How did he become a model?

how did he become a model?

diversity

he breaks like every rule i've read here about being a model
he's like 5'9 max, he's not in bad shape but he clearly doesnt have chiseled abs, his face is only ok. i dont understand

its cause hes indian and user is insecure

who cares there are some ugly ass models

yeah pretty much, I'm really re-evaluating myself now

By sucking the right cock.

He looks alright actually.

yeah he's a good looking guy. he also has tattoos so that's probably something certain looks need

It's honestly not hard. It's getting easier, too - remember that while the role of a model in the fashion industry is basically "walking clothes hanger", we've now entered an era of "aspirational lifestyle products".

I can recall the rise of the hipster in NYC (mostly Brooklyn) quite clearly, as I'm nearing forty (LOL chinese cartoon website) and I remember seeing all these cats at underground or illegal parties that were just... dressed like fucking idiots. Fucking flourescent color blocked windbreaker acid wash jeans coke bottle glasses wearing idiots. Redhook would have eaten these people alive a few years earlier, yet there they were at a secret party they shouldn't even be aware of and they're snorting cables with yer art thots and yer straight up beautifuls, then managing to go home with 'em. WTF?

The hipster anti-cool approach worked because it briefly embodied a rejection of the things we all had long been told were cool and should want.
Authenticity is something you can't buy. Outright rejection of established ideals was, for ages, a viable way to fake the intangible notion of being real/in the know.
In the Lifestyle Product game, a model serves not so much to display clothing as they do an appealing cultural or subcultural ambassador for a lifestyle we either aspire to or are being told we should aspire to. Thing is, there are so many cultural subsets out there, and most folks really don't aspire to anything, they have to be told and/or convinced they want something (this is largely how you go about banging a never ending stream of art hoes, btw).

With no real compass for their own desires, the majority of people are suggestible to a great extent, and they end up looking for SOMETHING, anything, that's different, unique in some way, not the norm. Remember American Beauty? "I can't imagine anything worse than being average."

TLDR you can sell anything to those desperate to stand out while fitting in. And so, Pajeet here becomes a viable model.

While being tall, thin, and conventionally attractive are highly recommended. Theoretically, anyone could model. He's one of the few mediocre ones. Still looks better than the likes of Grace Bol or whatever

Hmm... that kinda makes sense.
I think, or at least I like to think that I'm different, but I'm very shy and insecure. Isn't there any other way to express that without walking around looking like a complete clown? Or is that one of those thing that each person express on their own way (not necessarily fashion on my case)?
I gathered some inspo on the internet and it looks kinda different, but I'd be lying if I said it's anything new

meant to reply to this

Like I said, it's not something you can purchase. You can purchase things that might make it seem like you have that unique authentic vibe, but you can only build and work and learn if you actually want to be that aspirational motherfucker who pulls the thots and blows up spots. This can require years, and is not for the faint of heart.

just be relentlessly passionate about something wonderful. Do that something, become it.

Poet is that you? Sure as hell looks and sounds like it.

uh huh, yeah

maybe

I still have the dropbox of posts by you. Not sure if that was put together by you or someone else.

Anyway hope all is well. You still in Brooklyn? I was in Greenpoint last night.

Ha! Yeah, I still live in brooklyn, I moved back from nc and I just threw everything into producing, getting a little cash and working the right rooms.
That was about mid 2016.

If you live in BK, why aren't we blazing and seeing weird underground MCs once in a blue moon?

Well shit it's because I don't live in BK. I saw Swans at Warsaw. Also I don't smoke but I'm always down to hang my dude.

you got a throwaway email?

poet was in jail for beating his ex my dude

No, I wasn't. Sorry.
It's fucking hilarious, because the opposite actually happened after thotty violated a restraining order, then proceeded to violate probation by doing the same shit that got her on probation. I guess I always wanted to say something, but fuck it, I haven't had any reason to be here, and I gotta get over random anons talking shit, it's like the story of my life and everyone else's until they just get the fuck over it, themselves and their ego, to a certain degree.

Working on it.

[email protected]

fuck youre insufferable goback2reddit you faggot