What do you ghuys think of skater/non-hypebeast streetwear?

What do you ghuys think of skater/non-hypebeast streetwear?

Skaters don't dress like that, this shit is wack

Non-hypebeast
Wear Palace and obiusly want to show the logo

overalls waaay too skinny. shoes too expensive to actually skate in. this is trash

How is that non-hypebeast you retard, Palace tee and Golf Vans

Almost certain that the skate posers haven't even been to a skatepark to see how the skaters dress.

Most of them actively try NOT to dress like skatefags thanks to you guys.

cringe

He's not wearing the overall properly just to show the logo. Pretty sure that's a chink hypebeast.

> Small feminine hands
> Dirty board but clean shoes?????
> Overall half off
> Bright Vans
> Succ Necc

Chink confirmed.

Back when I skated if you wore this shit to a park you would be called a faggot.
Skaters wear cheap expendable shit not fake brands pretending to be skater clothing (supreme, palace).

Non-negotiable. If you dress like this, have dressed like this, have considered dressing like this, or plan on dressing like this, you need to fuck off and go somewhere else.

Don't come back until you're 18.

>hurr real sk8rs

Why are skaters so pretentious? Literally the #1 manchild sport for people who don't play video games.

P-A-L-A-C-E
A
L
A
C
E

dude in picture doesn't skate and only poses with a board. anyone who skates can tell

>heh, yuore nod a REAL skader :DD
>fucken poesers

yeah, skaters are fags. skater "style" is so contrived

I got really into skateboarding for 2 years, but recently got into BMX and love it *shrug*

um why are you retarded?

You have to be 18+ to post on Veeky Forums.

Man childs are the people who wait in line for hours to get a Colgate $20 t-shirt.

Why did you reply to my post with this? I never said I did that, nor did anyone else ITT. You push a piece of wood on wheels all day.

boring response, expected more to be honest

Stop pretending you skate, it's that simple poser.

What is there to argue.

I don't dress like this you faggot. I'm saying skaterfags are hilarious, literally thinking that wearing oversized tees and dickies is like a civilian wearing a soldier's uniform. Skating is a manchild hobby, there's no fucking way you're not in high school by still worrying about """posers""" and """who's real""" or not.

fuck off, poser

>Ian connor x ofwgkta
>Non hypebeast

Fucking kys

You're the only one getting butthurt here user.

> Skaterfags wearing osize tee's & dickies

Yeah skaters don't dress like this though that's the middle class kids who fetishize skate culture, skaters dress urban nowadays.

Kys once you've wiped your tears pls

I dont know but i like the golf shoes.

Probably because we do actually slave for our sport, eat shit for our sport, been outcasted by our sport, but oh shit the suburban yuppie kid across town wants to be edgy so he bites the look. It is stolen valor your fag

>ask if it's skater-core
>people who actually skate tell you it's a load of shit
>LOL you manchildren play with boards all day LOL
>"poser" typical response
>butthurt Veeky Forumsggots damage control because they cant into club

user is clearly OP and his jimmies have well and truly been rustled because it's him in the picture and he's afraid to be called out like the skatefag poser that he is.

>HURRDURR YER MANCHILDREN ON YER BOARDS
> Poses with a roughed up board as if he's ever got on it but more than happy to mock those who actually know how ride

Man the quicker you cretins fuck off from Veeky Forums the better.

>slave
>outcasted
user you're such a cringy edgelord

Golf Wang?

>outcast for our sport
give me a fucking break, sk8rfags are so god damn retarded. no one gives a fuck but you guys, and potential employers who might be looking for actual adults and not manchildren, and you only have yourselves to blame

Supreme and Palace both have skate teams and were both born out of skate culture what are you on about. Supreme literally started in 1994 in NYC. If that isn't skate culture I don't know what is

L

M

A

O

>fail to pyjama-core

>active jeans
>Cheapest pair of chukkalows
>Thrift sweater
It isn't that glorious my man

If want skate core go walk around LA in kneepads and a helmet you fucking tools

Literally wearing palace.

Where have you been?

bro we all know this no need to post a pic

Yo, right there with you. 'cept I'm tall af and bmx aren't a comfy ride for me, so I converted a 26" mtb to single speed with a coaster brake and city slicks.

Paying people to wear your clothing while skating doesn't mean that your clothing actually has anything to do with skate culture. The members of that culture decide that, not the companies selling to them.

we're pretentious because skate culture is appropriated at least once per decade and it's never actually accurate

This. Supreme has some of the best skaters backing them and have been since the beginning. Just look at all of the OG and now current pros in supreme cherry video. Go to a supreme store. People working will be skaters and friends of the owners. They'll literally tell hype beast fuccbois to fuck off inside while they still get in line to buy their stuff. Skaters don't give a fuck if hype beasts wear supreme or not.

>skate culture is appropriated at least once per decade
what are you a nigger (hard r)?