My shoe collection desperately needs a good pair of suede boots. Give me some suggestions Veeky Forums...

My shoe collection desperately needs a good pair of suede boots. Give me some suggestions Veeky Forums. My price range is around $500 but I can be flexible if it means noticeably better quality.

I don’t like the chunkiness of military boots, so I’m looking for a slim silhouette.

Are Chelsea boots a meme? These Common Projects boots catch my eye, but I’m open to suggestions. What’s the best quality boot I’m going to get around my price range?

Other urls found in this thread:

viberg.com/collections/footwear?page=2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

buy Timbs, you nu-male

Now you've gone full retard

Chelseas are gay as fuck and tan suede chelseas are Instagram fuccboi-core but if you're ok with that CP is generally good quality for the price. I'm not a fan of their chelseas though, the silhouette is very casual/trashy/Zara-tier. They look like they'd cost $80, not $500.

Look at RM Williams or any British shoemaker for some dressier options

I never liked suede chelsea boots. Chelsea boots are for rainy weather in town and that means no suede and no suede, imo.

Thank you my fashion god.

drakes.com

Ascend Veeky Forums, the real options is to go barefoot.

Why dont you go non-meme with a pair of good desert style chukka boots?

I just already have a few leather shoes. I suppose I could go with leather boots, but I’m not sure if I want leather Chelsea boots. Like I said, I’m open to suggestions. I’ve never really dived into the men’s boots market, so I’m a bit of blank slate here.

Just get them, I quarantee no one will say anything bad. You'll figure it out if they're not right for you. I'm not really a fan though.

Those aren't desert boots, desert boots have crepe ripple soles

I said "desert style chukka boots", i could have said "suede chukka boots" for sure... But however.

Gay.

desu op your best bet is to go to /r/mfa

Veeky Forums is shit

STORY ET FALL

>Are Chelsea boots a meme?
really? you are really actually asking this, yet you want to drop over $500 on a pair?

yea haha, do it, or buy a pair of brogued Chelsea boots with a cap toe. theyre in this season.

>Chelsea's are gay as fuck
The first thing that came to my mind when I saw Op's post, I literally said it out loud.

HHHHNNNGGG

Is it possible to wear suede shoes as long as normal leather ones?
I want a pair but I'm afraid they'll look bad after a few months while leather boots look even better when worn for a while

>T-Americuck

>18th century aesthetic

Really?

Just learn to take care of your shoes. You sound like a faggot teenager who has never worn a good pair of shoes.

yeezy fanboi / poorfag detected

Consider viberg? Well made boots, without falling for the chelsea boot meme

viberg.com/collections/footwear?page=2

I have worn plenty of good shoes my man, just not suede

keep projecting though

All kinds of shoes? Did you get compd?

Suede is pretty tough, just buy proper maintenance equipment and products for it (brush, rubber, cleaner...)

Meermin snuff suede anythings desu
I'd go with the jodhpurs myself, but that's just me.

>Are Chelsea boots a meme?
Yes. Do not Chelsea boots.

I absolutely hate extended toes. Maybe it's because I'm a manlet. Or maybe I just associate long shoes with clowns.
But I just can't bear them

they're just objectively shit. the last just screams autism on an executive level.

suede doesn't stretch at all and mold around your feet.

yes these are for powerful executive men who wear suits, these are specifically seaigned to wear with suits

gay
nice

You're probably a fag. You said those masculine boots are gay and those gay ass boots were nice.

what is wrong with that