Literally just a white t-shirt, jeans and boots

Literally just a white t-shirt, jeans and boots.

Why does the fit look so bad on me? Is it the jeans?

Cause of ur body senpai. Gooseling can wear the same shit and he does, and it looks good on him.

For starters ya feet too big for ya body. Ya torso too childlike, making your hips look big. Also ya look short. My advice? Do some pushups to get a nice masculine shape and even out the hip to shoulder ratio. Also those boots are too big.

Slim fit looks like shit, just face it. Also it's your huge feet

But the boots fit me perfectly. What am I supposed to do?

I'm 5'10. This is an older photo from like may, and I started lifting 3 months ago, so maybe I look better now.

They're not that huge, senpai. I wear a 43 EU / 9 US ( I think ) ( 27.5 cm ).

Stop typing like a literal retard

Ill type however i want you fucking moron kill yourself

>That tattoo
u tried

I got that shit before it got popular. I literally had people come to me in the club and take pics of my tattoo to get one too. I fucking hate it now, even if it has a meaning to me. Wish I could undo it.

He's playing a character online to compensate for his lack of personality, let him be.

t. browses an anime fashion board

You're all fucking losers for coming here

brogued brown boots together with a faded blue jeans just looks wrong, you're clashing a dressier, color muted, older leather boot with urban, colorful, youthy pair of jeans that seem even more out of place because of the way they bulk up at the bottom making your leg look shorter

also I'd reduce some of the hair volume, especially on the sides

It's an old pic. I don't have that hair anymore. Plus I'm balding lmao :^)

What kind of jeans should I pair with these kind of boots? I'm thinking about buying a pair of Amber Harness Iron Rangers cause these things are starting to fall apart after 4 years of almost daily use.

I think you look fine, just your jeans stacking ontop of the boot is unsightly, maybe cuff them or let them go over the boot. Get them hemmed if required.

your frame is too narrow and the boots are ugly

>boots are ugly

nah

theyre not special or anything.

Maybe not, but I got plenty of compliments for 'em.

>Some shitty Clark's

Gross

just go with some black slims and some old skool vans, better safe and basic than pathetic

I hate vans. I'm more of a boots guy.

full circle again

im also of a handsome kind of person guy yet i am ugly, so i have to adapt, adapt too

sleeves are too long for your proportions, try to roll them up
also wear looser jeans

Where are my sleeves supposed to end on my arms?

Try wearing looser jeans

i agree this, i would suggest reconsidering how you behave on an anonymous imageboard

short legs, chunky boots.
those pants and how they sit on the boots, it makes your legs look like literal rectangles.

??? Tbh if you wanna criticize behavior go to thinspo threads. Legit mental illness. Otherwise you're just being pedantic on what is good advice.

> Plus I'm balding lmao :^)
You have a fairly masculine face so not a problem.

>What kind of jeans should I pair with these kind of boots?
Either solid color jeans, chinos or dress pants - on minimal fits such as this I personally think a belt fitting your boot color is a must to tie the whole fit out and make it seem intentional.

> I'm thinking about buying a pair of Amber Harness Iron Rangers cause these things are starting to fall apart after 4 years of almost daily use.
If you're going to wear them daily imo get something that has a sole with grip.

/all tatttoos ever

Your shirt is slightly too small for you
You're ugly and have a shit body.
Why did you do that at the leg opening ofyour jeans?

So what kind of fit should I get for the pants? Narrower towards the bottom?

It's not that bad. You just have self loathing issues, like 90% of the other retards in this thread that are projecting their insecurities onto you.

And if I want pic related kind of fit, what type of jeans should I buy?

The jeans make your feet look huge, also a tight white tee is gonna look the same way as your physique so there's that.

i am anonymous here and i want to use that fact to be able to say how i feel about things, just like you ("ya look short", you wouldn't tell that to a person's face in a million years..). my comment was with good intention. i believe Veeky Forums can be a place people can leave a bit more mature than they were before, believe it or not.

Here, if i tell you exactly what i think, it does not change if my opinion exists or not - it always exists. and (you totally don't have to believe this part or trust me whatsoever) i will always base what i think and what i say on past expiriences. i used to type somewhat like you and i don't anymore, becuse i know better.
all i really said was
>i would suggest reconsidering how you behave on an anonymous imageboard
how you behave here is a real tell to how you are, use it to get to know youself better. you don't have and you shouldn't to take critisism from here to heart but don't ignore it either. posts stand entirely on their own merits and that's the most valuable thing about this website.

If I take my jeans to a tailor, what should I tell him? How should he modify them?

Lee Luke jeans

Try a different fit of jeans, senpai. I know you want to show off the laces of your boots but in my opinion, it doesn't look all that great. Try some boot cut jeans or take a trip to American Eagle and try and find something just slightly looser fitting in the legs.

With that skinny-fat soft body, beard and hairstyle you look like the archetypal numale. This fit only looks good on men with a more adult-looking body

Rude. I'm anything but a nu-male actually.

you're a manlet with big feet thats why

I'm 5'10 with 27.5 cm feet. Motherfucker, that can't be that uncommon.

>I'm 5'10
Maybe if you grew four inches.

It doesn't. It just looks average, which makes sense given the articles of clothing.
If you really wanted to up it to something better, change the boots to something with a shorter silhouette, the jeans arent working because the saturation of colour is off. I mean, your shirt is solid white and your boots look brand new yet your jeans look worn. A solid navy with a stronger taper would be better

Would literally give my left nut for that to happen.

>Why do I look bad?
>20 posters offer their input
>op makes a new post for each reply to explain that their opinion is wrong
>43/3/23

the worst kind of op
the problem with your outfit is obviously that your shit is all fucked up where your jeans meet your boots. find some options with more flattering silhouettes
also get that tattoo covered or lasered off or something

Boots make your feet look a bit disproportionate. Also, you're not skinny fat, but your chest is a bit underdeveloped. You're like between skinny and fit, you got to be one or the other but since you can grow a thick beard shoot for fit I'd say. If you work on your back/lats to widen your frame, it'll help since your chest is about as wide as your hips.

Also laser remove that hideous tree tattoo it's been done a thousand fucking times and makes you look tacky and unoriginal.

there's nothing dressy in those shit boots

your feet are def big, im 5'9 and wrear size 40

where the fuck did I say they were wrong, you retard?
I'm replying cause I like having an active thread fuck you it's saturday night and I'm alone :(

I definitely was skinnyfat in the pic. I've been on a cut since then and now I'm starting to see my abs. When they're visible when not flexed, I'm starting bulking. And about the chest being underdeveloped, it's cause of my pectus excavatum.

i'm 5'10 and mine are 41

Judging from his posts, I can't imagine OP is a very pleasant person to be around. Nobody likes an insecure, bitchy guy.

Still fucked more girls than you though

because you're ugly skinnyfat numale beta cuck

You're not tall enough for that

wow what an accomplishment! i'm impressed

I don't doubt that, but looks always send a message.

I'm 5'10 just like you, and I would recommend
>darker color shirts
>long sleeves rolled up to the elbow
>jeans that don't bunch up at the boot

Obviously, having the Hundred-Acre Wood on your wrist is pretty gay, but beyond that:
• Take your pants out of your boots
• Buy a bigger shirt (if it's a standard s/m/l/xl size, try going up one size and seeing how it compares)
• Get jeans in a slightly darker wash
• Lift once in a while ( )

>brogue
>not ugly

get skinny, work on your shoulders