Card holder

what card holder doesn't look like shit and doesn't have meme designer prices? the more minimalist, the better & needs to be available in yurop

bonus points for small cash compartment

Other urls found in this thread:

wingback.co.uk/collections/card-holder/products/charcoal-card-holder
bellroy.com/products/card-sleeve-wallet/default/cocoa#image-0
grailed.com/listings/1866198-Maison-Margiela-rare-MAISON-MARTIN-MARGIELA--11-dollar-bill-elastic-band-bifold-leather-wallet
oipolloi.com/collections/wallets/products/campbell-cole-simple-slim-card-wallet-navy-suede-aw16#product
manlystuff.ie/product-category/minimalist-wallets/
tannergoods.com/collections/wallets
buyma.us/us/items/a15056ef-1892-4035-bb34-e299ea0b9db3/
buyma.us/us/items/9d5cf8ad-fbc8-4b8f-b293-24020803c4e0/
x.yupoo.com/photos/wwujiao/albums
v.yupoo.com/photos/qualityproducts/collections/
darcyalbum.v.yupoo.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fakes

thought about that, but don't you get cucked in europistan for buying reps?

The highest grade of leather combined with such a basic design shouldn't cost much more than $50 - anything above is just brand tax.
There are a whole bunch of small leather product companies making high quality stuff for low prices.
One of the first google results for instance:
wingback.co.uk/collections/card-holder/products/charcoal-card-holder

There are a bunch of others also.

breton company minimalist wallet. get it half price before it hits the market this month.

bellroy.com/products/card-sleeve-wallet/default/cocoa#image-0

I haven't been so pleased with a cash stash in ever... Very practical, fits way more than you'd expect.

>The highest grade of leather combined with such a basic design shouldn't cost much more than $50 - anything above is just brand tax.
I know, that's why I am asking for alternatives.
The problem is that even shit-tier companies think I want their logo on my shit + the designs are terrible.
I want a card holder that is (mostly) monochrome and plain

pic related is an example, sadly their shipping rates are retarded

>The problem is that even shit-tier companies think I want their logo on my shit
I feel you mang

It's weird I can swear I've seen a bunch of nice card holders before but now that I'm looking for them can't seem to find any.
Etsy seems to have a couple of potential ones if shipping prices aren't too high.

This tbqh. My Louis Vuitton x Fragment wallet just came in, it was 45€ shipped. Why buy a shit wallet for 50 when you can get a great quality fake one that looks good as well.

The seller usually marks it a low value and/or a gift to dodge customs. There's still a chance it'll get seized, but the chance is really small. Personally I haven't had any problems yet.

>The highest grade of leather combined with such a basic design shouldn't cost much more than $50 - anything above is just brand tax.

I wholeheartedly agree with this.

If you don't like fakes you could look for a local leatherworker, they sometimes sell great quality leather wallets for a decent price.

Get a card holder from coach. It's small, holds like 3 cards and comes with a money clip. Comes in 4 colors of natural leather

this one is pretty good

grailed.com/listings/1866198-Maison-Margiela-rare-MAISON-MARTIN-MARGIELA--11-dollar-bill-elastic-band-bifold-leather-wallet

this one is fucking amazing, but fucking expensive at the same time, I wonder how much it cost originally
margiela still makes some nice wallets

oipolloi.com/collections/wallets/products/campbell-cole-simple-slim-card-wallet-navy-suede-aw16#product

Their Low Down wallet is my favorite non-designer wallet to use. Slimmest wallet I could find that would let me store bills without folding them

this one pretty nice :)

i really like this one op!

Gaudy hypebeast trash.

Bit too gaudy, but could be worse. Just makes you look like a drug dealer or an asian international student, since most adults with the money for it wouldn't be intersted in something that gaudy.

Are all very nice.

>no meme designer prices
>posts 110 bucks piece of leather
bait

manlystuff.ie/product-category/minimalist-wallets/

Weak bait

Where's the bait

>Michael Kors

Not who you're replying to, but why is Michael Kors considered shit? I realise it's probably a well marketed "fashion" brand for sheep, but any other reason to avoid it?

I regret not getting this when I had the chance, but will be on the lookout for one in the future.

Toru Kamei is the artist KVA collaborated with for the collection.

tannergoods.com/collections/wallets

Their FAQ says there are international stockists

It's tacky H&M quality products marketed at basic girls and pajeets that don't know any better.
In the wallet the user linked, you can clearly see it's cheap leather with a shitty printed pattern, and a garbage """"designer"""" label. Might as well buy something like:
General rule of thumb, anything 'pseudo-luxury' is just overpriced mall shit.
>Michael Kors
>Coach
>Calvin Klein jeans
>Lacoste (more recently)
>Guess
>Armani Exchange
All overpriced garbage nowadays.

ive made myself this. leather, minimum stitches, 6 cards, bills folded lengthwise

Are you me? I was going to get that too and I still regret not copping.

if you made it, you should customize it instead of making it look like something that already exists

show me

buyma.us/us/items/a15056ef-1892-4035-bb34-e299ea0b9db3/

buyma.us/us/items/9d5cf8ad-fbc8-4b8f-b293-24020803c4e0/

Fwiw, one sold on Grailed a couple months back for $133. I'm in no rush to get mine, but in case you still want it, there you go. :)

What a coincidence! I was going to buy that one on grailed too. Got sniped

I see. As I expected. What are some actual quality fashion brands I should look into?

This is fake right? The y's aren't touching

OP here
I appreciate all the replies, but I am still looking for something like in this posts pic what I notice with the cheaper leather alternatives is that the leather looks unbelievably shitty
for example this here it's supposed to be minimalist, but the leather look gives me americana/mfa vibes
is there something out there that looks sleek/elegant (not classical london fedora menswear tier tho)?
at this point I don't even care about a cash compartment, just give me a sleek looking black card holder for a reasonable price and I am happy

btw by cheaper leather alternatives I meant alternatives to designer stuff, not alternatives to leather

I'm down to buy fakes for stuff like wallets cardholders belts etc. where do you guys cop?

also curious

Not sure what your budget or taste is, but depending on what you're into:
>SLP (personally owned a plain black non-zip one before I lost it and the leather is superb)
>Bottega Veneta
>Thom Browne
>Tom Ford
>Goyard (bit flashy, but not as bad as LV or Gucci)
>Cartier
>Hermés
All make really nice, high end leather goods. If none of those are within your budget
>CDG zip arounds (not really a card case but decent quality)
>Montblanc
>Bellroy
>Common Projects
>APC
>Acne
All make decent quality products, a step down in price from my top list.
If those are still too pricy, I'd seriously just focus on something with minimal branding and cheap like, where at the very least you know you're not paying for a trashy brand.

popov leather pre gud

Thanks for the great answer, user. I'll keep those brands in mind when copping stuff in the future.

x.yupoo.com/photos/wwujiao/albums
v.yupoo.com/photos/qualityproducts/collections/
darcyalbum.v.yupoo.com/

Nina has cheaper items and lower quality but still better value. Darcy is more expensive but overall better quality. Check the item you want and message the seller on WeChat.

thx dood

top tier wallet

how does one find these sorts of stores?

Hate to say it, but r/fashionreps and r/designerreps on reddit. Read reviews, use the search bar for brands you want and see what's available, what others have bought, what's good etc. Reddit is terrible but sometimes it's worth it when you get stuff for dirt cheap.

thanks senpai much obliged

ngl i've spent a shitton of money on real designer stuff but at some point it just gets boring. rather spent $20 for something ill wear twice and not have to think about desu.
is this how people get memed into fast fashion...

Flowfold are pretty sweet, made out of sailboat materials, super durable. kinda wish i got it in white though

looks like its made for 12-year-olds

What kind of materials can I get wallets in that are thinner than leather? I was thinking something like patterned canvas would be cool but I don't know where to look for wallets like that.

I liked inkleaf's little boss.

Velcro wallet tier

Machine Era.

I could never justify the insane price for a piece of cloth or leather so I settled for shit brands. It's a whole new world when you suddenly have access to the nice designer stuff that actually looks good as well. Funny how chinese fakes are usually better quality than the shit they sell in retail stores. Enjoy, user.