Historical Reenactment General

This is a thread for discussing your favorite historical reenactment events and experiences.

Pic related, it's me and my bros who are getting ready to fuck some French cucks up.

>this nigger in sneakers

Unbelievable.

>What is this bullshit?
>My feet hurt
>I wish I was at home playing wow

Neat

Cutie chick. Damn.

Probably OP.

Nope, not me, cuckbois. Now can some of you actually discuss the topic at hand? Either be civil or leave like a typical French coward.

>leave like a typical French coward.
You lot weren't that boastful against us in 1804. Must we remind you what befalls germans when we face off against you with a decent leader?

>that one fuccboi with some $20 H&R single shot break action shotgun
whats the point of reenacting then

>look at what we did 200 years ago!

No one cares, froggie. Now get back to polishing my boots like the Frenchman you are. I hope when Prussia returns to rid Europe of Islam and democracy, that you will be there to experience the full glory of the Königreich Preußen. You'd better be ready for it, Francois. The storm that will destroy your pitiful leftist French "culture".

>Prussia

Prussia, only ever state on whom was both afflicted the humiliation of being vassal to the Poles, and then to the Russians. Erm, golly am I scared!

Let us not forget that in the millennia of its supposedly proud military tradition, Prussia only ever expanded when the Congress of Vienna bestowed on them german lands, to counter Russian expansionism.

And as to us being "leftist", those accusations pain me only by the laughter they cause in my sides. You do realize that Marx and Engels were of german stock, and that communism only ever plagued the world because germans collaborated with Lenin by shipping him to Russia.

Meanwhile, France has never had to be burdened with a "military" tradition, and still it was the country that had the most power of deterrence to itself, being able to extinguish coalitions against it only by threatening to crush them.

And geez, "ridding Europe of Islam". Wouldn't we all love that, by this point, this sort of thinking belongs only to /pol/ autists who cannot think within the realm of logic.

Well, this thread went the way all reenactment threads go, pretty damn quick.

Shut your fucking mouth, cuck. My great-great-grandparents came to America from Prussia and I swear upon their honor that I will, along with my Prussian brothers, will take part in the Uprising that will crush France, the home of the Eternal Muslim Coward. Go stuff a baguette up your ass, Pierre.

How did you convince your friends to do this? Especially the girls. I've never heard of a women who likes military reenactments.

Underrated

Hahahahahahhahahaha you're a "muh heritage" american that can't rally any arguments to his side other than the much famed "stick a baguette you know where".

>prussian brothers
Well, you've gifted me the luxury of telling me that you're only one fourth prussian, so I'm going to presume that the reason you latch so desperately unto them is that your other ancestry is some source of shame to you. Were they Romanians? Latvians? Albanians?

Anyways, why am I even bothering. You're not even up for some genuine historical debate.

>being vassal to the Poles, and then to the Russians
Only the east part, the west part was vassal to the HRE. And it wasn't master/servant, it was mutually beneficial and agreed upon.

Prussia was never a vassal to the Russians. Prussia destroyed the Russian Empire.

>Prussia only ever expanded when the Congress of Vienna bestowed on them german lands
Ever heard of Frederick the Great?

>You do realize that Marx and Engels were of german stock
Marx was not. And they were both kicked out of Germany, it was Britain and US that gave Marxism and the Frankfurt School a base of operations.

>make fun of someone for boasting about past achievements

>start wailing about muh Prussia

At least France still exists you retard.

I am part of a reenactment group of work mates, focusing on Vikings and particularly the years 950-1066.
I have trained with sword and full shield, hoping to move onto having an axe, and possibly trying to move to a hand and a half sword.

Can't have heard much or looked very hard then.

>Prussia destroyed the Russian Empire.

lol the Russian Empire defeated itself.

Because Prussia beat Russia.

>Prussia was never a vassal to the Russians. Prussia destroyed the Russian Empire.
That may be I was exclusively specifying that period in history when Prussia all but became a vassal of Russia, when it befell Peter III to have to save Prussia from Austria (Seven Years' War not ringing any bells?).

Which is the episode by which Frederick II proved himself to be a hack by being defeated this carelessly by Austria.

As to those others elements:
>Frankfurt school
>not in Frankfurt

And it seems paradoxical that France and Britain, who in redacting the Versailles treaty had as their sole intent to contain communism, were those to shelter Marxism in their country. Twice, germans heaved unto themselves the blame of igniting communism in Europe: by selfishly inflicting the Bolshevik revolution on Russia, and then by greeting the URSS into Europe when their moronic strategy of Barbarossa was defeated.

But seriously, "Prussian militarism" is the meme that was pushed too far.

For germans, it can somewhat be understood that they've sought out all forms of Germanic exploits by which to channel their patriotism, and sadly for them, only meek Prussia has that renown so it's the one country into which they infuse their blind pride.

But as to Americans? How can they even hail that country as "the best country in Europe" and even weep at its destruction. Get it together american teens.