What's the best way to incorporate a milsurp jacket into your wardrobe without looking like a bum?

What's the best way to incorporate a milsurp jacket into your wardrobe without looking like a bum?

but looking like bum is whole point

This

get one that's more fitted or tailor one. it'll make you look put together

Accessorize with high end leather. Belt, shoes, watch etc. You can pull grungy pieces off when you surround them with luxury pieces in the same fit

basically final boss of terrorwave?

kaz was the single fucking reason I got into fashion, not even fucking kidding

Is this worth getting tailored or should I just resell it?
Arms are too big and it is too long.

too long, almost looks like a shorter top coat

For the sleeves you can do what I did and add some hook/eye clasps along the seams and tuck the excess.

Dye it black

>>>lunarcore

A scarf. If you don't wanna look like a bum try and look like a communist dictator or something.

>mil-tec
get the fuck out

/thread.

Is it too late to buy a flecktarn parka?

Get one asap. I hear they have been recently discontinued.

Either serve in army, which should be mandatory anyways, or gun to your head and pull the trigger, since you will look like little boy playing soldier.

>Either serve in army, which should be mandatory anyways, or gun to your head and pull the trigger
Yes goy die for Israel.

We will defeat jew only by disciplining generation of soyboys into true men and since your fathers failed , military is the best place to find discipline. Women have also strayed from path of their god given purpose, became by the influence of the jew self absorbed and as such weak, which lead to them losing their feminity, true strength of woman and mother. Woman needs man's hand to remind them where to find it. It's man's nature defend community from darkness of outside and woman's nature to nurture light inside.

Through discipline, we will kill the jew. Just look how much jew suffered in high discipline place when german nazis tried to train them to return to god's path.

>MUH STOLEN VALOR

>God
>Singular
Crypto-Semite detected.

Fucking hell you are autistic.

Clothes are designed with purpose in mind, wear them for that purpose or fuck off, faggot.

Rabbi your tricks aren't working, have you eaten human flesh today?

>When the Jew calls you Rabbi.

yep. embrace the hobo. wear light wash jeans and a neutral colored flannel under that bad boy