Does money bring happiness?

Does money bring happiness?

Not really, it just make your problems more easy to solve. But sometimes your real problems are your inner demons, and it's really hard to take those problems away

It ENABLES you to make yourself happy

Not necessarily. Also these ^^^

>it just make your problems more easy to solve
Some of your problems, that is.
Once you have money, the ones that it can't fix tend to suck even more.

Money can't buy happiness :^)

Not happiness. More like relief.

If you don't have money, there's this sort of ambient noise in your mind all the time reminding you that your finances are uncertain and something outside your control can happen to completely fuck your life in the ass at any moment.

A large surplus of stable money silences that.

This is what I strive for.

happiness is a shitty ill-defined term. use drugs that make you feel euphoric as much as you can without damaging your health. is that happiness for you? it wouldn't be for many people but it makes sense

money+time bring happiness

Yes. Yes it does.

No, only crack cocaine does

No OP it doesn't, you should send all your money and worldly goods to me immediately.

no people just use it to get attention cause they are insecure and they want to look happy on the outside

He has it right. Currently in Uni and facing financial uncertainty.

If I knew I had enough money to indefinitely sustain a comfortable lifestyle, 90% of my problems would disappear.

"They say money can't buy happiness? Look at the fucking smile on my face. Ear to ear, baby."

But seriously.. It doesn't "buy happiness" but it can allow you to have more opportunities to be happy.

Won't buy happiness but makes your life considerably better

Happiness is subjective. My idea of happiness would be working just 4 days a week. Smoking some weed as much as I want without consequence. Getting to have sex every now and then. Playing some guitar on a porch in the rain.

Well, tell me, user, I'm burning away my youth in pursuit of money.

Is it worth it? Spending all the time I have on work and even more work?

Beacuse I don't feel happier with 13000$ in my bank account (Eastern European wages) the only thing I feel is my exhaustion.

This has been my experience.

Ethereum brings happiness

Money wont make you happy :(((