ITT: Future meme haircuts

ITT: Future meme haircuts
I feel like the traditional cossack haircut will be an ironic trend in the future

reverse mohawk

>some nigger gets fucked out of his mind on large amounts of low quality drugs and pharmaceuticals
>wakes up with a reverse mohawk
>nigger happens to be a famous rapper
>his jewish manager oy veys at what an idiot this guy is then realizes it's an opportunity
>catches on in popularity, other niggers start wearing it
>dumb liberals and hipsters start doing it because it's "urban" and "exotic"
>dumb white people in general start doing it
>dumb suburban kids start doing it
>dumb suburban adults start doing it
>fast forward to five years down the road and no one in america or europe are doing it but philipinos and indians think it's all the fucking rage
screencap this post, i am a prophet

Women will have less and less hair until they are next to bald if not completely bald.

"I'm new to Veeky Forums and want to post a screencap on reddit for upvotes"-- the post

Norman Knight
Gimme dat 1066 nobleman look

fk i actually really like this im doin it next

Legit

>almost 2018
>we have electric self driving cars and shit
>still no cure for balding

Watch how that becomes fashionable a year from now, then gnatsi's start jocking it because its NORDIC.

burrrrn! fuck you OP

hahah lel funny greentext user XDDDD

lol the jews haha Veeky Forums right guys XDDDD epic

hair is only a vestige from evolution

ogga booga

samefaging this hard

Holy fucking shit I unknowingly had this haircut years ago, funnily enough it was just me fucking around then my gf stopping me from buzzing it all off

Good thread guise

Legit saw a young asian doctor with that haircut, just not as long last weekend at a christmas staff party i was bartending

Just yersterday i saw a guy with that haicut driving a Peugeot 308cc with the top down... Awful imagen i will have problems forgiving.

There is. Go to Turkey and get implants you pleb.

and then the guy did the trollface xdd haha le epic story bro