What's the appeal?

Ironic, but there’s no appeal now that they’re scamming people

Its insane they had a massive drop this morning of more of the same shit despite literal thousands of people still waiting on orders from the July drop. Neek was all "well its not me handling shipping!". Its your job you dickhead.

Excluding that, what do you think of the clothes themselves?

The reason why I made this thread is because I don't really get why people buy the clothes.

I looked at the drop and most clothes are pretty plain looking with anti social social club printed on them.

I get that the design is supposed to be minimalistic but there are plenty of other brands(and no names) that have provided similar clothing for a long time.

So why do people buy these?

looks like if some retard on Veeky Forums made a low effort troll clothes company.

They like the brand. As you just said, there's similar quality available, and probably for a cheaper price.

>implying neek isn't an oldfag Veeky Forums late 2000s shitposter that wasted his time here while he was working for Stussy

It will impress your friends in high school

Kayne wore it once.
All the hypebeasts saw it and jumped on.
Fuccbois saw hypebeasts wear it and jumped on.
Normies saw fuccbois wear is so they jumped on

this

>Kayne wore it once.
There are other brands Kanye wore that still don't have anywhere near ASSC's popularity.

>he wore his flannel slightly open so people would see the logo

thats the nicest looking flannel ever
w2c?

it's really easy for chinks to replicate, V.Lone kind of got a similar treatment.

Look up Kanye Karhu

>calls them outdoor shoes
>suede
they do look pretty good tbqh, for outdoor trail shoes. but i don't think they will do well in snow or water

Literally just a logo. Not like supreme where they make actual designs, all their shit is just low quality shirts with their name on it.
It's "cool" because it's a conversation starter, so that some dumb blonde can pretend she doesn't know what an oxymoron is

>Not like supreme
really makes me think

high quality materials and well thought out design

quirky prints come and go my friend

Gl that particular faith conexion flannel is 1000+ usd

it's not oxymoron
anti social isn't the same as asocial

>not like supreme
oh the irony

ASSC and CDGxPlay is the female equivalent of Supreme

trendy, overpriced logos that will go out of style in a couple of years

Getting respect from other fags because you're wearing street wear