Someon explain me this madness

Someon explain me this madness.

Why do you defend this shit ass postmodernist fashion? Even Reviewbrah has better fashion taste thsn you, Veeky Forumsggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DSbhRHiA3rY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I agree with you. Allowing beards to come back at all was one of the greatest mistakes in fashion ever made.

Who is defending it?

I love you

I hate this website so much

>cherrypicks a well dressed man vs a modern retard by anyone's current definition of fashion
>thinks anyone here actually thinks that guy is well dressed

Ah, both of the requirements for a retarded post hit within two sentences. Please go be dumb elsewhere.

Reviewbrah is GOAT, and dude on left would be cyberbullied into suicide on this board. Not sure what you're on about, OP. You're just preaching to the choir. Lurk moar.

"postmodern" is the new "autism"

>Muh cherrypicking regarding historical fashion

Fuck me you are dumb

Fuck off.

>Someon explain me this madness.
I blame the Jews. (Seriously.)

the guy on the right seems like he's comfortable in his outfit and doesn't care

guy on the left looks the complete opposite and probably has a huge insecurity problem

so what you're saying is the guy on the right is a piece of shit and isn't mature/doesn't have his shit together and the guy on the left is serious, mature, a man, and he seems pretty confident to me.

>piece of shit
>mature/doesn't have his shit together
hmmm projecting much?
>serious, mature, a man,
he looks like a drone but I guess thats what people on Veeky Forums strives for

I'm willing to bet OP wears a fedora because it "classy"

It is, that's like the whole point of Veeky Forums, have people
like your outfit and say you will fit in.

reviewbrah is the most effay youtuber, what the fuck are you talking about

we get it, you can't grow a beard. good lord...

t.beardlet

>Above average dressed and above average attractive male from 1917
>Below average dressed, below average ugly male from 2017
What went wrong?

fat neckbeards who think they look like this with a beard.

right pic is superior
looking contrived and try hard is never effay
just b yourself

That's Cary Grant so it's more like 1957, and he bought his suits off department store racks

The struggle for beardlets is real.

Where can I get the modern version of this?

>Allowing beards to come back at all was one of the greatest mistakes in fashion ever made.

Beards came back because of soft foods and phytoestrogens making people into jawlets.

If everyone shaves it won't make them look like respectable men: it'll make them all look like ferrets having a bath.

Hahahahahahahaha
You know nothing.
Men with really nice beards are also men with high testosterone, because you (don't) know, they are related. Yes, bigger, squarer jaws are also related, but they also heavily depend on genes, ethnicity, and upbringing (what you were fed, level of activity and such)

Women have boobs, men have beards.

You can have good t-levels and no muscle if you don't do anything physical.
That is what can happen with jawlets. They were raised on mcnuggets, there was nothing to provide the muscle tension to develop the bone.
It is possible to have a weak jaw and good beard growth.

when will beardlets ever learn

>postmodernist
What about this is postmodern exactly?

Talk shit post jaw.

*clenches raf simons x gosha rubchinskiy power glove*

*firmly plants richard owens clownbaskets on ground*

say that again...bitch

Veeky Forums is a retard free zone. Please crawl back to your containment board.

I found a pic of OP at the alt-right anti-antifa rally.

Soooooooo you agree with me?

Even if they are 35yo and manlet they can start exercising and eating properly and in a matter of 2-4 years they will see huge changes. Larger shoulder, jaw, ect.

>wearing your rollerblade pads in public

gawd these guys make me wanna switch sides...

>larger...jaw

Like mewing? I'm open-minded but how much proof do we have of that working?

Kekistanies unite!
>gawd these guys make me wanna switch sides
Extreme center is the only real option, EVER.

so...this..is...the...power..of...reddit

Damn the big guy sure let himself go....

>proof
As much proof as those "mountains are giant trees" guys.

You've seen the Veeky Forums meetup photo right?

aliexpress

switch sides? fashion only belongs to one side, and always will dumb sissy boi

all you beard loving lumberjack larpers forgot what board youre on, beards belong on reddit and old men. if youre

>picture of Cary Grant
>1917
Unbelievable that only one guy commented on this yet, what the fuck.

Nice to see that several people already pointed out that Reviewbrah is GOAT tier though.

>that twink second from right

fuck me I wanna pound his /pol/ pussy till he screams

Lmao is fucking awful

Veeky Forums with actual good taste for once

No one on this board thinks this looks good

Thank God I wasn't the only one, I was getting heated

Sharp looking man.

It's not cherrypicking desu, you can scroll a tons of pics from that era and nothing will make you cringe even that crazy styiling from 1920's then men tend to tuck their baggy pants into socks, because they rock it so effortless.
Scroll the famous 1920 mugshot gallery, there are plenty of men who look incredibly cool but there are plenty of persons who are not attractive at all but they still look good. And the key here is that semi-formal clothes and classic haircut makes the man. This simple formula was invented centuries age. And any step from this formula brings you closer to the cringe borderline that's it.
Back in that era there were no other styles obviously, you had no choice but to rock suits every day so that is why every photo from the period looks so stylish.

Postmodernism rejects all foundations and traditions it basicly saying that there is no such thing as a norm bacause the definition of norm could be brought in an infinite number of ways so we've ended up having right pic as a norm for today.

> Women have boobs, men have beards.
All right have your beard I rather be having my dick

suits weren't considered formal, they were literally called lounge suits. old geezers still wore frock coats in the 1920's

>being this incel
women have vaginas too, you know

>Wearing an Iron Cross in public

wrong. Beards are a cope for soyboys hiding their shit jawlines

nostalgia fetishists are such insecure little soyboys.
what the fuck is wrong with you.

Part of it is the jews (socialcritical theory the new left toxic masculinity all that) but we must also recognize the man on the left lived in a time when tailoring was affordable, market monopolies were so rare everything was designed to last instead of deliberately breaking, and there was a housewife whose task it was to find good tailoring places and make orders.

So yeah it is the fault of the jews.

>tuck their baggy pants into socks
Holy fuck lmao, you're retarded
Those are plus fours, you titanic faggot, they buckle below the knee, they don't go into the sock.

>tailoring was affordable
Uh...the man on the left was in the upper class. No barista or 40s analog could afford tailored clothing. Face it; tailored clothing was never affordable for the vast majority of people, but when we look backward, everyone inflates their own social worth. If we lived in the 40s, we'd all be wearing blues in a factory somewhere at best.

how are that guys feet so small. lol is that shopped? also looks like he's tucking his penis

post modernism means up is down, down is up. nothing is the way it appears. it's a rejection of objectivity in favor of human feeling.

it puts forward the philosophy that whatever you feel "is". except it's not philosophy it's a cultural indoctrination. even so, it is part of the natural progression, where modernism, saw the rejection of classical stereotypes, (feminism etc), post modernism, is essentially a rejection of that rejection. there is no "true" feminism, because there is no "true" female, a "female" is merely a state of mind. and the objective reality, the physical realm, is merely an incidental vehicle.

shortly, post-modernity will be rejected in favor of: _____________

This is definitely true, but it used to be that wages for working class people were lower so the middle class could afford tailoring, which they mostly can't now as middle and working class pay has been brought in line. Most of the cost of tailoring is wages, for the weaver, shipping the cloth, the tailor... if you cut working men's wages to 1/20 of a doctor's, every doctor would wear only tailoring.

Also, Cary Grant was an actor, he was pretty rich but hardly upper class.

No one defends that guy on the right, you twat. You're either a shill trying to make anyone who likes old clothes look bad, or a genuine idiot hurting your own cause. Go sit in the corner and think about what you've done.

>No barista or 40s analog could afford tailored clothing.
More like, they weren't part of a subculture that emphasized great outfits, and would just wear whatever, to the standards of the cheap whatever of those years.
Actor Cary Grant was an actor, he lived by his image. The asshole on the right in OP's pic... does not.

The guy on the left looks boring as fuck the guy on the right looks gay as fuck

both are shit

/pol/ + Veeky Forums next April 1st confirmed

Haha you are proving his poimt

jawlets

youtu.be/DSbhRHiA3rY

>Extreme center
So, authoritarian corpratism? Aka Italian fascism?

None of you know what postmodernism is and are just parroting whatever /pol/ told you. Pic related is a influential postmodernist and his as Veeky Forums as the guy in the left OP.

American "Whites" are sub human, that's nothing new

Jesus fuck. Cringes especially hard at the cunt in the funny hat with an iron cross pinned to his backpack. A medal that once belonged to a soldier that’s proven himself in battle is now warn by an autistic 20 something year-old twat who spends his time “protesting” along side a morbidly obese child and 3 skeletons. O amore, o temporas.

They're both cute in their own ways.

Post-modernism doesn't exist, it's a stupid catch-all term that pretentious artists, writers, critics,etc use when trying to sound sophisticated.
The definition of Post-Modern changes so much across different media and genres that any sense of coherency about its use has been lost.

Well, postmodern does have a proper definition. It just has cache which makes most people reject a proper definition.

post more 19th and 20th century fashion

That photo is definitely not from 1917.

Many, like you OP don't seem to realise, that our "fashion-trends" are highly regulated in general.
Therefore, the fashion world is not that "dynamical" spectrum in which >trendsetters< soley can produce new mainstream trends only by themselves - but have to be published/acknowledged by some very few people who are filtering all the input they got by their own standards/agenda and therefore controlling the ouput of products which get released.

What i want to say is, there is a german saying "Kleider machen Leute"
which translated basically means "You are what you wear/you act like what you wear"

They took knowingly the classic/casual suits - and with that, the manhood and dignity of men,
only to replace it with Op's pic-related, feminine, degenerate slim-fit bullshit - pushing the agenda in making men belive that androgynie is "stylish" and something worth "to go for" completly cutting him off of the old merits which makes men to men in the first place and something to be proud of and take dignity in it.

TL;DR
You know, real men once in while flip their shit and go on the streets, sometimes even murder politicians, u know - Ofc we can't have that shit, so we just need to pour hormons in the tap-water and let them dress up like cunts, so they feel like cunts.

>1917
That's Cary Grant you fucking moron

You realize there were likely bums that dressed like shit during that time period too, right? Difference is nobody bothered to take pictures of bums.

>Men with really nice beards are also men with high testosterone

You can still be a tiny jawlet who has more hair on his face than his head

First of all,
That faggot on the rigth side of OP's pic is not a bum.

Secondly,
>Implying homeless people/bums can afford to dress like faggots

You not only missed the point of the this thread, you also pulling things out of your ass which has nothing to do with anything.
Stop derailing threads and go read a book. So much irrationality should be punsihed with a whip.

>market monopolies were rare
nice joke my man

dressing like the right means you are a fag.
dressing like the left in 2017 means you are autistic.
pic related is how a man should dress in 2017.

forgot pic related

Not even remotely true. Let’s see your masculine jaw buddy boy

Still looks gay t b h

Everyone wearing suits back then was because of the cost of clothing. Most people only had one or two suits they wore all the time. Shirt sleeves stick out like they do because it was easier to replace a torn or dirty shirt sleeve than a jacket sleeve

Who here /jewishcore/

why do you murder the term postmodern, when you exactly don't know what even the word implies, yet alone its meaning?

Dude, that's Cary Grant wearing a trench coat. He would've been 13 in 1917.

Dude I came here to say this. They've poisoned the psyche of the white European man.

From the Swarthiest Mediterranean, to the most Transparent Snow Monkey. And if you try to fix it, these useful idiots attack you for trying to tell them what's going on.

this is the
>don't have a jaw so i trim my beard so it looks like i do
cut

>not knowing it's a military symbol not related to Nazism

Literally given to people who score second place on rifle qual in the Marines. Go home tumblr