Model Ali Michael just got blacklisted because she expressed interest in sleeping with 14 year old Finn Wolfhard (she's...

Model Ali Michael just got blacklisted because she expressed interest in sleeping with 14 year old Finn Wolfhard (she's 27). Should a model be judged by her personal opinions? Was Galliano treated fairly?

She's whack, Jack.

it's creepy, use your brain and don't do this shit publicly when there are massive sexual abuse scandals blowing up

``````waiting for Millie Bobby Brown to hit 18 y.

Why do women find this future school shooter attractive?

clit sucking lips

I have CSLs, but she doesn't DM me :/

lel

the original thing can kind of be played off, that one is way worse
what the fuck
she deserves everything

butthurt finn fangirl detected

>I WANT TO ____ FINN LIKE AN ANIMAL
What did she mean by this?

She did not wrong. She just assumed that Finn will look good in his 18

1. the cult of personality surrounding the stranger things kids creeps me the fuck out. they're kids ffs, and people have them doing photoshoots for magazines doing pouty faces like adult models. so while, yeah, it's not good hearing someone say they want to sleep with finn wolfhard, I feel like that's a byproduct of him being trotted out as this uber celebrity and to a degree that's being exploited.

2. the alt right is going to disagree because of muh jewish conspiracy, but galliano made an ass out of himself and represented dior poorly, and imo gave them no choice except to fire him. people have largely given him a pass because he's so talented, I think the industry in general is willfully ignorant and forgetful when it comes to stuff like this. I'm happy he gets to continue designing because he does important work, but again he only gets a second chance because of his talent - pretty much anyone else would have been kicked to the curb.

Pet!

Ali pls

>hmu in 4 years
What's controversial about this? Yes, the subfandom specifically dedicated to the stranger things kids is fucking creepy, but that's pretty fucking tame all things considered

falling this hard for the (((media)))

>gib

Finnie and I*
ban was therefore deserved

>Hi user! Is your little brother home?

see, there it is. I, retract my previous statement.

This picture is so cute.

That's how the pedos get you!

>ywn be your own younger brother

Show the post to your older brother.

i only have older sisters, user, so i can't do that

Post still works. Show it to one of them.
btw can't they /ss/ with you?

this

h-hey

this is a perfect example of how inebriating fame and fiction can be for people. it's like people who attack jack gleeson on the street (the actor who played king joffrey baratheon in game of thrones). she's obviously not able to separate him from the character and the show. if she had met this kid in whatever context as opposed to seeing him on a hit show, she would never have reacted this way. she would just see him as another cute little boy, which he probably is in reality

he's a douchebag or/and gay tho
hit that supermodel pussy or shut up, like you're 14, not 10.

If a 27 year old male model said the same thing to a 14 year old girl the consequences would be much worse.

Oh boohoo, some pedo who thought she'd get away with whatever she wants due to a pussypass got denied. Get over it.

This.

"For free suites I’d give Paris Hilton all-nighters/In about 3 years, holla at me Miley Cyrus"
Mack Maine, 2009

to
fuck, i'm drunk

she sounds like a psycho

Eh, are you honestly not aware of how much sexual abuse (young) actresses are subjected to in the entertainment industry? (Fashion industry, too)

That said:

Abuse of young men is very often overlooked and not talked about nearly as much as it should.

That said: come on, people, even the biggest sperg can tell this isn't serious (and the boy in question is going to grow up fuckin beautiful)

Oh wtf... im tring to nofap. DELETE THIS

Hi Ali! How's Marcel?

That means you don't have CSLs. Sorry.

Are you not aware of how often young actors are abused too? Corey Feldman has been open about what goes down for years but he isn't a woman so no one gave a shit. It's only now that it comes out Weinstein raped/sexually harassed women everyone is up Hollywood's ass and calling for change.

I wonder if he really will. Micrognatism/overbite is only cute in young people ang girls.

Nobody cares about Corey because he's a creepy cunt who wants $10 million before he's willing to talk about it.

>they think female pedophiles don't exist
>they think female pedophiles aren't at least as common as male pedophiles
ahahahahahaahahahahahahaha

I was molested by women multiple times throughout my childhood (aunt, babysitter, some lady who visited us at school (most likely put up to it by one of the teachers)), and when I was very young (younger than Finn is now) I had my first relationship with a 17 year old.
The schooling system is CRAWLING with women who are there just for little boys (or girls, too). When I was with that 17 year old I thought it was the coolest shit in the world of course. That she actively tried to make me feel like shit all day long and psychologically abused me just seemed like the price I had to pay. Someone that age who wants to have sex with someone younger than her (even more so with a 27/14 relationship) has severe issues and is out to hurt and control someone. /ss/ might seem like fun (and ironically I'm almost exclusively attracted to older women), but it's a horrible psychological event that only hurts the boy. Don't fall for this shit just because it makes your cock hard.
>b-but it's just lust on their part and I think it's cool to fuck an older girl/woman!
I know you think it's cool. So did I. However, a woman who wants such a thing is inherently a horrible person who gets off on immaturity and the ability to hurt someone like that. STAY FAR AWAY

If there are any 13/14/15/whatever year olds reading this, please take my advice. Don't do it. Not worth it. Even telling the story to anyone IRL will hurt. There's a reason EVERYONE who experiences this kind of thing says it fucked them up.

If I wanted to reveal a secret which pretty much guaranteed I'd never have any future career whatsoever, I'd probably try to get enough money to sustain myself too.

It's fucked how they all smile in their booking photos. It's like they know that they won't do any hard time and the system is rigged in their favor.

Hardly micrognatism, the kid is prepubescent, more recent pictures show a better developed chin profile

She's a lesbian?

Christ what’s the big fucking deal, he’s a good looking kid and will certainly grow up to be quite a beautiful boy. Loads of my female friends say the same thing. I for one am looking forward to seeing him in 4 years also.

fuck off pedo cunt

this except unironically

Really weak chin anyways

Hardly pedophilia

What I opposed was the "a bloo bloo a girl would get away with this but not a man!"-part, which is just not true. Yes, people are talking about Weinstein now, but after what, 30 years of doing it with absolutely zero repercussion.

It’s moronic to compare what Weinstein did to this

it's more akin to a grown saying he wants to move to another country to legally tap this

That's because no one believes that anyone would be willing to molest Corey Feldman, and for free too.

Why is he crossdressing?

she's basically a waifuist.
Doesn't mean shit

It's true. Women get away with this shit all the time. When they do get charged (which is rare), they get extremely light sentences in comparison. You are retarded and don't know what the data says so stop talking out of your ass.

>"come on guys, it's hardly pedophilia. I'm barely a pedophile. Just a little bit but not that much!"

>they all
only like 3 of them are smiling...

What the fuck I thought this Finn lad was a girl.

I was under the impression that he was a girl who played a male character in Stranger Things.

Glad I'm not the only ome.

women are basically robots and will follow whatever is popular

She said "call me in four years" that does not means booty call me anytime in 4 years(when hes 18)
>I was Molested Multiple Times since childhood. By families members and a 17yr girl
Sure you did also you posed for a Renascence statue.>>If its True until 17?? what you had to wait until the frontal lobe 25?? LUL

Kings...ancients Males, who had the privilege, started fucking at 7-8 even younger ....Alexander the Great was sexually "groomed" by Aristotle by his father requests ie fuked by him maybe, and girls, and of course Muh philosophy lessons in between..

They're on a sex offenders register that's publicly available for the rest of their lives

>male actor reveals when he was 14 and kevin spacey was 26 spacey dry humped him.

>before the story is out of the cycle a 27 year old female actor makes sexual comment about 14 year old boy.

funny cohencidence, right?

Ali Michael
>Texan
>Pro Gun
>"Aryan" Looking
>Weirder then the Average "Top" Model
>Makes a comment about a clearly a to be homosexual men
>or a victim of Paedophilia, most of then are Ex molestation victims
Coincidence ???

>doesn't know how to spell Renaissance

Opinion discarded, dumb faggot

Yes cuz Renaissance(E double SS) is such an Anglo word RIGHT ..Pleb...

>Pro Gun
?
When?

She's not wrong, Germany and Spain would have no problem with this.

Does she have any tattoos?

What's the point of owning tons of different guns? Serious question. Lethal funko-pop? I get guys who want to own multiple cars or guitars since you can use all of them and they'll all function differently, but with guns it seems strange because you'll probably never be in some kind of FPS situation where you're in a firefight and happen to be carrying 20 different firearms. Is it the difference in kickback at the firing range? The different ways in which the targets shatter? Pure collectability? Sick brutal warrior roleplaying?

Unless its in her vaginal labia, or they it conceal in shoots..I don't think so

>when his age starts with 1

what's that yellow shit around her mouth

> when rolling in a Ice Cream truck

Kek this is your brain on feminism

To bad she's a fucking pedophile

>since you can use all of them and they'll all function differently

You retarded bro?

>Come see me when you're an adult.
Man she must really like children

I know right, that's typical human behavior to think someone is attractive and tell them so.

He's not a child, he's a teenager, she doesn't even have to wait till he's 18, in two more years he'll be legal to date in most states.

Everyone is always trying to witch hunt these days.

See and

I'm going to answer your question a little but first I want you to think about how ignorant you are. This ignorance about firearms is actively promoted because the more people know about firearms the less afraid of them and the less supportive of gun control they will become.
One purpose of firearms is self-defense. For this purpose alone you could own at least three different guns. For concealed carry you would likely want a pistol that is light. For home defense you may want a shotgun because it's less aiming you'll need to do in the dark and you can put self-defense ammo in it that is unlikely to go through the wall and kill your kids and neighbours. For defending your civilization you'll likely want a more powerful rifle.
>hurr durr
There's more countries than the USA. I think in Switzerland they have everyone keep their rifles for precisely this purpose.
Another reason you might want firearms is to hunt. You do not want a very powerful gun to hunt a rabbit or a bird. You will blow it to bits. You do not want a less powerful cartridge for larger game. You will be less able to make a humane kill.
Another reason you might want a gun is target shooting, competition or recreational. Target shooting is done with a range of weapons including very specialized ones that would not be anyone's first choice for anything else.
Between just these uses I've listed you could have at least a dozen different firearms and it would not be excessive.

Okay? Is he prepubescent? Did she pull up in a white van and offer him candy? Did she corner him in a room and try to force her self on him? Was she his teacher or babysitter and spent years grooming and coercing him into sex?

No she tweeted a crass compliment, but one that's completely understandable to anybody that's not a spaz and looking for boogiemen everywhere.

muh freedom
*is restricted in every way*

Ali PLS

why do

>I get guys who want to own multiple cars or guitars since you can use all of them and they'll all function differently
so do guns

BIRDS

all female models are disgusting whores

curry