How do I obtain this style?

How do I obtain this style?

Other urls found in this thread:

outinunder.com/content/story-sierra-designs-6040-mountain-parka
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wear everything the guy in the picture has. Plus the facial hair.

>the guy

yikes

Killer fuckin' movie bro, you got good taste. Super-lovable Carl Sagan wore a jacket that strongly reminds me of that one, and his was made by Sierra Designs:

outinunder.com/content/story-sierra-designs-6040-mountain-parka

I guess you might be able to find one on eBay or Etsy, and for all I know DeNiro might actually be wearing exactly the same parka. As far as actually obtaining that style though, that might be hard. That film was so goddamn gritty and those characters were so fucking hardbitten, that I'm guessing it would be next to impossible to pull off, assuming you don't live in some tiny Appalachian shithole. But Maybe you could pull off Carl Sagan instead? Pretty sure all you'd have to do is smoke your bodyweight in pot on a daily basis, be brilliant, creative and witty, and wear his jacket in random scenic places all over the face of planet Earth

probably the hardest part would be the Winchester model 70 in 30-06. those things are collectors items and in that configuration with that hunting stock and nice wood, and blueing, you are looking at 2000$+ if you find it. that scope looks like an old redfield or hilux or possibly a gloss leupold, its definitely in leupold qd rings tho.

probably the most sincere and helpful post I've ever seen on Veeky Forums

Former /out/fitter here. Vintage mountain gear goes for top dollar these days unless you luck out and find something at a garage/estate sale or local thrift store.

interestingly all Bs

Burton
Bark
Bruno Cuccinelli (pricey)

be an spiteful evil asshole

pre 64 model 70s are dropping in price

effy as fuck

w2c?

>bark.jpg

The easiest way to look food in outdoorsy menswear is to get on a strength training program and build some muscle. Trying to be scrawny and masculine is like trying to be a butch twink.