Japanese Magazine dump

I'll upload a few mags today, sorry for the long wait. Getting a document feeder for my large format scanner next week so I'll be able to put up my F&E, Popeye, and whatever else isn't available digitally. Enjoy, starting with MFL volume 5: *MFL (Military Lifestyle) Volume 5: drive.google.com/drive/folders/1RIePjondErACF_8-GH7RCJ0s0tX33c8b?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/drive/folders/1LiRdkzHWW03aFFAFHV2OzhRlYKj_J2h-?usp=sharing
drive.google.com/drive/folders/1HCSdmnYqpxI1QPjUNK9mAywp2udirdLh?usp=sharing
drive.google.com/drive/folders/1tyrnywbIe-_DNaU6dtPi1lpE4Ya-rtR9?usp=sharing
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Go Out 12/2017
really really nice

drive.google.com/drive/folders/1LiRdkzHWW03aFFAFHV2OzhRlYKj_J2h-?usp=sharing

nice stuff m8

You're back!
Can you explain in detail how you scan in physical magazines? From purchase to .jpg?

Personally, I'm unhappy with how the physical mags have turned out
there are only a few in the archive: Mini, Liniere, Out Standing, Illustrated Book of Ivy, to name a few
I've torn apart some mags and have simply scanned others long-ways, but it's very time-consuming
I got a discontinued Epson GT15000 on eBay for about 400 bucks and quickly realized that it was virtually useless to me without a document feeder. The Epson site has a scanning program and it wasn't too difficult to walk through the setup for each magazine; again: to get high res pics I had to spend a shitload of time redoing pages

What my ultimate goal is to, unfortunately, destroy my entire collection so that I can have everything archived for myself and for the men's fashion guys online. I started collecting mags almost 10 years ago and have already moved three times with them, it's getting cumbersome and nobody really gets much joy out of them. I think archiving everything will breath new life into some of these old back issues

There are scanning communities online that have pretty kickass instructions on how to build your own scanner using a DSLR and a DIY wood / glass frame, but that seemed too cumbersome to me

not my style, but I've gotten requests before for it
Warp 11/2017

drive.google.com/drive/folders/1HCSdmnYqpxI1QPjUNK9mAywp2udirdLh?usp=sharing

for the femanons, 11/23/2017 issue of Hanako

forgot link
*Hanako 11/23/2017: drive.google.com/drive/folders/1tyrnywbIe-_DNaU6dtPi1lpE4Ya-rtR9?usp=sharing

Thank you senpai

yeah that seamless down looks pretty cool; there's an Eddie Bauer at my mall and they have something like that too

Do you happen to have october issue of popeye user?

weebs get out

Yeah

Why unhappy?
Were those mags held together by glue or staples?
Should I use a hairdryer to remove the glue binding?
How do OCR and .jpg relate to each other?

Dude, do you have old link on old magazines? maybe you have sites there i can find old numbers of ssense, popeye?

please share desu

I'm a perfectionist and don't like the slight inconsistencies. Also I ripped a few pages lol
I removed the pages from the binding as slowly as possible, other people simply cut the entire binding off but that would ruin every page, these Japanese magazines go all the way to the page margin
Haven't tried anything involving heat, I'm worried that could light the pages on fire
Ocr is beyond my knowledge, my scanning program is very simple

This is amazing user. Your work is genuinely appreciated. Thank you

You comment your tasteless opinion in every thread and never contribute anything of value. Neck yourself faggot

Why bite the bait?

I have a copy of System no.9 with glue binding. I'll try to remove the binding with a hairdryer tomorrow. Maybe I end up as Freddy Krueger.
About OCR, months back I shared Vestoj #5 'On Slowness' and someone told me I had to use OCR. That only seems to work with .pdf?

>copped December 2017 Popeye
>It's exclusively about vintage shit I will never be able to afford