Has anyone managed to incorporate leg wrappings into a fit without looking like a LARPer?

Has anyone managed to incorporate leg wrappings into a fit without looking like a LARPer?

no and star wars sucks

but ya you could in like cyberpunk luner core just barely

can't be done. medical stuff like wraps have to be for a genuine reason to work

>star wars
Go learn about history faggot

Luke did

I'm working on a fit with similar to pic related in another colour, I can't believe it's not been done in wider fashion. It looks so fucking good

They're called Winingas in ancient medieval and Nordic culture btw user

could you link me to some of luke's archives? I would love to see some more like that pic, it works really well.

Who are you cosplaying OP?

I meant Luke Skywalker lol
It's really nice, isn't it? The design team for the original trilogy were visionaries

I know they are historical. I am implying you are a starwars fag

-Brown rpg overcoat
-leg wraps for trousers

It works.

if you think it looks good and you feel good wearing it who cares if you look like a larper

i wish i had the confidence to larp

Wear early 20th century military inspired clothing. Puttees/leg-wrappings were widely used during World War I, and also by many during World War II, and somewhat afterwards, as well. You could easily incorporate leg-wrappings with khaki or olive drab pants, shirts, and jackets. The boots should be rather low, though, as the point of these was that full-topped boots were not worn, and leg-wraps took their place due to the economy of the practice.

Join the Russian army in 2007

>without looking like a LARPer

you cant incorporate them without larping to some degree

Would this work with a jacket like pic related?

Also, how tf do you get these, and put them on?

i think so

only if you actually own a motorcycle

WW1 meets WW2

Sauce on the boots?

i wear leg warmers sometimes for that effect

oh god

british soldiers did

Veeky Forums really should just be merged with /cgl/.

>Also, how tf do you get these, and put them on?
Buy from shop. Put your arms in the sleeves and the jacket will hold the form of your torso.

Templemeads?

bristol fag?