Does anyone thriftfag professionally or semi pro...

Does anyone thriftfag professionally or semi pro? I have a full time job and I does this part time for fun and paypal money, business is good.

I have been digging in deep the last 2 months on eBay, going to expand to grailed soon. It's fun I love vtg and sourcing.

Pic is example of recent flip

>buying clothes without trying them on
no wonder you people idolize the grocery bag silhoutte

many people accept returns, and I provide measurements with my sales so... people who understand brands and have a tape measure can usually get it right.

I'm honestly not even sure what you are talking about

I'm interested in doing this. Do you have any tips?

most ebay sellers arent going to bother outside of a general numerical size, hell even etsy sellers often neglect this

Start with what you understand, and research the potential profits before you invest in anything. (looking at solds on eBay makes this very easy) Take it slow. Invest in providing a good product, on eBay that means solid pictures and good info and never selling crap, ever. youtube and insta has a ton of great info and positive people to follow.

Reezyresells
10konthebay

people will do what you want if you pay them

Made over $50 on this, hated to let it go, wanted to keep it for myself. Vtg 80's hunting coat, with all the bells and whistles.

People eat up this goofy ass Vtg Wranglers shit

Made some money selling this to a guy in Japan

thats a cool one

I don't dabble in womens clothes often, but this Tommy Hilfiger puffy coat was too easy.

Is it effay? I do not know, but people pay for these long sleeve colorblock polos

effay for dads probably

another sold

i like it

Negros love to give me money for vtg jerseys

I scoop up all the vtg hanes/fruit of the loom/jerzees etc... I can find. Especially when its dead stock from the 1960s

What site do you use to sell?

You should also expand to Etsy. People pay higher prices there.

eBay

Thanks I'll look into it

How do you know what words to use in your auction titles? search terms are important.
>pic unrelated

Very important

The clothing item should inherently have value based upon your knowledge of clothing. From their, search eBay as simply as possible, Hilfiger Red Polo, then filter the search to show sold items only. Copy and paste the item that sold which best matches yours. I also might add specific tags that people are attracted to, vaporwave, hipster, vtg, effay etc...

Victoria seriously looks like she hasnt aged a bit. What the fuck happened.