I paid $375 for this jacket. Did I get ripped off?

I paid $375 for this jacket. Did I get ripped off?

dailywire.com/news/23177/barneys-new-york-debuts-375-antifa-jacket-emily-zanotti

You can still return it right?

Why would you buy it if you are not sure, at least ask first

>RƎΛO˥UTION
really made me think

>this thread again

>show ur support for anarco-gommunisms by purchasing this shitty jacket for $375, fight the power go-guys!

Waste 300 dollars on something you can make with any old jacket and some markers

this
also obviously OP didn't buy this but let's not let that stop us from shitting on this abomination

>payed $375
>could make it yourself for less than $60

If you actually bought this (and I'm sure you didn't) you should, and I can't express this enough, fucking kill yourself

>bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity

I dont get it

its worse its

>F@#$ing

I got my mom to order one of these, stoked!

>antifa "le revolution" xDddD fake manufactured "punk" jacket
Ironic or otherwise, neck yourself.

>take a classic, timeless designed jacket
>ruin it by drawing a bunch of edgy words on it

Why did they do this?

not sure why right wingers are hating on this situation, if you had the opportunity to make $375 apiece by making antifa supporters wear utter shit then you would take it

>only right wingers laugh at antifa
Guess again

Then the thesis of global capital unethical practice for profit is correct. According to this meme, pretty much proving the point of t. Anti-capitalist

>Really makes you think, huh?

Or you could become a nationalist and buy locally produced products from your countrymen, but nationalists are evil and spooky, right?

sure but then it also completely undermines their authenticity and adherence to the cause, like wearing a mass-produced che guevara t shirt. If communism is nothing more than a fashion statement at this point it makes sense not to take it seriously as an economic system

Too be gay