Is getting rich in cryptocurrencies respectable and red pill? Would you respect someone who made their fortune that way?

Is getting rich in cryptocurrencies respectable and red pill? Would you respect someone who made their fortune that way?

Other urls found in this thread:

whaleclub.co/join/CiCCMS
vimeo.com/169163774
vimeo.com/169163775
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's respectable if there is some real utility in the coin, like ethereum. That was one reason I switched from btc to eth, because I saw btc as nothing more than a ponzi scheme.

As far as redpilled goes, yes it's redpilled because it's anti-establishment and provides an option for the white race to save itself (Ethereum DAO that pays women to have white babies, and works in other ways to save the race).

what a sexy ass that gorilla has
10/10 would tap that

I cringed a little bit

> go back to /pol/

>Is getting rich in cryptocurrencies respectable
Sure, assuming you can pull it off.
Buying something and selling it for a markup; what could be more capitalistic?

How does BTC not have utility?

It's a decentralised currency that anyone can trade without the need for a middleman.

It's the single best way to pay for illegal stuff.

I don't respect someone who made their money mineing gold let alone online pizza and drug coupons.

Of course. They took a risk and it paid off.

>, yes it's redpilled because it's anti-establishment and provides an option for the white race to save itself (Ethereum DAO that pays women to have white babies, and works in other ways to save the race).
/pol/ pls leave Veeky Forumsreal and go back to your containment board

>being at the forefront of the biggest disruption on earth
>not respectable

Is this how nocoiners are going to be coping now?

>"I didn't get by bitcoin when it was only 3 figures, 10 years later I realize I could have been rich, but at least I didnt *insert ridiculous cope here about respect*"
Fucking lol.

>eth shilling
>2k16

>ETH is literally backed up by R3cev
>FUDs Bitcoin which is the real anti stablishment software

kys

if anyone wants to get rich in a lot quicker in crypto then here you go

whaleclub.co/join/CiCCMS

Disproven already

what is this fucking waleclub?

Trade with 40x leverage.

Turn .1btc trade into 4btc trade.

How?

vimeo.com/169163774

vimeo.com/169163775

Stop false flagging btc faggot

when I get rich off Trumpcoins you will all respect me. r..r..right Veeky Forums?

Incredible bait.
10/10 Everyone can learn from this example.

It packs so much into such a short post and does it in a way that makes enough sense that someone could actually believe it.

Eth shilling, "bitcoin is a ponzi", "save the white race", even the DAO. It's anti-establishment to give it a bit of edge but it never takes its edginess far enough to ruin the post and get it dismissed.

Beautiful.

>It's the single best way to pay for illegal stuff.
I would prefer to use Monero but BTC is still amazing and better than centralized currency.

I think that eventually people are going to realize that the main use of blockchain/s is money. They are too inefficient. Money is very important and fairly low bandwidth so the cost of decentralization is justified. Lot's of other things, especially things that are legal, don't belong on a blockchain, they belong in a database.

With that in mind I think having a coin that implements privacy properly is important because that provides fungibility, which is an important feature of money.

>Turn .1btc trade into 4btc trade.

Yeh, that doesn't sound too good to be true.

LOL, 'Dat Azz' is literally the first thing that popped into my head.

I will create a Wiki page and define us as "Cryptocoons", if we all make off Eth like we should.

Well I did it a little while ago when BTC pumped over 500 so I had .1btc in it and went to 4btc with a huge long. Best feeling ever when I closed.

Why would anyone know how you made your fortune user? either youre broke or youre rich, doesnt really matter how