**ATTENTION CRYPTO-COINERS**

**ATTENTION CRYPTO-COINERS**
THIS IS THE OFFICIAL CRYPTO-CURRENCY THREAD.

Veeky Forums is for all things business and finance, some of us coiners consistently create much too many unnecessary threads which seem to often dominate the board.
To respect all users of Veeky Forums, I kindly ask all crypto-coiners to direct their discussion about
Bitcoin, Ether, Lisk, DAO, TRUMP, RISE, WAVES Sia etc. to this thread and and keep it in this thread in order to prevent the crypto community from becoming more hated than it already is.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Resources for newbs who are interested, but don't know where to start.

***FOR THE COMPLETE LIST OF RESOURCES VISIT: pastebin.com/YbTmys4D
***FOR THE COMPLETE LIST OF RESOURCES VISIT: pastebin.com/YbTmys4D

If you would have a link/guide to be added to OP please post them ITT or email them to [email protected]

Bitcoin
bitcoin.org/en/
reddit.com/r/Bitcoin
reddit.com/r/BTC
youtube.com/watch?v=s4g1XFU8Gto
youtube.com/watch?v=1cexawnOlR8

Ethereum
ethereum.org/
reddit.com/r/ethereum
reddit.com/r/ethtrader
youtube.com/watch?v=TDGq4aeevgY

Bitcoin Wallets
blockchain.info/wallet/#/
coinbase.com/
electrum.org/#home

Buy Bitcoin
coinbase.com/
circle.com/en
localbitcoins.com/
kraken.com/

Exchanges
poloniex.com/exchange
kraken.com/
bitfinex.com/
gdax.com/
c-cex.com/?p=btc-usd
yobit.net/en/

Mining
bitcoinmining.com/
coindesk.com/information/how-bitcoin-mining-works/
Cloud Mining
genesis-mining.com/ (BTC, ETH, +more)
hashocean.com/
sea-mining.com/

Other
coindesk.com/
bitcointalk.org
reddit.com/r/cryptocurrency

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/start_coin/status/738782614065025024
mobile.twitter.com/start_coin/status/738790556894146561
yobit.net/?bonus=MspEZ
topmine.io/?reg=157793
youtube.com/watch?v=0A0KzoFuOLQ
whaleclub.co/join/CiCCMS
itunes.apple.com/us/app/bitcoin-aliens/id999017332?mt=8
itunes.apple.com/us/app/bitcoin-free/id999004027?mt=8
yobit.net/en/trade/LTC/BTC/?bonus=MspEZ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wow delet this

First of all PLEASE let that be a real email address.

Secondly, You cannot cage the TRUMP we will shill when and where we please!

My email is realer than your sister's fake tits.
Also respect my pents nignog, keep it to this thread, you'll have so many more people likely to buy into your trump shilling if you market it to cryptonerds ITT.

4th for trump

I'm looking into investing into mining ETH, but I need to find out how profitable it would be based on my hardware, and if ETH will be switching to proof of stake and when.

dude this is a trump coin thread now, take your ethcuck shillings elsewhere

TRUMP has stayed at 32-41K sat for the last 3 weeks bro. What happened to the friday video m8?

>4100
I would look again if I were you, I think this ship is setting sail.

Sitting at 4431 sits

Fucking trump coin, buy DAO instead.

ahahahah

dao is the worst idea ever conceived

Everyone buy Nautilus and help me out of this coin! SHIT IM ALL IN FOR 3 DAYS I CANT GET OUUT HALP!

Wired fucked dao yesterday. i dont know if it recovered yet. they basicly said its a mess. Buy nautilus and make Greece great again kek!

well fuck me sideways it's 6K sat on c-cex, good thing I got like 10,000 at 3.4K sat.

Great use of quints. I personally would take these shitcoins a little more seriously if they were confined to one thread like this. PND did something similar and had a Doge/PND general a year or so ago. The funny thing is that after they did this, nobody bothered them and nocoiners didnt shit all over them. Shilling is a lot like drinking wine. Its fun and celebratory when tastefully done but despised and mocked when sloppy and excessive.

This. Not to mention how redundant bitcucks on Veeky Forums are. I filtered out the words "cope" and "suicide watch" a long time ago. I almost filtered out the word bitcoin entirely because that fag is so annoying but I still like to hear whats going on with it from time to time so I didn't. I love the concept of bitcoin but I hate the edgy fedora wearing crowd that comes with it.

I think we are at about the point of picture related.

Not much time left.

6.1k Sat, god damn nigga the prophecies were true!

Trump up 40%!!!!!

Sometimes more!

20th for TRUMP

It'll keep on climbing!! 10k sats soon!!

what's everyone's opinion on waves? it should hit trading in a few days i think

what do you niggas think it'll be worth per coin

personal opinion: it'll either be dumped to oblivion to like a penny per coin or go like ETH to $10/coin but imo the 1st is more likely

mobile.twitter.com/start_coin/status/738782614065025024

mobile.twitter.com/start_coin/status/738790556894146561

Lol

i'm hoping it goes to $10.
but you can never know what'll happen.
look at lisk. all the hype, and look where it' at now.

>tfw referral gave me so many ico coins i'm gonna get off with profit anyway.

also, waves gives extra coins for connecting your twitter and facebook with the waves account.

i heard about rise twitter give away as well, but haven't really seen any proof or how to go about it..

the thing about WAVES is that it is user friendly, that's the whole deal about it. It's designed to be used by the average programmer, which is what apple did for the consumer market with the GUI back in the 90s.

lousy poorfag here.
Anyone wanna spare me some Trumpcoins?

TDh3ksuEKuCN6NG9DAtHcQfkZz8dkEFN3w

Thanks guys that's what I was going for. I want this community to have constrictive conversation because I've seen it happen before. But without structure many people just make a thread without thinking to check the catalog and every topic and coiner is fragmented to hell. I hope to make this a regular general with an active Veeky Forums community just like the robinhood and stock threads.

So since there seems to be all of this speculation on the halvening, BTC price could go either to the moon or to shit, what do you think will happen?

Following on this, is it wise to invest in cryptos right now since a BTC crash would be devistating to all altcoins?

Everyone would convert to ETH, I mean coinbase's newly branded exchange is going to be promoting ETH while downplaying Bitcoin, they're just ahead of the game. They own 10% of the world's bitcoins. So moral of the story invest in ETH.

Can we just spam Donald's twitter with the trumpcoin info website until he retweets/endorses it?

as long as you do it smartly.
do you have a strategy?
>High energy @TrumpCoin will Make Crypto Great Again! Supporting @realDonaldTrump for POTUS-2016

Crypto play list:

blog.objectiveforex.com/p/cryptocurrencies.html

REMINDER TO DO YOUR PART

Kennedy took us to the moon.

Trump will take us to the stars.

This is pure genius.

Join me brother, the fire rises!

Brilliant! I'll do the same.

10/10

BUY Your trump here!

yobit.net/?bonus=MspEZ

It's not too late to buy in, We'll be reaching 10ksats soon and then the MOON!!

TRUMP will be $0.10 by July 4th and over $0.20 by Republican Convention Day, July 21st.

It's 3 cents now, get in before the public.

Screencap this.

>tfw already have 950 coins
>tfw will buy 50 more tomorrow.
match me, reddit! ;-)

try 8,000

just under 11K here mate, and I already sold off most when we hit 8K sat to recoup much more than my initial investment.

>tfw will buy 50 more tomorrow.
that is less than $2 mate. get at least 10 bucks into it at a time, $20 is ideally a minimum. the bigger you buy orders, the more the price rises. you see 5Trump buy & sells that are bots that don't move the price. big number buys move the market, especially when volume is low as it currently is.
$20 today is $100 next month.

some high energy treasure chest holders here, folks!
MAGA!

TQNtDdxMoQbzGgShBfCAPUDkEdU61hfA7Z

i do this 50 or 100 coins a day every day, so that i don't even feel a thing and i constantly give it a slight bump without sending it overboard. it's like buying a pack of gum everyday and forgetting about it.
mostly because there are others buying as well.
yeah i know i'm taking it a bit too slow. but i'm not a millionaire anyways.
also, most my btc is tied up in other coins, so have to wait for them to go in the green before i sell them.
a lot too many variables in the equation.

and tomorrow, as in, it's like a ritual to me now, like brushing your teeth every morning.
don't worry though, someday, i'll be a big fish.

which one of you faggots is Greeny on yobit

One variable is if Trumps skyrocket you'll be bretty disappointed if it was all tied up in other coins that went nowhere.

what a fucking annoying faggot.

the yobit chatbox is low energy. it's difficult to read, too jumpy and for a while it was all "Buy Dubai!!!" but now it is "Buy CAB!!!"

r u for real right now

and hence 50/100 everyday.
i think i still got a few months to get every thing in order. it will only skyrocket in september, then dip late october till election day.
then when Trump comes out of it victorious [as he's made a habit of], it will go to the moon.
by then i'll have several thousand trumpcoins.

also, btc keeps on rising mate, i get slightly greedy, sorry.

not me, i'm phoenix.

Add topmine.io/?reg=157793 for cloud mining

>i'm phoenix.
and i'm sorry, but sometimes my shows up IRL.
thankfully mods didn't ban me on yobit after my little outburst with that boomyak faggot [i couldn't stop and named our chosen friends! sheesh].

Heh, that shit was entertaining as fuck though

Is anyone else having problems with safecex? It seems every time I go on there the site is down.

I heard owners started not paying people. Most likely they fucked off with everyone's btc. Not so safe after all.

topmine.io added to to pastebin and will be included in the next thread's OP. Thank you. Oh and Nice try with the referral.

thanks, man.
i live to make my bros' days fun!

I'd like to start mining ether, but I heard they were switching to proof of stake any one confirm? Also any hardware recommendations?

TRUMPCOIN VIDEO IS ABOUT TO GO LIVE SEE BUY TRUMPS NOW

TRUMP currently pumping!!!!

I can't believe there's literally a coin named LEAF!
fucking weedfags!

youtube.com/watch?v=0A0KzoFuOLQ

Trumpcoin video. go crazy you shilling bastards

oh shit

>we will give money to trump^^
>he sorely needs it the poor guy^^
>we not going to steal it all promise^^

100.000.000 tokens รก 10$ -> 1 billion$ market cap for waves
Which would be awesome since I got some too.
Trading will start with the 14th of July.
ICO prioce per token is about ~0.00033BTC

Start trading with x10 spending power

whaleclub.co/join/CiCCMS

I've made $20,000 in the past two weeks with it.

Buy ethereum

What do you mean trading will start July 14th?
Can't you buy it on Yobit right now?

the nuumbers need checking

Plus all those sweet referral commissions you'll be getting.

i wish litecoin would stop fucking me up the ass and decide if it's going up or down already

fucking garbage can of a coin, if I don't wake up tommorow stopped out or in the green i'm never trading this shit again

You should be in BTC, SC, DGB, TRUMP. and ETH.

Uhhh why is Trump crashing?

LTC moves with BTC.

Also LTC is releasing a roadmap soon so watch out for that.

Who isn't holding a stash of ETH these days?

Wrong. $FCT, $TRUMP, $VRC, $RBR, waves. These are the only ones i've found that I expect to outperform btc/eth.

Which will perform better between btc and eth I have no idea so i'm not gonna choose one of the two to recommend. Compared to fiat you'll be doing good with either.

By my TA the train just left the station. Litecoin won't rally against btc in the shortterm. There'll probably be a slight retracement back to 0.084 very soon at which point i'm selling. Or the more likely scenario I get stopped out at 0.082.

Idc what happens just make it happen fast. fucking chinese need to start pumping or dumping. Also the roadmaps etc is just bs, it wont be coming in the short term and it probably wont matter. Might indeed be a good entry possibility in ltc again in a couple of weeks, i'll stay out though.

Oh my god, Vericoin looks utterly amazing. loyyal too. I already knew a little about Factom, but looking into it more seems like huge potential for businesses. And Waves was also on my list but I forgot to list it.

any apps for my iphone for earning stuff

itunes.apple.com/us/app/bitcoin-aliens/id999017332?mt=8
itunes.apple.com/us/app/bitcoin-free/id999004027?mt=8

>itunes.apple.com/us/app/bitcoin-free/id999004027?mt=8

thanks man

those are IOUs.
and personally i'd wait for waves to be launched on bigger exchanges like poloniex, bittrex.

Here's something better and more trust worthy looking than Hashocean: Ahash

Pic related is link with affiliate, each affiliate your affiliate recruits also earns you bonuses

It also pays out more than Hashocean

Haven't been looking at new coins in a while, I noticed Siacoin took off when they mentioned they had a new beta started, supposedly they're going to "finish it soon". Should I jump in now before a possible even higher spike or should I wait for it to come down?

You should've bought 2 days ago.

They will release their full version and then they'll look for Chinese adoption to rival fct.

Take what you want from that.

Notrumpers on suicide watch itt

Will write trump related poetry for trump coin
Already had one happy customer

How does the lending on Poloneix work? Someone explain pls

Complete faggots thats who

Trump at 7.5k with massive buy support to go even higher! You should have bought in when I made I thread whilst it was at 3k. Oh well it's not too late. Trump is going to be worth a dollar each soon

People who don't feel like holding an overpriced overhyped shillcoin?

TRUMP and BTC only holder here.

>more trust worthy looking
kek
good luck with your quick and dirty scam #10000
these sites pop up every day and they last like 60 days tops ahash is already a month old.

Is there a single large no-bullshit bitcoin seller?

As in, I just want to use my paypal or CC to pay a price for a bitcoin and not shop around.

I also don't want to be forced to use that seller's wallet.

There is one but I can't remember the name, starts with P

It's a certified business by British government and the minimum deposit is 0.001.

But everywhere needs at least one pussy so I can't discourage you for your decision.

Paxful is the name

how do i buy trump?
newbie here

>It's a certified business by British government
yeah no such thing
what kind of retard spreads bullshit like that?
the company might be registered in uk or not (on sketchy site implies so) that is not certified and no guarantee of anything

Okay, I want to fall for this Trumpcoin meme.

Just downloaded the wallet. Someone send me a coin please THfYda8fhzGDqJtR73x2MGUq5KQtiTJbYk

Download a bitcoin wallet, Download the trump wallet.

Buy bitcoin from local bitcoin or elsewhere,
Then use your bitcoins to buy trump from here yobit.net/en/trade/LTC/BTC/?bonus=MspEZ BE quick though, before trump goes to the moon!