Cop or not

need some basics, I am basically starting from zero
just got some old vans, hm slim/skinny jeans and a couple black hoodies

so should I cop pic related in my situation or not?
I am especially hesitant with the hoodie. Purple or Grey?
Btw I could get the down jacket in black too

Other urls found in this thread:

svenssonshop.com/en/footwear/
ebay.com/itm/Vintage-90s-DMX-Long-Sleeve-Tee-Size-L-Black-Rap-T-shirt-Ruff-Ryders-Rare/253225176821?hash=item3af5658ef5:g:ZOQAAOSwwrtZyGln
shoesforcrews.com/sfc3/index.cfm?changeWebsite=US_en&route=c_store.browseProductsByCategory&CategoryId=c3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

depends on where you live, really.

if you already have a couple black hoodies, dont buy any more. get some black crewneck sweaters, not sweatshirts, instead and buy a white button down. also some white sneakers and a pair of derbies

Cop some Eva tees?

Krautland, in a big city
I have an almost unworn grey crewneck sweater from uniqlo. It's just that I am still skinnyfat (just started doing stronglift) and only hoodies hide that. Btw I also have a light blue OCBD shirt, but I only use it for internships atm.

I just wanted some input regarding the uniqlo basics in the pic, the other stuff I got covered.
I am not aiming for some kind of Veeky Forums-core aesthetic. I am first trying to get the most basic stuff and focus on the fit of the clothes and getting Veeky Forums.
w2c? can't read the label

Welche Stadt? Vielleicht kann ich dir da genauer helfen.

>w2c?
>radio-eva.jp/shopdetail/000000000422/tshirts/page2/recommend/

Avoid H&M as the quality is really bad. Avoid fast fashion in general except for some basics from Uniqlo.

If you can't afford nice brands try thrifting/vintage.

Düsseldorf, manchmal Essen und Duisburg
ist doch eigentlich irrelevant? bestelle ja sowieso ausm Netz
ty

> need help with colour on basics
wow fa is so shit rn

get some wide trousers and maybe some cargos too~

Alright snowflakes, cut it out.

Hah, was ein Zufall. Bin auch aus Düsseldorf.
Also hier sind meine Empfehlungen:
>Tshirt: Blanc Essentials / Asket
>Sweater: Howlin By Morrison (save up, good comfy sweater is worth the money)
>Jeans: Dr. Denim Clark
>Shirts: Uniqlo (German online store)
>Shoes: Get Dr. Martens Mono 1651 and white Stans
Also, if above Uniqlo COS is a much better store, they have sale quite often and quality is pretty good for the price (they are like cheaper Acne Studios alternative). Def. worth a visit in Düsseldorf.

I associate those jackets with morrocans and turks desu and I live in the Netherlands desu dnc imo but hoodies are fine as posted in your pic

the hoodies are really nice quality, and very warm, ideal for german winter, keep in mind though that they are quite heavy

i need to know if i should buy this leather jacket, its on clearance. i dont own a jacket that is this color (whiskey). is ti too old manish?

thrifting isn't easy here, but I am going to japan next spring and I heard thrifting is great there
btw h&m being low quality is old news, my uniqlo stuff still looks new while my h&m sweaters are falling apart and look washed out
k
thanks for the recs, especially blanc essentials
do you know where to get thick heavy sweaters/hoodies tho? something like supreme or acne without the meme branding and meme price
>Get Dr. Martens Mono 1651
not my style
>white Stans
too bulky for me, getting cp's when I got more cash, not in white tho

>thanks for the recs
Don't get CPs. Get
svenssonshop.com/en/footwear/
Same quality and materials (they are being produced in the same factory). I had their GATs I'm selling right now (want to get Margiela ones).
Can't really say much about basics, I get my "simple" stuff from Our Legacy once it goes on sale. Basically my whole style is mix of Junya Watanabe/Dries van Noten/Sacai/Our Legacy/Undercover.

Any experience with these? Want to buy them off amazon but some comments there scare me. Most of them are pajeet's unreadable reviews but still.
Also any ideas what to wear with them? Track pants and some graphic tee?

nice, thanks

this+black v neck+faded jeans+retros= godly fit

this one?

also, the first time i'm ordering something on uniqlo. how are the sizes of the sweatshirts?

Order two sizes if you're not sure and return the ones that fits less good.

need a new winter jacket, this is current candidate but would be open to suggestions from Ann D / similar at similar price

The hoodies are cool and can be worn often in a lot of different fits. The jacket's a little doofy and probably not very functional

YOU LOOK LIKE A GOOD JOE

is this too ugly? Its used and cheap, and i dont know if i will regret right after buying it.

Dnc purple it is not a basic color

definitely too ugly imo

just about to order and this is bothering me desu
only grey and purple are available
the purple hoodie in itself looks so good, but even tho I wear almost exclusively monochrome black fits I can't think of a way of incorperating a purple hoodie...

the grey I am not really excited about desu, but might be the better choice
being a poorfag is suffering, otherwise I would just cop both

c/n

I want to put this on the sleeve of my bomber. I live in Canada though and the locals will probably think it's a Confederate flag.

not op but
why the need to be a dick ?

not like anybody cares, but copped the grey one...I hope the oversized fit looks good

ebay.com/itm/Vintage-90s-DMX-Long-Sleeve-Tee-Size-L-Black-Rap-T-shirt-Ruff-Ryders-Rare/253225176821?hash=item3af5658ef5:g:ZOQAAOSwwrtZyGln

disgust

Pleated cargos $21 shipped

70% wool?

too late. but not really. because free returns

No
Too much like a Confederate flag, cop it but expect people to approach you differently
No

>No

Explain yourself you clueless fuck.
I am fit and those wool cargos will look on me like on a model. Who gives a shit what brand they are. They look great and 70% wool and really cheap. now fuck off

yes

very good cop, I'm proud of you

fuck that is a great cop, sick discount

>Explain yourself
I don't like them

Let us see your shoes

I guess that could be your thing - always explaining to people that it actually isn't the confederate flag

thinking about buying one when they come back in stock

Cop

This is bro uniform tier only cop if you're comfortable losing your individuality

Cop?

seriously conflicted about this
those colors are kinda nasty. maaaybe you could pull them off in a retro fit but I'm not sure.

):

pretty basic, but i just want comfy sweaters

the sweater isn't as nice in person

should i?

Sí or No?

C/N?

What is Radio Eva?

ya
nah
nah
yah but only as beaters. These are making a comeback btw

What about this?

i dont like this specific model, get the premium suede one

This, also, get em fast cause they're going up in price.

no meme, really like this, pair it with combat boots and get a punk-ish look goin, cop or not? I'm thin not skele

>buys meme
>no memeing

Hey man can you tell how the quality is when you receive them?

Want to get a new hoodie, already have a bunch of plain ones so getting something with print. Thoughts on either of these?

These and timbs are the only non-dadcore boots that I see recommended, are they worth getting?

Both are not good imo, but I'd go with fila just for the baggy look

Bumping the question

COS has really gone downhill, at least in the UK. I paid £70 for a sweater there last month and its already falling apart, inferior to Uniqlo IMO.

for 200€? so fucking expensive, but i really like the style

the polo sweater

Pls respond

>200€
>so fucking expensive
Get a job, loser.

kek

i can't find the premium suedes anywhere in canada so i'll probably just settle for these ones

Is Superga a good brand?

Also C/N?

Should i get this for a work shoe? All i need is something slip resistant, but i also have bad ankles and need good cushioning/support because i'll be on my feet all day.

Are these too tacti-cool for a casual work environment?

I wouldn't even touch those desu. They look like Sketchers

Tell me user, are any of these better?

shoesforcrews.com/sfc3/index.cfm?changeWebsite=US_en&route=c_store.browseProductsByCategory&CategoryId=c3

aside from this there's a work and duty list on zappos then thats about it.

if you want a challenge find something with the qualities i mentioned that's not ugly. It's a limited market so its lot harder than you think.

I really want to start wearing yellow, but I don't really know how to.
Would this go together well? What kind of pants should I wear it with?

Yay - Nay?

what do yall think about rihanna x puma?
cop or not?

cop if you're a woman

its H&M, you already know the quality dude

>hit: its total shit

y/n?

Yellow pants
Eithee go full bruceleecore, or just cop a piece, matchy matchy doesn't look good

Nah I wouldn't be able to pull off full yellow; I've done same color hoodie and shoes a few times and it's pretty good, never in yellow though is that a color specific thing?

cop

Cop.

I had reservations about buying them, but once I did and used it on some fits they became my go to shoe.

Literally a 10/10 for me.

make the yellow one only stand out so everything else very neutral colours would be my 2c

nice one, thanks. Odd question but how 'big' are they? Do they make you noticeably taller?

Basically I got told I need bigger shoes because I have wide shoulders but very narrow waist, so small shoes look weird on me or some shit. Stupid, I know.

read the goddamn sticky

yes

what is wrong with you
this is dope

why not
yes also can i have sauce