$HMNY and my Success

I told you Veeky Forums, I FUCKING TOLD YOU
I TRIED AND TRIED, AND NOBODY LISTENED.

I gave you guys a stock alert around .98cents to 1$!!!

$HMNY
$HMNY
$HMNY
$HMNY

Check this mother fucker out

I bought in with an average of 1$ and the same day I posted in more than a few threads calling thy names

Please Veeky Forums tell me somebody is bathing in Dom P with me tonight. I swear to god I will fly to where you live and buy a bottle for us for congratulations. I am taking time off from trading for a while.. I alerted you to $MGT, $NERV, and quite a handful in the last few months... This has been an amazing couple months Veeky Forumsraelis, thank you for all the good times and drop me a line if you managed to heed the tip and made profit

These sort of trades have a certain degree of predictability, and that is why I only make 3-5 trades a month. Dont work harder, work smarter. And just go big when you know you can count on something. The feeling is so intense I feel as if I have done an insane amount of cocaine and I just want to spread the love

Other urls found in this thread:

uk.reuters.com/article/idUKFWN18X01O
sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1040792/000143774916033294/ex99-1.htm
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1391598
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ITS SOARING

This could be another leg up if you want in, lets ee if it breaks HOD again then I would say its a BUY

NEW BREAK 13.50 BUY FOR LEG UP

How much money did you get back?

OP do you recommend buying now at its current price or hoping it dips a little lower then going in for the kill?? Have I missed the HMNY rocket??

i watched the MGT thread with interest, but i didn't have a trading account. i have one now.
why don't you post with a trip so we can see it is you? there are some decent tripfags on biz.

if it breaks 14.74 then buy for next leg

>sell because afraid its going to crash
>goes up another 3 dollars

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Im sorry, what is a trip on Veeky Forums?

Share more with us please! I want your knowledge!

I wouldnt buy it broke trend line

a trip is using a name instead of being anonymous. it would just differentiate you from other tip posters.

i'll be looking out for your future recommendations either way.

lunch hour bears too control

I sold at the peak of today
I made more than I have ever dreamed of off a stock I am just scared of taxes now but holy shit

But cant somebody put my name in the field anyway and impersonate me?

Man you know this was purely a lucky pick. There's no DD or financials or statements or technicals or ANYTHING that explains the prices this stock is hitting or where it's going to be headed.

Don't let it go to your head bro.

uk.reuters.com/article/idUKFWN18X01O

do proper DD and you wont be a fool

Plus you dont need to necessarily have fundamentals if there are performance and technical stats in place that can signal changes and breakouts.

Please keep it to yourself

i've never had need to use one, but there is a secure one:
>What is a "secure tripcode"?
>A secure tripcode can be generated by placing two hash marks in the [Name] field, as opposed to one as with a normal tripcode (ex. "User##password"). Secure tripcodes use a secret key file on the server to help obscure their password. The previous example would display "User !!rEkSWzi2+mz" after being posted.

it might be a hassle, i don't know. it also shows up on other boards if you don't delete your name from the name in the posting box before posting.

your posts are appreciated anyway, hearing about new companies & sectors and new information is interesting.

How were you able to track it was going to happen? Can you fill me in? I need successful trades like this. If that was you the other day that posted at around $2.55, that was me that stuck to "MUH PRINCIPLES" and lost out.

ill read into it, if thats the case id be willing to post more often. I just stayed away because I felt like I had no credibility on Veeky Forums lmao

So you saw a 15 word article and noticed some increasing volume? That's what told you it was going to go full pluto? Really? C'mon man.

No need to get offended; I'm glad you want to contribute your picks to the board.

>uk.reuters.com/article/idUKFWN18X01O
>sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1040792/000143774916033294/ex99-1.htm

can you stop being an autist please?
You complained about DD so I did a one word search for $HMNY and gave you the most credible market news source
Please relax shithead

from the point on I just used technicals and charting to maintain my position.
Everybody has their own strategy, I was using mine and I was insanely successful

All I needed was a trendline set and I channelled the rest of the stock as it went up
As soon as it broke the trendline perfectly around 14.10 it crashed and I was already out..

$HMNY was chalk full of U shaped breakouts, everytime it touched HOD it would dip back down and then go for a run to HOD again, everytime it broke the HOD resistance it went for another leg up. I drew a trend line from the beginning of the trend today and continued to follow it until is broke the line during lunch and bears collapsed it

Thanks for the insight. I wasn't comfortable with HMNY's movement but I was in the MGT thread and did very well. If that was you who posted it, I still owe you a beer ;)

I had posted the thread at .39 cents for MGT i remember it was the first of the kind, Im sure it was mine. From there I started chatting with other Veeky Forums members on tinychat and now we are trading everyday lmao.
My thread was posted with the photo attached

were you the one who offered me the drink in that thread too?

You said you're done trading for now and that's tottaly fine,but the next time you pick a stock how will I know so I don't miss out again?

Seems to me that once $HMNY breaks 14$ today after lunch, we could see action once more

Its been slowly creeping

if* it breaks

U breakout on 15 min seems possible but I wouldnt take my word until we see something happening above 14

IT BROKE 14!!!!!!
it might be climbing toward HOD
if it breaks, its a buy

13$ is a lot of gain for 2 days, but if we see break of 14.75 then it may rocket again

Well I may not be trading personally with my money, but I always have to keep up to date with markets, trends, and new stocks. If i find something substantive then I may post it

It is helpful to work on these things yourself so you can be self-suffecient and find things with your own work. It can be hard but then that way you are independent

Why don't you believe in the power of memes?

That's me lol. Still holding some of the MGT i bought at .8 because of you.

HOLY SHIT I WAS RIGHT IT BROKE THE DAY HIGH AND IS SKYROCKETING
15.47!!!!!!
I HAVENT SOLD ALL MY SHARES EITHER FUCK YES

hell yeah man so you can back me up

NEW RES AT 15,50 NEW HIGH 15.56

omg i have so many fucking shares im unloading at peaks fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Ok we shall see if this is another U breakout,
need to break 15.56

The power of Memes, the power of dreams bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1391598

if this falls past 14 idk if this thing ig going to continue being healthy

but power hour may launch this again

How can we find your posts under the piles of shitposts? Get a trip or if you really are that good at picking, start a blog.

I started using a trip today
Ive considered a blog but that is more mainstream and Im really not trying to advise people or anything. Veeky Forums is niche enough that I dont mind sharing it with my peers here

thanks for this. i'm still studying investing, but i'll use this technique while i'm looking at stocks and see how they play out.

With all my sincerity, thank you bro.

i will be watching for your posts too. have sat on the sidelines and watched for a long while now... so much shit to sift thru. i won't mind sifting thru your picks.

tinychat /vl92ns

im hereifanyone wants to talk

Doing anything besides shorting these retardation. Go to any prop desk with your results and see if you get funded

You can play both sides and profit on the way up and down man. Everyone knows the market cant handle increases like this, but you can make $ and then short it on the crash

I would never advise to hold, but they are good quick plays

so how do you find these gems?

also no one is in the tinychat; do you only join from time to time?

ill join now
I do when I know people will be there

today was a crazy day guys good shit

How much have you made off this pick?

If I told you, would you believe me?

I would, I would also appreciate that you told us your method not necessarily of trading but of how you decide on which stock(s) to pick, that's what's really important to me and what I feel I lack the most.

hop on the tinychat

I can tell you what to look for but I can tell you also that this sort of spike is so completely unpredictable I could have never imagined it happening so a lot of this was a test of faith in technical analysis and trends

I watched someone profit today 120,000$ on a chat it was insane

Dude, how can I get in touch with you?

$60k is a solid gain. I was hoping you went full retard and put like 100k in at a dollar. That be awesome gains.

I traded this multiple times luckily, keeping an initial position so I have gained more than shown in the picture. Plus that was taken while still rising. So all in all good day
you can join the tinychat tomorrow at market open, I wont be using a mic while watching but I can speak to you

Ill stay logged in for a little bit, if u join ill try to hear ya
tinychat /vl92ns

can you give some tips or point to resources where we can learn some of the skillset you have?

>I gave you guys a stock alert around .98cents to 1$!!!

When exactly?

bump. get in the tinychat loves

>made money
>BUT I COULD HAVE MADE MORE MONEY REEEEEEE

just be happy you caught the train.

G R E E D

Yo gear, awesome stuff
We put together a chat room with over 100 members for trading/investing and would love to have you..
Any interest?
Post a email and I'll send you an invite

Interested...nash2phx at gmail

[email protected]

Level of experience guys? Space is getting limited :/

[email protected]

I dont take stock tips

but kek lets see what youve got

Sent, gear

Actually email not working

havent received anything

try this:
[email protected]

Sent

BSPM is running you guys keep an eye on it, broke 2.50 resistance , if it break 2.70 could run

BSPM gapped up to 3.24

halted again, 3.34 i expect another gap up

How do you find these before they explode? Incredible

yeah what chatroom are you a part of? stocktwits?

Im betting this will likelygap after halt to 3.70

stock twits if for dummies and hype and a lotof bad decisions,
I just find people to chat with sometimes who trade,nowhere specific

BSPM GAP UP TO 3.65! So close!

If it breaks 3.99 we are going to see a moonshot again

RIPPING 4.65+

UP over 200%

if it breaks 5$ we are ripping!!!!!!!!!!!

You are based god

And I thought I would take a break from trading.......

broke 5.17 waiting for pullback

boards.Veeky Forums.org/biz/thread/1292770/gevoooo

It was already called in this thread

Only post I see made at 7:50 and I posted at 7:50 too..

seconds in difference. Plus what does it matter where it was called if the outcome and profits are the same?

You asked if anyone was keeping an eye on it

Ah! Yeah im glad that someone else got on, It was spontaneous

brb guys going to see a car

Adding more people to the chatroom, add your email address here

[email protected]

The last few days of this thread have been crazy

[email protected]

[email protected]