is the new Doctor Who effay?

lol is the whore from black mirror

Absolutely

w2c that top?

>lel quirky overalls and striped shirt
>zero sexuality ftw!!!
No, no I don’t like it at all.

>I NEED to be aroused by a character in order to enjoy a show

>NO! You can’t look like a women, take that shit off and put on these overalls! Higher! Pull the pants up higher!

>zany costumes?
>on MY doctor?

Are you for real nigga Doctor Who is silly as shit of course the leads costume should be pseudo practical and quirky looking

It's a bit of a slapped together mess desu. I mean it's not as bad as 5,6 or 7 but it's certainly a step down from 12

It’s god ugly is the problem.

Best actor burdened with the shittiest writing and show direction. Seriously the "hybrid" could be 2 people hurr durr. At this point all Dr Who merch should include 20lbs of kitty litter.

pig

you know what type of woman needs to wear suspenders to hold up her pants?

The type of woman thats born with a dick, broad shoulders, and thin hips.

SO POWERFUL. DRUMPF BTFO

They look a bit autistic in the Chris-chan sort of way, not quite the neck-fedora way the 11th was

You're a special breed. >>>/mgtow/

Dr. Who is a stupid show anyways, but if this was WAYWT she'd have one of the better outfits.

FRESH TO DEATH LIKE HE GOT DRESSED IN A COFFIN
CONS OVERALLS AND A STRIPED SHIRT

>>I NEED to be aroused by a character in order to enjoy a show

No one likes ugly women and everyone likes pretty women.
Ever looked at magazines and see they all have a pretty woman posed to look like she is staring at you?
They worked out this works better on both sexes.
You'd assume a handsome guy looking at you would sell better to women but it doesn't.
It may sell better to gay men, though, because you see that on Men's Health and shit like that.

i think she looks nice

I think it looks kind of infantile/basic compared with other Doctor costumes but you know why that is, right?
They make female characters dress in reasonably easy to approximate outfits so girls can dress up as them and will want to dress up as them.
This is why, for instance, Harley Quinn dresses like a slut now instead of gymnast clown.

fuckable, not nice

I thought the Doctors were all like Ford Prefect in HGTTG and couldn't into human clothing. Am I wrong?

Tbh she's pretty atractive, not very conventionally but still.

these ain't overalls dumbass

>after 13 male incarnations, autists expect the Doctor to know how to dress himself as a woman