Wew

wew

>imported

sneeds feed and seed

lad

>XXL sold out

>yeah dude, fuck capitalism! Revolution!
>$400 field jacket
Is this some sort of ultra meta ironic meme?

chuck's?

You wouldn't understand

ew that looks terrible. looks like whoever wears this smells really bad and likes collecting toenails.

>XXL Sold out

lmao what a shitty strawman

you can tell a r/pol autismo made thsi

lmao. somebody made this, and you saved it, thinking it was a good argument

>Barneys
This is just hilarious, Barney's is straight up rich old Jewish core, it looks really out of place and shit.

>oh, you hate capitalism? Well you just bought something! Checkmate lefties!

>not making a bunch of overpriced commie products to prey on humanity's natural consumerist culture even in communists
You are but little capitalist babies. You don't even know how to make easy monies.
It's easy to sell crap to communists because it's such a niche market

Why do Communists continue their war on art even into modern day?

I don't usually go in for all the "respect our troops" shit but this seems really crass and hypocritical considering Alpha had a literal contract to make M65s for the Vietnam war.

Haha, exactly.

It would be very simple for true communists to just buy some land and live autonomously, but they have to drag everyone down with them so they can have their power fantasy. In their dream world the same bugmen who call you misogynistic and racist for making jokes will be the NKVD secret police throwing you in the gulags for having the wrong thought

I bought my field jacket from Alpha Industries for something like $80 from an army navy placed. They had some dipshit write all over this with a market and added $300 to the price. Absolute genius.

Not an argument, where's the lie.

If you are a hypocrite you are a hypocrite. Varg practices what he preaches, I've yet to see a single commie move out of the materialistic consumerist culture and live in a true commune without currency. It could be done, but I guess they're a little scared to make such a drastic change. Happy to tweet about it though!

>Is this some sort of ultra meta ironic meme?

sort of. it's basically bourgeois liberals stealing radical activistt valor.

it doesn't really make you a hypocrite to criticize capitalist society while still working within it. the choice you present is "live a reasonably comfortable life or decided to be poor and live in the dirt by yourself" which is no choice at all. that also doesn't represent what communists actually want, which is a universal classless society where everyone has at least a basic level of dignity and a decent existence.

>Communist
>Working

you're either still in high school or just very dumb. you're the kind of person who actually believes the straw men are real.

maybe that's a deliberate irony

thatsthejoke.jpeg

>the devil made me do it

Try talking to those commies in pol and you'll see

if it is, they're shitting all over one of their main markets for the sake of being a little bit meta.

i was on the fence about copping some alpha stuff, honestly wouldn't take it for free after seeing this.

Triggered commies detected. Back to your leftypol hugbox faggots.

What's the point of buying a sweatshop made communist flag in the first place? You don't need it, it's a luxury good that doesn't serve a purpose.

But you want everyone to be poor and live in the dirt like every single communist state

inb4 Tankies, China is one of the biggest capitalistic producers of consumerism in the world, and its hardcore communist leaders like Mao were a joke (le pig iron backyard furnaces, le sparrows, le intellectuals, le retarded misunderstanding of Confucius)

wolves and dogs can happily interbreed but we don't call them the same subspecies

meanwhile people would have you believe are exactly the same as Scandinavian Europeans

as a communist I agree. that shit is reddit tankie core

No actual communist would buy this unless it was a twitter tankie

Lol. Watched that yesterday

Spot on. I mean the whole thing is just an indirect ploy for ultimate power. It's just perverse, you know it's like asking out a girl by telling her its a group event where nobody turns up. Fucking commie losers wanna get their crammy paws on my shit. I work hard for this. RELLY REALLY HARD

The communist sense of self worth is not based on working hard and bettering oneself, it's based on pulling everyone down to their own worthless level. Cant stand these insects.

Im sorry but that is just so typical of a communist.

You dont live dirt poor or alone whilst in a commune - if you spent more than a few minutes working out the logistics you'd realise it's entirely possible and in fact easy, but then again you are a lazy commie who wants everything handed to them.

>Just change your lifestyle and you can change the world!
Yeah, communists should just conjure up a mass movement to have everyone live in communes. Never mind that the capitalist class has an interest in maintaining a large consumer base and a surfeit of workers, and would prevent such a political movement from taking root if they had the opportunity. It's not like they have any influence in society.

And ignore the fact virtually every commune produces goods for exchange and profit in order to support themselves. They're completely separate and independent from decadent capitalism!

Jesus, you sound like the same classcucks who think we can fight climate change by convincing everyone to vote green and carpool to work. How much liberal idealism are you on?

this is deep

I'm not anyone you've spoken to in this thread. I want to throw something more basic at you.

Is there any reason at all why I, a working-class man, should respect you? Is there anything about you to admire?

>I can't live the lifestyle I preach until everyone else is forced to live it with me!

You refuse to move to a communist commune, because you don't think it's big enough. So when will you be ready to embrace your philosophy and not be a hypocrite? When the entire world is communist?

>I can't live in a communist commune, the city is still has capitalists
>I can't live in a communist city, the state is still has capitalists
>I can't live in a communist state, the country is still has capitalists
>I can't live in a communist country, the world still has capitalists
>I can't live in a communist human body, the human nature is still capitalist!
>kills self to liberate the metaphysical proletariat

Sounds like the behaviour of someone that knows living as a communist is fucking shit, doesn't it?

>just buy some land and live autonomously
Living off city or municipality water is illegal in lots of places. Admittedly, you can get rural enough to need a well, but you're not going to be digging one without paying for it. The autonomous living meme is an idle rich person fantasy.

Lol
>I can't dig a well because evil capitalism makes me do it myself

Literally all that is stopping you from setting up a commune is working for a month or panhandling on the streets to get enough money for livestock and tools and maybe a forge and well. I know a guy who built a very good homestead for $1200 using recycled wood and volunteer help, then worked a little to buy some livestock.

You can't do that because fundamentally you are a weak pussy who probably imagines himself as Secret Police or Party Intelligentsia after the Revolution™, so you'll never actually live the life of the proletariat and encourage people to check out of the capitalist structure, and you'll continue to enjoy the benefits of our society. Impotent male.

>idle rich person dream
Wew buddy
Half my family live autonomously off grid and they are dirt poor, from even poorer backgrounds
Sounds like a pathetic soyboy excuse

Kind of a shame to see the lack of creativity in fashion. I see loads of Chinese on my campus sporting flight jackets with patches pre-sewn on. Is it really that hard to buy a jacket, marker pen and some patches to sew on yourself?

fucking corny

buy a secondhand one, tag and patch it yourself

culture is d e a d

communism has never worked
it's utter dogshit and useful idiots like you will be the first ones lined up against a wall and shot through your retarded little heads

>You refuse to move to a communist commune, because you don't think it's big enough.
No, I refuse to move to a commune because doing so would do nothing to further the abolition of capital and class society. Communism isn't a hippy feel-good philosophy or a "lifestyle." As a movement, communism is the political tool of the working class to pursue its economic self-interests. As an economic system, it's generally accepted that communism is a mode of production in which goods are made directly for use rather than exchange and distributed without the intermediation of capital, and the means of production are owned collectively.

And as I mentioned before, living in a commune is not an escape from capitalism. Even if moving en masse to communes were a viable option, they would need to be capitalistic in order to exist in the first place. You would have to buy the land, tools, and resources to build and maintain it, and even then you need to pay for utilities and taxes. The commune would have to rely on production for exchange in order to afford these things, so they're virtually indistinguishable from individual worker-owned companies competing with one another. Sure, the money it makes goes back to the community, but the commune would still be subjected to the pressures to increase profit and decrease socially-necessary labor time whenever possible to stay competitive and maintain a presence in the market. The production/exchange cycle is still there, the maximization of profit and accumulation of capital are still there, the class conflict and alienation and consumer culture are all still there. Practically nothing has changed.

No, there isn't any reason to respect me. I'm aware of the patronizing savior complex a lot of leftists have, if that's what you're alluding to.

But it's possible that you'd find something that resembles an admirable quality if you knew me personally and looked hard enough.

>I'm aware of the patronizing savior complex a lot of leftists have, if that's what you're alluding to.

Not quite, it's even more simple than that. It's that in this pic:
you see a cartoon version of a guy we have all seen in a hundred images of lefty protest rallies or meme campaigns where they hold up a sign
>something something don't feel manly for enjoying my gf's strap-on
My contention is I can't take a guy like that seriously and I don't think most men can. He is too deficient in strength, vitality and presence. He has no business being a political advocate for anything.

I see where you're coming from. But I think it has less to do with lack of virtue in general and more to do with revolutionary politics itself being commodified, and like most products, marketed towards the lowest common denominator. Communism is a convenient, edgy label for idealistic youth to latch on to when they're eager to advocate for some cause like everyone else is. It certainly does take some patience and self-discipline to actually read theory.

Dumb fat neckbeard Slovenian turbovirgin

I really hope you un-ironically listen to Jordan Peterson

hilarious

Not an argument, faggot

>He doesn't work
>He wants to represent the working class

>communism
>"culture"

sorry bud, but commies believe your lovely western culture is a product of capitalism and bourgeoisie interests. Why do you think the Soviets melted down their traditional statues, burned and auctioned off their national art, demolished mansions and museums and banned and gulag'd the wrong kind of poets, musicians, designers, craftspeople. Why do you think Kim Jong bans people from having the wrong haircut?

Communism is antithetical to culture. Most modern commies hate "Western tradition" and its aesthetics with a passion and would happily see statues and museums demolished in favour of new, enlightened modernism. At least Nazis put national art in vaults to protect German heritage from bombing and looting.

fucking lol

>Is it really that hard to buy a jacket, marker pen and some patches to sew on yourself?
It's the next logical step after pre-faded and tor jeans
>I see loads of Chinese on my campus
My campus is a multicultural paradise and it's supposed to be a community college

i like it when nazis just pull bullshit like this out of their heads.

what then is the culture that preceded the industrial revolution in late 18th century england and the concomitant political revolution in late 18th century france?

communists should all be shot in the back of the head
it would be an act of mercy at this stage, something worse is coming for them

>Why do you think the Soviets melted down their traditional statues, burned and auctioned off their national art
To be able to afford building modern infrastructure

>demolished mansions and museums
Presumably to make room for apartments, hospitals, and schools

You seem to be forgetting that Russia was a feudal third-world shithole when the Bolsheviks came into power. Hundred-acre estates that once belonged to the aristocracy are a waste of valuable land.

>banned and gulag'd the wrong kind of poets, musicians, designers, craftspeople
Because a state of the workers by the workers should punish people who actively threaten the working class, and enemies of the bourgeoisie suffered and continue to suffer much worse fates under capitalist regimes

>Why do you think Kim Jong bans people from having the wrong haircut?
Because he's the head of a jingoistic, ethnonationalist monarchy and can get away with running his country like he's a cartoon supervillain.

>Communism is antithetical to culture.
Theodore Adorno wrote extensively about the toxic affects capitalism has had on Western culture, eroding away genuine creativity and innovation in favor of a consumerist culture in which every piece of media markets itself to the lowest common denominator by design in order to make the largest profit.

>Most modern commies hate "Western tradition" and its aesthetics with a passion
One of the most influential Western Marxists, Michel Foucault was an avid historian and was adamant about the importance of studying history and culture. He argued that every period in human history offered a unique perspective on the human condition that could be of value to us today.

Please inform yourself on what communism actually is before you attempt to argue against it. Showing your unashamed /pol/-tier ignorance on the subject just makes your opponents more confident in their viewpoints.

Meant to quote

This is what happens when people are too afraid to think for themselves.

b-b-b-but...sjw's and Jews!

Communism will never work because of one simple human flaw. People always want more.

Hi Boss! Nice new Ferrari!

As a small—but I think terribly important—criticism, I don't think Theodore Adorno and Michel Foucault quite count as Marxists, even if their work jives with Marxism and has influenced Marxist writers. Maybe jiving and influencing counts as "close enough," but I don't think either writer ever claimed that mantle.

I think a central question to many Marxists writing after Marx (Antonio Gramsci, Louis Althusser, et al.) is why people accept capitalism. Perhaps there's no empirical way to learn whether we want intrinsically, but these writers have suggested capitalist ideology (which would include self-sustaining desire) is produced and replicated by interested states, so it's entirely possible that people want more because they're told to do so.

>you'd be a communist too if you were compassionate like i am.

LOL

>as a communist
Stopped reading after that

what the fuck you retard, get your head out of the asses of political theorists.
>perhaps there's no empirical way to learn whether we want intrinsically
>self-sustaining desire being produced and replicated by interested states
delusional pseud masturbation divorced from physical reality

Riveting rebuttal champ.

meanwhile, under capitalism

Sure

>I would totally trade my freedom for perceived equality

communism just screams inferiority complex

succs and fuccs

Makes sense because antifa is pretty much comprised of rich kids

Sell to your market

>under capitalism, africa is a shithole like always