What are Veeky Forums hairstyles for women?

What are Veeky Forums hairstyles for women?

Chin length or all the way down to their ass/lower back. Nothing in between.

Lower-back length hair looks dirty

korean two block

I know a korean girl with this exact haircut.
Pretty Veeky Forums

Have you got more pic with this haircut? Ty

Would love short haircut /adv/. Im growing mine out from a buzzcut and its starting to get long around the ears and neck. I want it to look clean cut while staying as feminine as possible. Halp!

Ive actually had both a chelsea and a chelsea hawk. I work at a school now so I need something a bit more palatable. Shes got a cute look though!

Bump for /fash/y lady hairstyles.

Maybe if you’re a virgin

old school hippie chick

does anyone have advice for growing out a pixie without it looking like a mullet? i want it back into a bob, i just don't want to slow down my process by trimming it every month.

there's no way around it but keeping the back short while letting everything else grow out
I had to learn after buzzing my head many times

Its hot as fuck

please get this picture away from me

The blunt bob

Look at art hoes, tumblrinas or american women - it's oposite of that. Either long and free or buns/pony tails/braids if you go for practicality. No bobs or man hair. Also only natural colors.

That's if you want healthy high test man, not one of these one balled boys.

Traditional/natural styles will make comeback soon as response to disgusting plastic ungodly fashion of today and liberal multiculturalism that starts to piss of everybody.

Cheap whore-core.

Hardly a woman, more like fuck doll.

Her fashion sense is dead, hopefully she will succeed and follow it soon.

Haircut is great, hippies not so much.

I didn't know Maggie Gylenhaal starred in Cat in a Hat.

We get it you like mishima. No need to post him out of context to every single thread.