When will this awful trend end? It's fucking unbearable watching every man on the street with the same haircut

When will this awful trend end? It's fucking unbearable watching every man on the street with the same haircut

faded haircuts, tight clothes, pants that don't reach the ankles.... There's a lot of shit that I'm not a fan of, but that's the style. I've always liked baggy clothes

We need a baggy inspo thread

post what u think looks good then

I actually think these cuts look good and its way better then the bland nothing haircuts of the early 2000's. They tend to make people more attractive imo

basically same haircuts + faded up. Don't see anyone rocking bald heads or spikes anymore though. It's like everyone just kept letting their hair grow out and then shaved up the sides since then.

every single one of these guys has hairloss so what other cut do you think they should rock?

kek, just watched greatest barbers and they almost always trim high enough to hide hairloss. I didn't even realize how friendly the new styles are to older guys

It's fucking easy, comfortable and good looking.
It's like the wolksvagen of haircuts.
It literally is THE best haircut there is.
I hate it too but atleast i see the truth.
If you care so much mr Kim ching chong then feel free to neck yourself

This is the kind of shit kids will be laughing at in 12 years

>pretty much 2018
>not wearing relaxed fits and having a buzz cut

i disagree, the easiest haircut there is would be the 90's grunge long haired cut.

Well everything 90's grunge was about a lack of effort. Jeans worn to shit, 2+ shirts baggy and not fitting with a tighter t-shirt underneath, and haircuts once a year

Veeky Forums approved haircuts for ugly people?

Long and covering your face as much as possible

Lol OP go back to the 90s and early 00s
Every guy either had long "Hansen" "dogtown" hair or "backstreet boys" "boy band" short spiky hair

It's called trends, soon enough every guy will be cutting their hair a certain way all over again, question is what will be the new trend?

Right now it seems ppl are too lazy and are content with this trend which has been goin on for almost 10yrs, but it will change

Also the same complaining can be directed to girls, thicc drawn on eyebrows, lots of muted color makeup, big asses, and dressing like some hipster hoe from the 90s
Again just a trend.

I'll get on that.

Post some good hair styles.

This is not a trend. It's a return to classics. No, these haircuts won't look silly in a few years, nor the current clothing styles. I don't think peple were ever dressed as good as in these past few years, honestly speaking. It's like we picked the best from every style andperiod and merged it togheter. There might be a lot wrong with people in todays world but style is as good as ever overall.

But bagging was the best style and it got fazed out.

you can do it yourself and it looks alright, I've saved a lot of money just by using a guard-trimmer on my sides and just leaving the top as-is

the only problem I have with these cuts is it makes it nearly impossible for me to get a haircut that is not these. Barbers just seem to go ahead and do it anyway

Which is a shame. I like the boyband spikes.

When they have dirty unwashed locked nigger hair? Probably.

No retard, the top middle pic hairstyle has literally been around since the early 1900s.

Where do you live that "every man on the street" has it?

all trends are like this when you live through them without participating

I've had the same fade haircut for 7 years, fuck off. It's neat, short, and easy to cut.
My problem these days is beards. Only chinlets get beards.

They're fine fine as long as it's not fadish and doesn't have a hard part.

what would you call this haircut and how would I achieve it?

You can fo both these days

Where do you live that they don't?

Flyoverland. Shit's comfy.

At first i thought it was decent but now every faggot has it. I just grow my hair like a grunge fag now

Are you fucking retarded, long hair is not easier.

talk shit post fit

i'm not who you responded to but imo it depends on what type of hair you have. I have long hair with literally zero maintenance, getting frequent haircuts and cutups is not easier than having zero maintenance long hair

Your hair is probably disgusting. Long hair requires maintenance senpai

>ITT nobody knows that cut has existed since at least the 1930s

The "there's something about mary"

lmao no they don't, they have mature hairlines because they are actual adults

This

>muh mature hairline, muh manliness
"mature hairlines" look like shit, then.

Yeah I hope it ends quick so I can get one of these

>mature hairlines

lel just call them balding

>he doesn't have a norman knight haircut

y tho?

Because it's unironically a terrible haircut?

Peoples hair gets thick and bushy on the back and sides, with this cut you can get rid of that, grow it long on the front and it covers up any balding.

It's the inspiration for all those viking haircuts you see, they stole the look from the normans, vikings didn't have those cuts.

You say that like it's some kind of fad.

The undercut has been around since at least the turn of the 20th century and has been used by military personnel since WW1. You'll be seeing people with this haircut for the rest of your life and it will be around long after you're dead.

Top left doesn't.

wrong

literally nothing wrong with bottom left

imagine actually believing the current trends you subscribe to will never go out of style

That must be the only dude in the history of humanity to pull off that cut.

I've just been showing my barber this and have gotten a lot of compliments. Is this side part and fade the same as the one you guys hate so much? don't care either way just wondering

Y'all get some really mediocre fades. Come to NY and go to a Dominican barber. Cleanest fade you can get

cope

kek

turkish-core

What other haircuts are there? I can't think of any besides:
>long hair
>Bieber hair
>man bun
>buzzcut
>same number on sides and top
>autism-hair

What does Veeky Forums think of this hairstyle?

im growing my hair for that jax teller look

im a 5'7 skinnyfat. how idiot i will look with this haircut? i dont like to comb my hair.

also, whats the name of that haircut? so i can look for more images and see some loser like me using it.

I have incredibly thick, coarse and unmanageable curly hair. Keeping it short on the sides and slightly longer on top is the only style I can rock without looking like a doofus. so fuk u dude

>im a 5'7
manlets..when will they learn?

this user knows whats up. I'm black and I got a cut at a Dominican Barber in PA, that shit was crisp

idk but im growing mine for the two block

any tips

>My problem these days is beards. Only chinlets get beards.
What about religious people?

I'm 21 and balding hard as fuck, hairline is a disgrace. Keeping my cut high and tight with a fade is pretty much the only thing I can do

what about a stache?

yes
don't
you do not look like that guy in your pic
you will not look like that guy in your pic after you get your haircut
you will look like a mentally retarded hick from the 1940s tho

It's fucking beautiful watching every man on the street with the same haircut.

These cuts look good desu

Longhair is ugly as fuck, unless you are male model material

baggy might come back for normies but along the lines of these part of the decade's minimalism. basically baggier version of fancy "menswear" stuff we have now. like straight fit cropped jeans and shit

I go to university in a flyover stateand not every dude has this haircut lol. dudes either have crew cuts, long top short sides without the fade opting for a more classic hairstyle or shaggy bieber fag fringe

Classic hair? Undercut with no fade at all.

Where do you live where every man has the same haircut? i dont see this where i live.

still looks better than a normal fringe hair

lol why do you care brah

probably wouldn't look good on people who aren't david beckham
>this is almost always the case with everything

ITT: edgy fags who are way too upset that too many guys have decent haircuts and now they can't because "fucking normees! reeeeeee"

thank you based kolasinac

>let me place all of these props to make me look healthy and Veeky Forums
>manlet
why do they try so hard?

Same here senpai.

not going to post face, but i am a blonde haired blue eyed nord who is 186cm @78kg

I think i will be ok

And i am a high elf. Fucking manlet

Everything that isn't a buzzcut looks faggy to me now. The Veeky Forums effect.

more like the balding effect.

The cheesy gordita

this is perfection

Buzzcut looks gay if your alpha destiny

If you're in the states, this. If you're in UK, Ireland, Europe- Turkish barbers are the best. I live in UK married into a Turkish family and her cousin cuts my hair with a shave every week in the house. Stays comfy here

this is some hardcore cope

this is what hairlets actually believe lmao

Men always have the same haircut because youre a bunch of fags who police eachothers creative options when it comes to hair. Women are allowed for freedom when it comes to hairstyles.
You wanna fix it, stop beig a bro.

medical community seem to agree

>that hairstyle
>I don't like to comb my hair
Lmao that guy probably takes 5-10 minutes to do his hair every day

Hol up I thought Normans wuz Vikangs

>awful
Don't you mean "adorable"?

You're just mad you aren't original anymore. I have this haircut btw lol.

That's basically what that user said.

It doesn't always require maintenance. Hair is hair. You wash it and you comb it. Wow its longer os the brush strokes are also longer. Bif fucking deal. If you want to get into it then long hair is easier to maintain anyway. Short hair to look good usually needs pomade or other styling gel while long hair styles itself unless you are a woman who needs 100 tons of hairspray for perfect curls.

These types of haircuts are much better in pictures than IRL, trust me.