Does Veeky Forums use this? i assume to keep a lean healthy body you would still have to do some exercise...

does Veeky Forums use this? i assume to keep a lean healthy body you would still have to do some exercise.. how many should i be doing of these a day with pushups to look smexy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M0CV6EYMDbE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I've been doing 150 pull ups and 150 pushups every other day this past like 6 months, I'm extremely lean but still pretty skinny fat with my shirt off. Wish I could give you a progress update in a year

too much effort for the results

just eat, bench & squat

>he doesnt have the motivation to pull his own bodyweight up

everyone should be able to do pullups

what if you literally can't?

You work your way up to it.

bodyweight is the best exercise

btw I own the exact pull up bar in OP pic

as do i
it's pretty meh but it does the job

I want that at home but my doorframe looks like it'll fall apart after 10 uses of that. I just go to the public jungle gym right beside my old high school.

>Wish I could give you a progress update in a year

Why can't you? you dying user?

Agree it's pretty meh. You can't do wide grip pull ups since a doorway is only so wide

well I mean if you want me to make a thread 365 days from now for op I will. Just meant I cant really give him a definitive answer right now.

I run, hike, bike, shoot and do ballet to stay in shape.

And I've been thinking of getting back into HEMA and fencing.

do barbell you faggot

>bodyweight is the best exercise
there are people who believe this

I have a pullup bar and a yoga mat. How do I get fit without leaving the house? Should I buy weights?

>shooting to stay in shape
You mean a bow, right?

be wary of what door hinge you put these on. Mine ripped off after doing some aggressive pullups on it for a couple months and I fell on my ass covered in bits. Was pretty funny but now I just don't trust them. I jog over to the park and use a bar there

A FUCKING PLANK IS ALL YOU NEED

Heroin

>without leaving the house
too scary?

Buying 15-20lbs weight isn't a bad idea. Just focus on pushups, situps, and pullups. Start with however much you feel comfortable doing and work you way up. I started working out with about 50 situps and 10 pushups a day about two years ago. I had never consistently worked out before in my life so I was just starting small. For the past year I have been doing 200 situps, 200 pushups, and 100 20lb dumbell bicep curls per day. I'm about to buy a pull-up bar and start adding pull-ups to my daily routine. I've gained about 15lbs of muscle mass and have received a lot of compliments from friends and family who remember my weak self. Feels good.

you gotta run.

how though?

How many times you figure cucknold could pull up?
youtube.com/watch?v=M0CV6EYMDbE

fag

Schwarzie is a cuck bitch

This. Running is gay as shit

What about ballet?

It is though. All you need is your bodyweight to workout. Of course you cans tarted doing weighted pullups etc, but you don't need too to develop a well proportioned ripped body

As an overweight dood I figured out how to work up to it till you're light enough to lift your bodyweight, stack boxes so when you hold the bars and put your feet up on the boxes it makes a 45°angle or so, then just lift with your arms and lats to slowly build up strength, without having to pull your entire body up

>150 pullups
You weigh like you 20kgs, m8?

do alot of sets of little reps, like 5setsx10reps or something. pumping out a shitton will just incrase muscular endurance and will do jack shit for making your muscles more noticeable.if ur struggling at the beginning try doing negatives, and always keep form perfect My routine is 10x10 pushups, 8x10 chin ups and two 2.5 minute planks (every other day). also eat low fat high carb high protein,keep calories around 2000 a day, go vegan, and do some form of cardio to keep bodyfat low. good luck with the health gains and aesthetic ottermode body.

Bull fucking shit.
Post body.

Reminder to do wide grip strict pullups, lest you turn into a cuck.

I use it to hang my plants inside in the winter

Sure do, also have cheap dumbbells, great for the winter. I prefer community pull up bars in the summer tho, great for socializing too.

N E G A T I V E P U L L U P S dummy

wide grip, bring legs horizontal and hold it for 20 seconds or whatever

Army keeps me fit so I spend my weekends eating junk food and shopping

oskar faarkrog said it works. I'm just doing double the sets he did because I don't have the patients. He recommends 75 push ups and pull-ups 3-4 days a week

this sounds like someone who has never done a pull-up

should of said chin ups, my bad

Yeah I do 20 wide arm pull ups and 30 chin ups every morning among other work outs with some 20 pound dumbbells and a back pack I’ve filled with 80 pounds of sand.

First, I don't believe you for a fucking heartbeat, but second, if someone were actually that motivated and determined, doing that regime EVERY OTHER DAY would yield amzing and dramatic results.

>bodyweight exercises

>amazing and dramatic results
i.e., chronic tendonitis