What are the most effay majors?

What are the most effay majors?
I'm thinking philosophy, psych, or political science for law school.

are you dumb? pick what you want

anything thats not race studies or womens studies or gender studies

You need to understand that the opinions of teenagers on a mongolian fashion forum are 10x more valuable to me than that of my counsellor. This place raised me, and it'll be the end of me.

Film

the most effay major is not going to college and starting your own fashion brand, obviously

Base it on who dresses the best which would be business and such.

>counsellor

Fucking high schoolers.

Fuck off fag. This place did not """raise you""" if you've been here for only a few years.

architecture

Good luck being fa after choosing philosophy or architecture.
Choose a field where you can actually get a job and afford clothes.

-ancient history
-classical studies
-history of art

which should I choose

ancient history - at least the study is fascinating

Mathematics

Does it matter? The result is the same: crippling debt and chronic unemployment.

probably fashion design

Howabout something useful like engineering?

>I'm thinking philosophy, psych, or political science for law school.
none of those are effay.
psych requires a masters minimum to do anything.
pol sci is pretty much useless with social media these days.

if you're serious get into architecture,computer science or industrial design, or accounting.

are you dumb? pick what gives you a future, study what you want in your leisure time as a wealthy man.

Go for a language or two. Obviously most effay. If I could go back I would do it.

Lawyer is the most effay profession on the planet, just be ready to have big student loans and no social life until you finish and get the license.

>get into architecture

No, don't do this. It's as oversaturated as law AND you shouldn't get into it unless you really like architecture.

anything design

and it'll only be worth it if you get into and graduate from a top10

>muh Starbucks meme
Employment and expected salary for arts vs science vs business are barely different, outside of a select few meme degrees like women's studies. Only engineering has notably higher prospects and that not even all engineering (talking only about bachelors here)

This is just patently false (obviously going to a good school is better though)

read up on it homie. the job market is pretty rough if you don't have a degree from a ~top10

this.

Being rich is always in style. The car you drive makes a bigger impression then the degree you can show off. With that in mind, aim for a good job.

depends on what you're doing. Most faggots assume that a degree will instantly unlock a career and that they'll be banging on your door to hire you. It's the opposite way around in reality, you're competing for a job, and schooling/experience is what gives you an edge over the rest.

Someone with a less prestigious degree but has worked part time for 6 months in a lesser position of that field is better off.

why does everyone keep posting this nerd. he clearly has no friends and cant afford a decent suit

what about economics?

The one that gives you the most amount of money with the least amount of labor

>only engineering has a higher prospect

Humanities are the worst degrees in regards to unemployment, student loan default rates, and median income. To be fair though, this might be a factor of who is getting the degree, as humanities degrees attract alot of minorities and underachieving women.

this thread again? OP just look up LSAT scores by majors damn

also philosophy.

A better way would be to go by major, humanities/arts is much broader than science

E.g., at my school anthropology and classical/near eastern studies actually have fairly good prospects, whereas if you have gender studies or what have you its much worse

Fucking normalfag go back to Facebook.

What are "worthless degrees that will get you nothing except a mediocre position teaching at the local run-down community college" for 500, Alex.

nigga hes asking about law school. philosophy students regularly score in the top 3 for the LSAT.

From what I've seen, GPA and the number of credit hours failed has a higher correlation with income than the major you choose.

Law school is one of the worst graduate schools right now. Unless you're going to a good school, or you have family in the business already, find another career.

i'm a philosophy major and let me tell you, we dress like shit
this, basically if you want to be a major that leads into law school, you better enjoy the area you choose bc law school most likely won't work out

>pol sci is pretty much useless with social media these days.
Kek, you can say this with almost every career. Also, that's like saying: "hurr durr architecture is useless since y-you can download some s-softwared that allow you to create buildings and b-blue prints".

architecture is pretty saturated. you're gonna have trouble getting work unless you got connections

studying the rogaine field is the most effay thing

underage ban

psych requires a phd minimum wtf are you talking about

>effay majors
>basing your entire future on a concept which is only used to validate your shitty taste in clothing
the most "effay major" would be a major in fashion you fucking retard.

The most effay professor I ever had taught Calculus, so my money is on mathematics. Never had an effay psychology professor.

>STEM grads only settle for bachelor
Dont compare us to useless pieces of shit pseudo intellectuals like yourself