Tell me, how comes 80's suits fell out of style are were replaced by those faggy slim-fitted suits?

Tell me, how comes 80's suits fell out of style are were replaced by those faggy slim-fitted suits?

There were so fucking comfy!

TRUTH. But you can still find those cuts in proper gents stores, taylor them a bit for looks and enjoy the envious face of move restricted fags at work.

Slim suits are still easy to move in if they're tailored wel

a suit doesn't have to look like a potato sack to be comfy cunt

>tfw I still wear 80s and 90s suits.

My dad still wears 80s suits and my mom is always trying to get him to wear modern slim fit ones and he's always like fuck no. Based dad.

reviewbrah? is that you?

It's all a cycle, sweetie. Just look at suits from the 1920s and than look at the 1930s.

your mom wants to fuck a man with a nice slim body in a slim suit.

Probably backlash from the disgustingly baggy suits of the late 90s, also choosing your suit based on comfort is pretty fucking dumb

80s suits are coming back in style though, double breasted jackets and coats all over the place

Casual clothes got too baggy in 1990s, so everything slimmed down in 2000s. Suits were slimmed when Hedi Slimane was in Dior, and in style until current day.

Learn English, you motherfucking cunt.

>not preferring the timeless English structured/waisted but not slim cut

People think low armholes make it more comfortable because you can put it on and take it off more easily.
High armholes means you don't mind keeping it on.

cycles shmycles. fuck cycles. go for what is comfortable and fashionable. you can put whatever weight you want on either one. wear slim when eveyrone else is wearing baggy, or reverse. if you want to feel more fashion(able), then wear what is trending. wear slim on Monday, and baggy on Tuesday. wear what the fuck you want, but be aware of the trend so you can "ride the wave" if you want actively.

Slim-fit clothing shows off that you're not a fat-ass and you're able to take care of yourself like an adult beyond just putting on the suit. Also, shows that you can pay attention to detail since slim-fit suits require more accurate tailoring.

someone's been reading gq lmao

Rick makes the best blazers.

Modern slim fitting suits off the rack have pretty low arm holes too

Depends on what you mean by slim. I know it's an illustration but I've seen it with people who wear too slim of a clothing. The lads in this picture look like kids and people with wide hips and/or narrow shoulders look like shite in slim clothing, there was some faggot with a blog who look feminine in his slim zoots. There's nothing wrong with some looseness and extended shoulders with a bit more padding, most men do not have the physique to wear slim clothing so they need looseness elsewhere to compestiate for the lack of physique. Too slim in the chest and too slim on the waist can give off a pear shape appearance especially when paired with narrow shoulders. Sartorial clothing should hide your flaws and make you look respectable. OTOH a baggy suit that's too loose everywhere isn't a good look also but it's great to strike a balance.

up your gains, use rogaine