Dickies

Veeky Forums's opinion on dickies? I read the dry clean only article on them and realized it's a brand I never see or hear talked about anywhere.

grailed.com/drycleanonly/a-brief-history-of-dickies

Other urls found in this thread:

dickies.com/stores
google.com/maps/place/Pan Pacific Warehouse/@34.0401673,-118.2327633,3a,75y,30.83h,91.41t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sTig02rQE-hQmMCpTuf4sfA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!4m5!3m4!1s0x80c2c63cd1e9494b:0xcde9f651252acff0!8m2!3d34.0403136!4d-118.2327995?hl=en
grailed.com/drycleanonly/a-brief-history-of-dickies
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what kind are these?

Look like 873's

also apparently they collaborated with hello kitty?

dickies r sick i have some of their overalls

Dickies are a very good option if you are a poor fag and want some solid, versatile pants with a decent rise. Got two pairs and they're really comfy and look great.

wheres the best place to find dickies? i always order them online and theyre always fucked up size wise. i wanna try them on in store

dickies.com/stores

what kind

874 in olive green

Beaner core.

I live my dickies, very Veeky Forums

Idk but at where l live you can find them at walmart

*cholo core
faggot

wearing a pair of dickies that i thrifted yesterday rn. they're comfy and seem well built

>Latinx men and women in Southern California began incorporating Dickies into their style in the late 70s, and by the 80s, Dickies had become a staple of regional streetstyle

I don't get it

Does anyone know what Dickies he's wearing?

difficult to find an exact match, but they may be these, either called WD4930 or GDT290

i love the midweight fleece pullover hoodies, the sleeves are extra long, which is nice if you want the oversized look

They are work clothes for blue collar jobs.

In my opinion people wearing dickies and carhartt trying to be fashionable look a bit silly.

But if you dig it, go for it.

This, but sort of.
People wear dickies for fashion because skaters wear them. That's the aesthetic people aim for when they wear them usually.

And as for Carhartt, they're just exceptional winter jackets. And because they have their own look you sometimes have to build your fit around them.

they're okay but every single kid who wears them pinrolled with old skools kinda makes them look goofy

Why are they outside Paddy's Pub?

holy fucking shit

google.com/maps/place/Pan Pacific Warehouse/@34.0401673,-118.2327633,3a,75y,30.83h,91.41t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sTig02rQE-hQmMCpTuf4sfA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!4m5!3m4!1s0x80c2c63cd1e9494b:0xcde9f651252acff0!8m2!3d34.0403136!4d-118.2327995?hl=en

jeans were at one point "work clothes for blue collar jobs"

What's the type of boots in OPs pic and where can I buy them?

874s and 873s are pretty much the only trousers I wear, super comfy, durable and reasonably priced. Perfect for skating too, although it does mean they get co-opted by trendhopping faggots as described, usually paired with a thrasher t-shirt and a brightly coloured plastic penny board that they push mongo on

I used to skate but I never understood why people hated mongo so much. I didn’t but other skaters always said shit like that. What gives?

>unbalanced and unstable with all your weight over the back truck rather than standing with your front foot in the centre of the board
>have to adjust your back foot so you can pop the board
>forces you to straighten your back a lot more, far greater chance of injuring yourself
>looks like shit
>can't go as fast

I could go on but its a really, really bad habit to get into. Pushing mongo in fakie is fine however

Fair enough, I always found it uncomfortable when I tried it to see why people hated it. Figured it was just preference. Never really chalked it up to functionality. Thanks man.

for wannabe skaterboys
kinda like thrasher

Nice calves bro, how much you squat?

If you're on a penny board does it really matter what way you push on? You'll still look like a fag lol
Yeah when I was like 10 I picked up a skateboard for the first time and pushed mongo because I came from scooters. After like a month I decided to learn the normal way and it's actually better.

Its a workwear, cholo, and now skater brand. They dont really dress up nicely in my opinion. I wear them exclusively for work and they are terrific pants

i was bullied because i wore a dickies shirt

:(

Just about to fucking say holy shit

wtf is wrong with you ryan

Hardly anything, I’m going for this aesthetic

they used to be cool.
if ur that poor just go to nordstrom rack to get pants

How the fuck is pushing mongo on a scooter at all acceptable though? I mean sure it's easier to balance on a scooter but you still have the problem of having to shift your foot to brake

who carries a bunch of rocks around everywhere they go

Dickies are great OP

even with a bunch of temporary tattoos and angry facial expression this dude does not look tough. he looks so out of place if he's not wearing some nerd shit

it's a literal costume for a character in a movie, this is a set photo

I know, I am just saying he looks weird to me whenever he tries to do this "tough guy" thing. Autism fits like the one in Drive suit him, but not this.

well if you wanna get into it his character in this movie has a tough outer shell but is a sweet dude trying to do right by his family underneath, so it kinda fits.

off topic but it's weird looking back on his career, how he had a similar trajectory to chris pratt

He's pretty but he doesn't have the face of a tough man, it's just that

lol i have the same pair. bought em for skating.

Stoners

is that fucking paddys pub

thats a pair of bluejeans though...

virtually every item of clothing is a descendent of military or peasant/industrial workwear, you silly sausage:)

literally nobody wants to look like a person who plays with a skateboard lol

see

>wanting to dress like a peasant without even having as much skill or talent as one

Virgin

Shit, I wore EXACTLY that outfit everyday for a job I had for like three years. Always found it extremely comfortable

wow I'm so mad

>grailed.com/drycleanonly/a-brief-history-of-dickies

I remember wanting a pair of Bedwin x Dickies a few years ago. If you know how to taper/crop pants, you could probably do it for much cheaper.

WTF where to cop? Or is it nip only?

it says fw 2016 baka

$20 a pop for the best work pants ever made? Yes please! They also have the unlined Eisenhower jacket which is pretty nice.

Most people here are too young to remember when pop punk shit was cool and literally everyone wore converse and dickies

any examples?

>this bent

>calves
>squat
Please go DYEL

a brand for men who love to suck dicks

ID on boots?

they look like generic combat boots so I'm not sure