How deep into fashion's hell are you?

How deep into fashion's hell are you?

I've spend a long time in that spiral waterfall of Brooks Brothers, but I'm plummeting rapidly into the eight circle of Luxury Menswear.

Because fuck my wallet.

Mentally I'm in the furthest depths of hell, but being a poorfag keeps me up from embracing my demons. Most of the nice stuff I've had over the years has been second hand, gifts, or from homie discounts.

>no Aitor Throup
D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

>None of my brands are mentioned

I'm too cool for this board

I've gotten into luxury menswear recently. I look great but the sending is becoming a problem. E.g., I just bought a cashmere Zegna overcoat I don't need.

>"Real streetmeme"
>mfw only in the 3rd circle

Ask me how I already know you’re a newfag?

Oh god I'm at the end

Post a fit faggot

Im at Yamamoto

do you own any of his stuff?

What the fuck is this?

I wish I was at the CCP level.

Same, it's comfy there

Deep enough that I've made clothes for myself

Comfortably sitting in the first quarter of the eighth circle.

Yeah, his stuff from [spoiler]G-Star Raw[/spoiler]

Foot fedoras, Persol and swiss made watch core.

I wear Japanese shit all the time. Gonna go pick up a XGIRL / XLARGE pullover hoodie right now from the post office
I don't see anything wrong with it tbqh

which piece(s) and how is the quality?

OP pic is a troll. Some autistic categorizing that's completely wrong. Everything between circle 1 and mid way to hell is the type of same cringy trash.

2nd pic almost everything there should all be on the same pretentious overpriced overexposed level.

>everything from pic 1 should be in one category and everything from pic 2 should be in another one
they're already in two separate pictures you moron

they are all the same shitty level you clueless dumb fuck, not differentiate by different levels on the slope

same, its the best life

what stuff exactly?
been hunting the white parka for long ass time, been arming up to the jawnz lately as well

Where's the infographic with levels but it's fashion forums and sites instead?

Come to the lunarcore thread, friend.

Norse projects and brooks brothers are the only brands here that I own, and that's one shirt from each. Most of my clothing is /out/core, government surplus or small local brands/handmade pieces

good thread

deepest that i actually own is individual sentiments

>vintage at number 2

into the trash immediately

becoming the vintage styled Chad is the only true fashion endgame

What piece? I really love their trousers

>not making your own clothes and just wearing designer sneakers
are u even fashion

>he buys branded clothing

I'll take it :)

i own a shirt, a pair of trousers, and a jacket

typical contrarian Veeky Forums thinking deeper = better and dick measuring about it

also this chart is from like 2009 and really hardly means anything anymore so

>as in it was a serious chart in first place, and not just made for laughs like this thread

the chart says it itself...

>special note: just because you are going further down the depths of hell does not mean you are doing better

this

desu thirft and vintage are in all levels. i'm mean there's levels to those levels too, but they are in all of them... :'-(

wut

this.
>moved to Indonesia so I can't buy his shit thrifted anymore
>but tailoring is cheap
I'm making my own clothes now with a similar aesthetic, what level of hell is that?

Burberry level.

I seem to go around in the luxury menswear area mostly some independent avant garde the most far i go is to 90s helmut lang. rate me.

Le edgy gasoline soaked techno clothes

I'm third from the bottom. Own more Sruli Recht than any any other designer. I've never really gone after the Harnden/GBS/CCP looks myself so not really looking to go any farther. The Soloist is amazing but I feel you gotta fully invest in Miyashita's aesthetic to pull it off.

Post clothes you've made

where's uniqlo?

At the 3rd circle "fashion fashion"

*fast

>supreme

Not made completely, I just gave sketches and worked with tailors to come up with patterns.
Got a Mandarin shirt coming tomorrow, keep this thread alive and I will.

90s helmut wit them number nine edgy tees all day

Post fit

I'm at the "I browse Veeky Forums for year, read about fashion, fashion aware, know and follow most of these brands, would like to cop some of them and be into the deepest hell if I could, but I'm too poor and broke for that so it probably would never happen and it's killing me"
level of depth

I'm at the "I browse Veeky Forums for years, read about fashion, fashion aware, know and follow most of these brands, would like to cop some of them and be into the deepest hell if I could, but I'm too poor and broke for that so it probably would never happen and it's killing me"
level of depth

if you saved 10% of what you made each month during those years reading Veeky Forums you could cop some decent pieces. just keep your eyes at second hand market.

>t. fellow poorfag

Bump

>Nothing I wear is mentioned.

What do you wear?

This looks exactly like a 30$ wool coat from china