how into druggie core Veeky Forums?

do drugs

he's starting to remind me of a skinny ray liotta

Have you tried heoin?

these characters

i already have the fucked up face, just need some inspo

this was pretty effay

What kind of druggie we talking?

This. If you don't do drugs, you don't pull this off.

What drugs?

Start with speed and drinking, then move to heroine

You need hollow as fuck sunken cheekbones. If you don't have the right genetics you have to be extremely skinny

Don't do drugs. It costs too much, thats why all the rich drug addicts look effay, but real druggies just look like shit.

Dirty ass tank top, skinny jeans, boots, and an oversized jacket.

You don't just jump right into heroin. You're supposed to start with prescriptions and move on to heroin out of necessity when your bank account dries up, silly.

I started at step 9 but weekend warrior style. Guess how that ended...

make money and stop caring about how other people see you

w2c shirt jacket

In doors

more inspo pls

Be very thin, long hair that looks messy unkept, tight pants/jeans, oversized tops, big bags under swollen eyes, pale skin
I look like this and regularly get told from friends I look like a meth head (in a good way) I do a lot of adderall so that probably has to do with it, benzos also which make you just not give a fuck

>I look like a meth head (in a good way)
>in a good way
Can you post a pic or find someone who looks like you? I'm genuinely curious how this can be pulled off

The problem is that you still care about how you look.

w2c jacket

i thought that was wilguen based on thumbnail

YOU DARE STEP INTO THIS HOUSE ON SUNDAY MORNING COCKSUCKAS

old wool sweater, cargo or work pants, beat up trainers

>can you post a pic
Don't wanna bc have friends who use /fa on occasion. But you should look to the whole "heroin-chic" aesthetic that was very in vogue in the 90s

these chicks are my fetish

What is this type of jacket/shirt called? With the two chest pockets and two hip pockets

go to a club then & one will have sex w you for just being in their general vicinity. you will contract a std or two though