/LUNARCORE/

/LUNARCORE/
>everyone's too lazy to make a new one edition

*Post inspo from any sci-fi media
*Drawings
*Fits
*DiY projects
*Ideas

It's Winter now, what are some good Hothcore fits??
Need a warm lunar boot/sneaker
Warm pants
Warm Shirts
And warm lunar jackets

Been fucking cold and trying to find a suitable lunar touque and jacket or something decent for winter but don't know what, my heads cold af

Been trying to find a cheap rep or version of the Drk Shdw long parka dumbass Kanye wore, felt very lunar/blade runner esq or a warm olive drab flight suit or olivr winter jumpsuit

Other urls found in this thread:

asos.com/asos/asos-bomber-jacket-with-exposed-pockets-in-khaki/prd/7211766?CTARef=Bag Item Image
cheasecloth.tumblr.com/
herrurst.com/tagged/waywt
aliexpress.com/item/Men-s-LDBs-Black-Desert-Breathable-Patrol-Boots-Military-Tactical-Army-Hiking-Outdoor-Boots/32809415447.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Psuedo you asshole I was waiting for you to make the next thread or some other user besides fucking me! Reee!

Is this what happens when I don't make a thread? Random anons been making threads about "where's lunarcore?"
"What happened to lunarcore?"

Looks like I'm gonna have to FINALLY break out the sewing machine and sketchbook and take a que from SpaceJew and start making some fucking DiY's

Goddmanit..this is too much responsability to run a sub genre thread on a Chinese controlled futuristic mega Corp all by myself..
Where's our savior SpaceJew and guidance from our wise men Psuedo for which is the last Original Poster from the golden age of this godforsaken board?

>Brb gonna go die in the cold vacuum of space famms..

Gonna post some inspo before dropping off some movies i rented and eat.

Also i need to fucking talk to and convince SpaceJew to come back, this place needs him and Psuedo, I feel like a fucking hack.
Gonna draw some ideas after i eat later

I really want to recreate SpaceJews red bomber, looked cool as hell, wish he tapered the pants instead of roll them in this pic but whatever.

Also miss listening to old Prodigy and Crystal Method, feels nice..

I bought these things. They're cool I guess.

I like these feel techwearish tho, but with the right fit can easily be worked into a lunarcore fit

Yea most of the stuff I have is very military-ish so I thought I would buy something a little different.

Wtc pants

These are space jews creation, half of lunarcore is DiY, which alot of ppl here forget, overlook, or ignore.

ID?

nikelab komyuter prm

Thanks user

I honestly don't feel worthy yet
gotta get back to bk and start spitting fits and content, i'm lazy af

'sup dudes. Got some new stuff in. Complete with that pose rickfags do sometimes.

Let's keep this shit alive.

Also I am in love with this jacket.

ngl these don't really shout "lunarcore" to me

Old D&G. Would be cool if they were full length pants.

This is syck as fuggggg!

iD on fit looks cool, esp the jacket and pants

Whutchu say heathan?!

Would be a great and fairly easy DiY

I want to make some cargos that are made entirely of pockets

FFS, this pops, I can't even. You grabbed the whole vibe with this. At least from where I'm standing. Nice.

ID on everything pls

yea, because we need like 20 lunar core threads, 4 neptune core, one mars core, and 5 Jup-Core, DeepSpace Core, this board is seriously absolutist fucking awful. I swear, awful. just awful.

you live on planet Earth

How tall are you?

Who the fuck are you replying to??

And with that shitty attitude its no wonder we're still on this godforsaken planet
When the singularity hits you're gonna be stuck in the rubble here, while I'm hitting hyper space sipping on Polyquaternium-7..

>now fuck off Veeky Forumsggle.

ID on shoes?

*Post fitpics of yourselves.

Thinking about copping this.

this looks badass

Probably a long shot, but are there any martian-core inspo albums?

Thanks man. That's awesome coming from you. Now let's see a new fit pic sometime!

Pants are Danish field trousers. Got them on Varusteleka but they're not longer available there.

Boots are Palladiums with some new laces (Don't like the flat ones)

Sweater you can't really see is just some funnel neck thrift find. No tags/labels on it.

Coat is from a small Japanese brand called Sriver (Sliver? lol) Found it on a yahoo jp auction while searching Julius stuff

5'9

5'9?! Shieeeeeeeet. I'm 5'10 and was afraid of copping hi-tops cause they might make me look like a midget. Thanks mayne. Got any other fits for inspo? If so, please post with IDs. I wanna get into lunarcore / martiancore.

well they're basically just Dockers Scout cargos that he tapered

pf flyer

keep in mind that the angle of the photo makes him look taller than he actually is

The only acceptable thread for this

That model still in stock? Can't see anything with a zipper.

Pants and jacket info please,thanks

Do they wear shorts in space?

Both jackets thrift, pants are from American vintage.

Just go for it, dude. Hi-tops aren't bad at all, but tall boots might look funny depending on your body's proportions. I'm at work right now, but I found another fit pic of mine from an archived thread.

IDs are:
Julius gas mask cargos
Nike SFB
Vintage Sears workwear jacket
Some old waffle knit shirt

Everything except the Julius pants were thrifted. Old thrifted stuff, milsurp, and DIY are your friends. Especially if you wanna play around with lunarcore without spending too much at first.

Yeah, angle might make me look little taller. I angle my mirror that way because it's small and I'd rather stand close than stand across my room while zooming in with my phone haha

These are super cheap on asos right now, "cut and sew tapered cargo pants" if anyone is looking for a cheap/non diy alternative to that look.

i dig this thread, is there any material on where to start with lunarcore? an introduction pastebin? because i'm lost but stuff like has me pretty interested in the style

i recommend finding a better way to take these pics. like it looks really long and weird like this.
love the fit tho

They're too flat, and not rigid enough
Decent base to work from for DiY tho.

Tf2 cosplay?

Thoughts on this bomber jacket? Might be good for martian core.

asos.com/asos/asos-bomber-jacket-with-exposed-pockets-in-khaki/prd/7211766?CTARef=Bag Item Image

hmm, I might make a pastebin in a couple of days as a starting point. I'm not nearly as knowledgeable as others in this thread but having a list of brands/ designers would be helpful for newcomers.

Zara oxford shirt, size small. Thoughts on the fit?

Wrong fuckin thread friend.

Fits fine, but like said wrong thread. Make sure you don't tuck I in with how slim it is, though.

Apologies :(

just copped both. 29 gbp, free shipping. not too shabby I think, brehs

Less than 30 good boi points?!
Jee! willikers!

Also make sure to tailor the cargos at the shin and ankle, seem too baggy

I've been looking for days for these, I need a link

Fuck, I meant tall boots. I wanna cop the new SF AF1's and they're hella high.

You and me both buddy, but unfortunately I can't find anywhere that sells them, they're called converse xhi's and they also have xxhi's and xhi combat? Or xhi cargo? I cant remember

Thanks dude. Yeah, I guess I'll have to pull the trigger on a decent mirror to replace my tiny funhouse mirror haha

I am really considering them. They look sick.

That dude in particular's tumblr (Lots of cool DIY and inspo stuff there)
cheasecloth.tumblr.com/

Knoch's tumblr is great as well (Go back a few pages to catch his lunar fits)
herrurst.com/tagged/waywt

Check out the pic for some general direction on color palettes and the kinds of pieces you want to look for. This is just my opinion, so people may disagree, but the idea is to take a somewhat subtle futurist/scifi inspired approach to fits. There's more to it than just dressing in whatever white pieces you've got because NASA shuttles and astronaut suits are white.

man, i'm just going for that "cowboy bebop background character" look and this place knows its shit
also, w2c a jacket like or but the latter didn't bring anything up on ebay so i guess i'm taking a dip into thriftville USA

These just came out, I personally wouldn't wear lunarcore, but you fellas might appreciate this

Post fit when they arrive pls

Will do.

Meanwhile, I just found this cool ass brand that has HUGE lunarcore potential: Brandit

Keeping thread alive.

aliexpress.com/item/Men-s-LDBs-Black-Desert-Breathable-Patrol-Boots-Military-Tactical-Army-Hiking-Outdoor-Boots/32809415447.html

Budget lunarcore: boots for 20 bucks.

If you get the SF AF1's, please post fit. I'm really curious how they look on someone shorter than 6'0.

ooh nice find, is there a way to buy directly from their site though?

They only sell wholesale on their site. You can buy it on amazon and on military surplus sites ( that's where I initially found 'em ). It's great cause they're like 100 bucks tops.

I have these boots, was one of the 1st ppl on this board that got them, then everytime I posted them everyone always asked w2c, didn't think Veeky Forums would like them that much lol.
the link i found on aliexpress had free shipping so it made everything easier, then I found them on Amazon as well which is even easier.

They're good boots for the summer and fall, but too thin for winter, my feet are cold as fuck when I wear them outside for too long and actually in the middle of looking for a warmer boot, like a cheap SF AF1 rep

>Amazon link

www.amazon.com/WWOODTOMLINSON-Men-Lightweight-Microfiber-Boots-Tactical-Breathable/dp/B0718V5X69?th=1&psc=1

Like 95% of it is military tryhard shit. Just standard dadcore and huntercore crap with camo patterns or "tactical" in the name. There's only a few good things.

>Lookie at what i found!

Go to DH gate and type on this, Veeky Forums thinks it's spem.

"(WebSite)" /product/2018-new-arrival-top-quality-special-field/406419633.html#pd-110

Is this from an up and coming andy samberg movie?

Yes, Andy Samberg goes to space..

IS THIS /lunartard/ ? Its tech as fuck due to insulated and water..not..wetting but its MEme green and doesnt really fit the tech ninja look.

This feels too techwearish
I LOVE THESE!
Always liked filling pieces, great company.

Damn Techwear is trying to lump us in with those damn techninja larpers goddamnit!
I won't stand for this tomfoolery!

In other news I got some little bits and odds and ends from a craft store to help make some weird fits, like some burlap mesh rolls to wrap around my legs like a puttee like in a New Hope
Bretty fun things to experiment with

thoughts? there ain't many talk about graphic tees here

you don't wear graphic t shirts in space. maybe if it's some utilitarian colorblocking/minimalistic shapes to tell others what rank/role you have.

Wtf kind of middle school science teacher bullshit is this?!?

I swear there's waaay too many normies that have no clue coming into these threads..

I did asked for an opinion though

what about this?

The top (might) be used for lunarcore if it was monochromatic or shades of the same color like sands, greys, or olives.
The rest however is just techwear, like most of the recent newfags that come here asking what is and what isn't lunar core.

The Best examples of lunarcore don't come from fashion models since no one really dresses in actual lunarcore fits besides trips and posters from this site.
So the best examples are from the sources that we use like movies/games/comix/shows, etc. and finding INDIVIDUAL pieces from VERY random places, and piecing it together to make the fits we see in StarWars or ALIEN, etc.
Lunarcore in general is more grungey/everyday wear, and workwear, it's supposed to be able to take a beating and keep going and isn't ultra sterile looking like your pic but has character and charm
It's familiar but.. *different* a little bit futuristic and a little bit milspo/workwearish

And the color palettes don't have HUGE contrasts like hard white and hard black together, the colors and shades sortve blend together and are muted in nature, only in techwear do you see HARD contrasts like your pic has

a smooth color block? what about top, pants and shoes interaction? can they do the huge contracts?

w2c?

Generally everything sticks to a smooth color palette of 1-3 colors
And little to no contrast

And I was thinking for the ultra newfags that want to be spoonfed, that can't be bothered to think about why or how of lunarfits, essentially have 1 big piece be futuristic like a top or jacket or pants or shoes, and have the rest of your fit be mainly milspo/ canvas wear/ utilitarian looking pieces, but that feels too formulaic to me, which is why I like to find things, and inspiration, then make things that I can use or make fits out of

>For godsake i found these boxing shoes that I think would look great in a lunar fit