What Deodorant does /fa use?

What deodorant brand you use? Spray or Stick. Do you buy it for the aesthetics or the fragrance.

Other urls found in this thread:

jason-personalcare.com/body-loving-products/body/deodorant
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I use Old Spice because I'm trying to be normal

Arm & Hammer unscented.

why don't you just use what works best for you user?

to be fair old spice is a cheap deodrint brand compared to others ive see in stores.

Dove men+care extra fresh. I think I bought this in 2014, still haven't run out of it. Are deodorants supposed to last this long?

I don't use the deodorant jew.

I use Degree but only because i've used it since i first started using deodorant

/ N O R M C O R E /

A E S T H E T I C

I use it, it just smells the best to me. it's not overly "sporty" an not overly musky, it's just perfect. I want to try and find a cologne that is similar to the smell

well, u must smell like shit then

I buy speed stick because it's cheapest and doesn't smell bad

Almay unscented because the only unscented deo I could find that didn't smell like a New Jersey toxic waste dump was in the women's section.

Does anyone know a good deodorant that doesn't use aluminum?

This. I don't really need anything else since this exists

looks like goatse

OP's pic doesn't (at least the High Endurance version does not)

that's what I use

>everyone tells me I smell great

feels really good man

Shut up Rajeet you curry nigger

available in europe

No matter what i used even doctor prescribed antiperspirant i sweat, in any condition hot or cold of mild. with is wrong with me

anti perspirant doesnt stop you sweating. and it's not good to use that. you can stop sweating. you use the deodorant because it mixes with the sweat to create a less abrasive fragrance than just sweat. if you use too much deodorant it will make you sweat more. the key is to just use a single swipe or two

try driclor

Old spice pure sport

>europe

You mean little Syria?

AXE, LIKE A REAL MAN SHOULD

This but Fresh scent

Very funny and original

Is Lush product's actually good or it's a overpriced meme?

I dont use deodorant; shower twice a day and Farenheit parfum is more than enough.

L'Occitane Cedrat.

Smells like fresh lemons got dunked into some light cologne.

No reason to use anything else.

this
if you want some smell just get a good cologne. arm & hammer is cheap and unscented gets the job done

Arm and Hammer. Old Spice is just too close to high school for me.

Anything baking soda based.

I don't use the soap jew either.

Old Spice original scent. Deodorant only. I don't use antiperspirant at all. I actually sweat way more if I use an antiperspirant.
It took me years of using antiperspirant and sweating and then using more and more thinking my sweating would be even worse without it, until I just completely stopped using antiperspirant and stopped sweating completely. I realized it was what was causing the sweating.

Why don't you try using it for once you fucking smelly faggot.
A stick of deodorant can probably last a few months if you use it regularly. If you've had it for years you're aren't using it and probably smell like shit but don't realize it because people don't notice their own smells the way other people do

Deoleen antiperspirant

pretty much this

this + cologne

Tom's of Maine

Trying too hard my man

>Anti-P - Sure Men 48 hour.
>Deo - Old Spice Hawkridge.

this and cologne
anything else n just kys

/frag/ reporting in.
Crystal deodorant and the fragrance of your choice is the only answer. Been using it exclusively for 15 years and I don't stink, even after 12 hour days. Give the crystal a week and you will never touch conventional stick/spray/gel deodorants again.

Secret Shower Fresh. We each got a free stick in fifth grade health class and I've basically never used anything else since. I try other deodorants from time to time, but I always go back to it in the end. Recently I got Lavanila's original scent after hearing good things but it smells terrible, worse than baby powder, and it doesn't do a damn thing to stop perspiration, so now I'm back. The Secret smells smells nice but nonintrusive and it works to control sweat. Bam, done.

Same thing happens to me, I just switched to the regular kind and now I just sweat if it's actually hot.

Old Spice is the only brand I can buy at the supermarket that works for me so I stick with it.

I use their fluoride free toothpaste , haven't tried their stick I will

I use Old Spice antiperspirant, usually Timber or Desperado. I have to use antiperspirant because whatever they put in gel deodorants causes my skin to rash and crack. Fuckin hurts lol

Normcore is the shit

This

This. Look for the baking-soda-yellowish-orange container. Far and away the best deodorant on the market, so far as I know

I originally bought this because it had my favorite animal on it, ended up loving the scent after a short time.

what's so great about it?

I usually avoid the transparent gel and liquid roller stuff because they don't really last more than a couple of hours. I've heard that Arm & Hammer is good at stopping the smell but I can't find it where I live.

This desu

None because I'm not a fat slob with pungent sweat.

old spice fiji
smells like beaches man

So this is gonna probably sound autistic but whatever. I've been using the Old Spice Fresher scents because I like how they smell like nature, but I've been switching which one I use based on the season. My rotation is:

Spring - Citron
Summer - Fiji
Fall - Timber
Winter - Denali

I haven't used Amber because the one time I smelled it it gave me a sinus headache. But yeah, this system is pretty comfy I must say.

this clinical anti-persperant because my scoliosis makes me sweat through 2 layers easily. probably isnt too healthy :s

I use a can of axe signature gold that I got as a freebie

antiperspirant? I seriously hope you guys don't do this

This shit never works for me

I use women's deodorant because it actually smells fresh

smells a bit gay
try bearglove my man

Nope, just unscented deodorant.

I use this

Yeah, the brand caled Jason, they make natural scenetd stuff that's pretty good for my non-scent-liking tastes.

go and see an ayurvedic or TCM doctor, might help.

>no baxter of california

what's the most non-gay deodorant without aluminum

Brut, always like how it smelled.

Antiperspirant, doesn't matter the brand. Should smell good though. The idea is to not stink, so it doesn't matter as long as I don't offend someone's nostrils after spending an hour at the gym.

you meant to say you're a lazy slob who never does anything that's worth working up a sweat over.

Moisture breeds bacteria, and moisture + body heat is a great breeding ground for foul smelling bacteria to grow in.

Although fat people would obviously generate more heat and body sweat by moving, it's not a good idea to just 'go without' on the off chance you break a sweat.

I just use a fragrance and the corresponding deodorant (if there is one). Once the fragrance dies out, I don't want to just smell like nothing. I'd rather have the deodorant comingle with my (imo) mild BO. Only drawback is most frags don't have a corresponding deodorant, and most of them that do don't smell anything at all like the fragrance, so it's almost like you're wearing two different fragrances that are loosely related.

Best deo or roller I can buy in Europe (NL) that has no scent. I don't want the scent to mix with my perfume.

which one? I am looking for an unscented non anti-perspirant deodorant that works in krautland

Go back to /pol/

I use rogain

It's a no aluminum deodorant

axe (lynx for those getting outbreeded by muzzies) oud wood and vanilla

you like the smell of 15 year old boys?

I usually wear this, and it mixes well with the florida water cologne I wear on nights out.

I would try this, but I heard it's even worse for your health than antiperspirant. Is it?

/thread

Real niggas know

I use the same cologne so why not

actually this tbqh. Only deodorant though. Anti-Persepirant is bad for you....

I don't need to use them because I don't smell

close second

I use pic related nowadays

this stuff: jason-personalcare.com/body-loving-products/body/deodorant

natural and not too effayminate

Ohne Allu & Aklohol

generic unscented ones
I fell for the meme once and bought:
gave me a rash in my armpits

I find the solids' textures make them uncomfortable to handle and use, but the powders are fine as an ad-on for summer.