What does Veeky Forums think off nu-abercrombie? They are my go-to casualwear brand...

What does Veeky Forums think off nu-abercrombie? They are my go-to casualwear brand, since they got rid of the giant logos everything is perfect

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QKpGnARQYe8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I never used to wear it, but now since they are logoless, whenever I go to the mall I see what they have on sale in the back of the store. Actually found some basic hoodies for $13 each. Got 3 diff colors and wear them all the time. Much better quality than uniqlo/h&m

Quality is better than fast-fashion stores, sizing is more Veeky Forums friendly, unbranded/small brand items (pants, flannels, et cetera) are acceptable basics. If your style is prep/bus-cas, it's good for the money.

I'll even say the same thing about American Eagle to a lesser extent; great pants that go down to 30x34.

tbqh, a&f and hollister were at one point the best mall brands
they had fantastic quality basics relative to other mall garbage brands. It's really a shame they had to almost always plaster their fucking logo over pretty decent quality clothes.

haven't purchased A&F or Hollister in over half a decade, heard there was a large downward dip in material quality

their tees were the best. Great fit, good sewing, massive cotton material (not that thin raggedy shit you eat up from Uniqlo), proper collar that didn't look like chewed shit after a few washes. Then again, this was years ago.

they have a few jackets i want, their hoodies are cool too

fast fashion garbage

Abercrombie is decent but only if you can get shit during big sales. Shit is marked up at least 50% of its worth.

i wish they were still racist body shamers but the clothes are okay. i have a few pairs of jeans i got last year that are p dece

jeans are good

A&f shills out in full force

Lots of cute girls work there

i like the logo shit and the polos

Should I cop? I already added it to my bag and its only $12. Im a guy btw

Another pic

fit could be weird, especially if you have wider shoulders. if you think you could pull it off go for it

only if you look like this
youtube.com/watch?v=QKpGnARQYe8

lmao Billy is my fav character. Straight 10/10 slayer
I have longer hair as well. I was going to go for the 1970s dazed and confused Pickford look with an open shirt (I know its a blouse and not a henley)

Copped this jacket in khaki color for 24 bucks

A&F is only worn by homosexuals

Link to it? Couldn't find it so many pages to go through
Looks cool desu, I have a few women's items desu and nobody even knows, however it is a blouse so people might ask. But if you really like it buy it. I like the color and pattern personally, just not how it's a blouse

you mean alpha males

Alpha males are typically homosexuals.

whatever you say Veeky Forumsggot

fpbp

so?

mall garbage

/mfa

W2c a shirt like that?

this stuff is actually great

Its just a white/cream colored henley with the buttons undone. You can buy them anywhere, literally.

Just noticed looking up pics of Pickford but wth is that landmass that is left of Australia???

Lemuria of course. Skipping geography class in school wasn't a good idea, was it now?

Their skinny jeans fit me better than most other brands.

It’s gotten better than it used to be. Since it isn’t the choice of clothing for preppy scumbags anymore. I haven’t met 1 person who was wearing Abercrombie that I liked. Same for hollister. American eagle is more of a basic everyman brand.

However now I only see Indians and Chinese wearing Abercrombie. And what are you saying they still have logos plastered all over the place. I’m not gonna knock you for liking it though because I wear other logo plastered shit like armani, D&G, Lacoste etc.

It's Rand McNally you swine.

I went there once on vacation. It was nice. Would visit again. True story.

>40 replies
>25 posters
shills gtfo

just keeping the thread active/alive ;)

?? what

trash Americuck brand as always

his teeth yikes

htf is he a model

it doesn't matter how black models look, they're just there to fill quotas