You are a victim of complex, gq...

you are a victim of complex, gq, any fashion journalism institute that initially propagated the "slim low rise pants for all occasions" myth. once you get used to wearing normal-cut pants, you will begin to see the advantages.

Other urls found in this thread:

carhartt.com/category/carhartt-men-jeans
allamericanclothing.com/made-in-usa/mensjeans.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What's this type of shirt called?

>realize that I've been wearing low rise trash and it sucks and doesn't compliment my figure at all
>low rise pants make me look like a stick
>relaxed cut makes me look like a woman

Why the fuck is it so hard to find slim medium-high rise pants that aren't $500 designer stuff? The cheapest/easiest way for me to get pants that look good on me is to buy thrift store pants and get like $50 worth of tailoring on them.

stop posting pictures of me, creep

Jersey

This so fucking much. wtc mid or high waisted slim jeans for under $100?

Henley
You moron

damn, he was handsome as fuck

I mean for $100 you could get some Levi's 501s and have them tailored. But where are the $50 mid/high waisted jeans

This holy fuck

once you realize you have a large penis , high rise pants will never work

so this fad has hit turbo mainstream now.

Wranglers I guess. But they have this thing that they call "cowboy cut" which I guess means that they fit over boots. But does that mean that even the supposedly "slim" jeans are boot cut? Or do they just have a normal opening and it's just a branding thing? They don't give specific measurements on their website and it's kinda hard to tell from the pictures. I guess you could always tailor them, but that's an extra expense.

>dat sissy neck

THEN DIRECT ME TO THE FUCKING BRANDS THAT SELL THIS PRODUCT YOU FUCKING IDIOT YOU CAN'T FIND IT ANYWHERE LET ALONE FOR CHEAP GO AHEAD TELL ME WRANGLERS COWBOY CUT I DARE YOU GOD DAMN IT

i own a few. they're just straight leg

if anything low rise pants were the 'fad'

Exactly
Take a gander at what men were wearing for the past 300 years and go on about how high rise are the fad

>jeans

This actually looks nice

They flare out a little at the bottom

I wear both skinnies and normal/baggy pants.

Not really

Lol this.
>Tfw it’s hard to find supportive briefs that don’t squeeze my balls too tight

why? they can sit at the same height regarding the crotch and still reach higher towards the navel

Just get them tapered a bit from the knee down

The point is this is just another trend. I see people on instagram sneering at low rise as if it was always unnacceptable.
>>FOR CHEAP
Don't touch me peasant.
I lived through the 90s and never want to go back to high waist tucked sweaters. Sitting down was so uncomfortable with all the bunching

it's true

>that god tier face and bone structure

holy fuck

>tfw your worst feature is the most important

Cheers

Everlane dude, I think $68 for mid-rise slims in like a neutral, light, and dark wash.

Haven't tried them so I can't rec but saw that they just released like a couple months ago.

fuck, this god damnit

i have been trying so hard for so long

even bought high-rise carpenter pants and tailored them

cowboy cut are awful don't bother
not actually that high of a rise
tiny useless pockets
excruciatingly tight butt area
ridiculously thick denim
baggy lower legs

i wish all the turn-of-the-millenium gays who propagated the shitty low-rise-pants meme had died of AIDS instead

C I R C L E J E R K

People may not believe me, but go to Target. The Mossimo straight slim, or whatever, jeans have an ideal rise and they don't cost much.

you should just wear boxers then. I wear boxers half the day when I am in the house and just lounging, and also for sleeping. for going out I wear mid trunks, they are quite comfy and dont suction to you like breifs or long trunks,

American Apparel also has some nice mid-rise jeans.

Albam do mid rise jeans
Cos do some mid/high rise trousers
Universal works Aston pant
About a million different Italian brands do mid rise stuff

There's loads out there. It's probably easier if you're European though.

levis 512 are a mid rise tapered

mid rise jeans are hardly better than low rise

>not wanting a woman who looks like a stick
Poor taste desu

yeah if you have a kneejerk reaction to low-rise or anything that was fashionable in the early 2010s

Carhartt

carhartt.com/category/carhartt-men-jeans
allamericanclothing.com/made-in-usa/mensjeans.html

in what situation are low rise pants good

high rise or gtfo

Can you tell me your measurements?

I will never go back to low rise after putting on a pair of mid rise.

30 waist, 32 hips, 33/34 inseam