Bitcoin halving

What effect do you think the halving of bitcoin payouts will have on Bitcoin price?

Fortune.com suggests that it may cause a price crash and destabilization, at least, for a while.

fortune.com/2016/06/05/as-bitcoin-payouts-halve-uncertainty-looms/

Coindesk.com mulls over the same thing...

coindesk.com/crisis-halving-bitcoin-mining/

"Chandler Guo founder of Bitbank said he fears that if the price of bitcoin does not appreciate significantly before or immediately after halving, too much hashrate will drop off the network due to unprofitable mining, making transaction verification virtually impossible."

I figured the halving should cause a increase in price due to both increased scarcity of Bitcoins and to make mining still worthwhile, just my opinion though.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C7AGFAcwY3U
whaleclub.co/join/CiCCMS
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Anyone with a brain should have been making money since January 2015 when it bottomed, and I recommended to get all in.

So scenario 1) It corrects: Good, time to buy the dip and keep growing

Scenario 2) It keeps growing: Just continue sitting on my ass looking how my BTC are worth thousands of dollars more on a daily.

You just can't lose.

I was around for the first halving.

I've been mining, buying and holding bitcoin since 2012

The price is going to skyrocket in the coming months. Expect at least $2,000 for one bitcoin.

pic-related, me mining on a $200 GPU in 2012 when 1 BTC was $10.

Kek

Up

probably not going to do much it will crash a little because of speculators trying to unload at once.

no idea, already sold at $585, it's gonna crash like 30-40% as it always does, go right up and then crash again, till the next bubble.

youtube.com/watch?v=C7AGFAcwY3U

Get money, fuck bitches!

>I figured the halving should cause a increase in price
It's already happening in case you didn't realise.

user, I really dont know, but why exactly the price would drop?

Guys, trade with x10 leverage on whaleclub.co/join/CiCCMS I've made 20,000 since the pump and BTC is breaking 600 in the next 3 days.

I really like the new post-halving logo

>I figured the halving should cause a increase in price due to both increased scarcity of Bitcoins
Newly minted coins make up an extremely small percentage of coins traded

So, humor me: should I buy the BTC now or wait for the Halving?

Last time I bought my satoshi it was ~350$. Now it's 580$.

And yes, I spent it on TRUMPS.

So, wat do? Should I wait or BUY NOW? I kinda don't want to. The increase has been too high. I only have 1000$ in my budget.

BUY with x10 leverage whaleclub.co/join/CiCCMS gonna hit 600 soon then probably up to 700 a little after the halving.

Thanks, faggot. Just made 600$ on turbo trade.

>trading bitcoins on leverage

youve got balls ill give you that

Blaha?

names hemmingway, kid

How are the reptilians of the CIA doing, mr Jason Blaha?

> $2000

Nope.

None, as in, it'll be +10/-10%. The time for big gains on BTC has sailed. Ethereum and LISK is where its at.

morons

Nooooope.