Veeky Forums

Veeky Forums
What was the reaction of the Native Americans and the European white male when they met each other for the first time?
>What a moment to be alive

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nfKr-D5VDBU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Natives: the white aliens must be god
>Whites: I must opress these subhumans

>achoo! uh. I hope i don't get sick.

Natives: they must be Heralds of our Gods

European: The true question is, can i put my dick in it?

>Western Europeans: the Muslim aliens must be refugees
>Muslims: I must suppress these infidels

>Native: which tribe are you again?
>Whitey: where the gold at

>Natives: *cough cough* I think I'm getting a sniffle
>Whites: GOLD GOLD GOLD GOLD GOLD GOLD SILVER GOLD GOLD GOLD GOLD GOLD GOLD GOLD GOLD GOLD GOLD GOLD SILVER GOLD GOLD GOLD GOLD GOLD GOLD GOLD GOLD GOLD GOLD GOLD SILVER GOLD GOLD GOLD GOLD GOLD GOLD GOLD GOLD GOLD GOLD SILVER GOLD GOLD GOLD GOLD GOLD GOLD GOLD GOLD GOLD

>Natives: these must be Demigods!
>Whites: how can I convert these people to the Christian Faith?

>Whitey: Have you heard the good news of our lord Jebus? Also where are the golds :DDDD
>Natives: What the fug :DDDD

>be American Indian
>wake up
>it's 5:00 PM
>grope around for your bottle of beer and realize you emptied it last night
>stumble into the living room
>open the fridge
>remember your boss is an asshole who fired you for asking for a slight raise and now you don't have money to buy food
>consider suicide
>find a half-eaten snickers
>decide you should probably fill out a welfare application at some point
>find another bottle of beer
>gun it
>almost call for your wife before remembering she hanged herself last your after your son was arrested for armed robbery
>consider suicide again
>turn on TV
>see images of Muslims rioting in western Europe
>the ticker says something about 'series of rapes...sharia...Europe's welfare system straining'
>see white lib talking about how Islamophobia is the cause of this and Europe needs to be more hospitable to its new visitors and not fear multiculturalism
>see clip of hundreds of migrants arriving in overcrowded boats
>laugh
>decide maybe life is worth living after all

>The native: Ive never seen some one so pale before
>The 'white' man: We Evrpa noa!

>Natives: What are these beasts they are riding on? What is this shiny hard skin they have?
>Whites: What sort of death cult is this? Human sacrifices! Lord have mercy, we must bring them the Way!
>Sephardic Marrano Crypto-Jew: Do these brown goyim have Gold? How can I get the white goyim to take the gold from the brown goyim and give it to me?

>Natives: Is this guy going to pay me tribute?
>Whites: Is this guy going to pay me tribute? My feet hurt.

>Natives: greetings, i am xiuchtoletiotl of the toconthenpan tribe, we are enlightened people who seek peaceful exchange of knowledge with others.
>Wh*tes: Oooga booga where the gold at wherever i go i must also destroy

>Natives: Who are these strange men from the Sea? Let me bear them with gifts
>Whites: God, Gold, & Glory

>Buying into the "they must be gods narrative"

That's what the europeans wrote, obviously. The real native response was more of a threatened one, they suspected white people could pose a threat to their people and tried to take them on the good side.

>My feet hurt
Kek

They weren't looking for gold or silver when they first made contact? They were looking for spices and initially thought they stumbled upon India.

montezuma II actually more or less said "Yeah, well, my people call me a god too and we both know i'm just a mortal man so cut it out with that bullshit" to cortez's face too

>I know very well that these people of Tlaxcala with whom you are such good friends have told you that I am a sort of God or [teotl] ... I know well enough that you are wise and did not believe it but took it as a joke. Behold now, Señor, my body is of flesh and bone like yours ... that I am a great king and inherit the riches of my ancestors is true, but not all the nonsense and lies that they have told you about me, although of course you treated it as a joke, as I did your thunder and lightning.

Columbus asked for gold constantly though.

Us Hispanics are white?

Nigga wouldn't you?

spaniards arent white

wew.

>Spaniard: Where are we?
>Maya (to his homie): Uh yu ka t’an!*
>Spaniard: I think he said "Yucatan." Someone write that down please

* "Hear how they talk!"

>white people convert to Islam
>say Hitler was a Muslim
>establish Aryan Caliphate
>America and Canada under Hillary and Trudeau welcome Muslims
>Muslims make you wish you committed suicide

Same sort of thing happened in Australia.

>Brit Explorer: What's this strange animal called, then?
>Abo: Ka ngaroo. (meaning "it's lying down", because Kangaroos are nocturnal and rest during the day)
>Brit Explorer: So it's a Kang-A-Roo then! I'd better write home about this...
>British Intellectuals: This creature here is called a ...uh... Kan-Ga-Roo, and it discovered in the colonies recently.

And now it's too fucking late.

youtu.be/nfKr-D5VDBU

Natives: Interesting, we must establish relations! Here, have these presents as a sign of our good-will.
Whites: Ooga booga where the brown boipussy at?

Turns out it was kill the brown people.

>[Thorvald] then said: "Here it is beautiful, and here would I like to raise my dwelling." Then went they to the ship, and saw upon the sands within the promontory three elevations, and went thither, and saw there three skin boats (canoes), and three men under each. Then divided they their people, and caught them all, except one, who got away with his boat. They killed the other eight, and then went back to the cape, and looked round them, and saw some heights inside of the firth, and supposed that these were dwellings

>natives thought white people were gods

i hate this meme