Dealing with success general

So anons, as a normal, nerdy internet kid who has had some success building online businesses, I spent a week back in my hometown a while back. I now live in a bigger city in my country, moved here although I didn't know anyone for the opportunities. So I met old friends at my hometown, right? We hung out, we talked we drank beer. Some of these guys I haven't seen in over 2 years. I've changed a lot (I dress a bit more fancy and grownup I guess). They also pointed out how I talk differently. I don't use slurs like 'fuck bitches' etc. It only became clear to me how plebeian my friends sounded, after hearing them.

Anyway the biggest point is... I've become quite successful. They all still work their shit jobs and their lifes have basically not changed at all, aside from them getting older. I have all these interests I was excited to talk about, that none of them cared for at all (cryptocurrencies, technology, stocks and the politics relevant to them). They talked about the same old plans they had ages ago, but it was so obvious to me they would never engage those plans and try to realize them. So I started trying to give advice (some of them accused me of actually being on welfare and putting up a facade trying to appear like something I'm not), tried to tell them about my own initial failures and what I learned from them... they became increasingly hostile and offended. Beer after beer I started becoming a bit quieter, reserved and introspective. By the end of the night... and this came as a shock to myself... I felt like they were a different type of people than I am. I felt like they were 'those guys' and I was 'one of the doers'. I feel a bit bad saying this but I felt superiority and pity. And I realized that moment as well that most advice would be wasted on them anyway.

tldr: user got redpilled on low ambition, lazy sheeple. user now feels lonely af.

I only have one friend left. I transferred from community college Costco worker to Ivy League startup kid in two years. My own father doesn't really like the new me even. It's okay user. Success is company enough

This is typical.
Basically your peers have to be on the same level as otherwise you don't have the same things to talk about.

>Some guy you haven't seen in 2 years comes to your place
>Tells you that you're living your life incorrectly
>Tells you that you should behave differently
>Is persistent about it

I'd be annoyed too. I'm sure they're not innocent, but, if I were a betting man, I'd say that you were being off putting. Why not ask them about what they like?

If you stay successful then you'll meet people on your level or higher

Just keep on doing you and don't look back.

maybe you have the kind of father that subconsciously fears you might do better than him and resent you? i know my dad is very supportive and he would not be salty about me becoming a billionaire. son-dad relationships are very very complex though.

i've been told this a lot. also been told it only gets worse with increasing success. reminded me of the minecraft guy who is obviously depressed and lonely as shit and wiping his tears off with 500$ bills. what a strange world.

user all they talked about was times they got drunk/high and when they plan to get drunk/high next. oh and which 'sluts they fucked' as well as general gossip which desu was more like talking shit about people at their work place. only moment i felt that old connection was talking about videogames for 10 minutes.

people more successful than me intimidate the crap out of me though, lol. my sisters husband is this big shot lawyer and although he is the nicest dude ever his presence makes me a bit uneasy (just that male competition tingle that lets you know you are not the alpha cock in the room anymore).

Fuck em. You will leave people behind as you become more successful. Don't let them hold you back.

sounds more like you've just become a misanthropic asshole senpai

You've clearly never visited old school friends.

If I saw a school friend from 10 years ago all we'd talk about is 'lol remember that time you farted in class' because that's all we have in common. You expect your former friends to give fucks about what you give fucks about, yet you're the only one who has changed. They know you've changed but you're refusing to speak their language. You're some kind of autist because holy fuck, I'm an autist and I can see it so obviously

This.

You're just not trying to speak their language because you feel as though if you revisit that part of your personality you will lose what you have build/become. That is not the case, you can break character every now and then, you're success and "successful personality" will still be there. Just don't do something overly stupid, be responsible, don't catch a DUI because they drive drunk and you used to as well etc.

Just pretend play along etc life is not all seriousness user.

Or you can just be only that new you with no personality flexibility to interact with people different than yourself. This will probably lead to either you being lonely or you having a very small social circle where everyone is basically the same.

Poor guy.
I'd suggest you should stop being successful and just become a pleb

Only the mega successful and / or older get eclectic enough for that

What kind of online businesses have you built and which is your main source of income?

>Not asking you for a Job.
>Not asking you to invest in your company.

Holy shit i though i was pathetic but holy crap,the envy on them blind them way too much.

EDIT:
>Not asking if they can invest in your company.

user, you're going to need to learn to be social with every socioeconomic level if you want to take yourself to the next rung of success. Sure there are dickhead rich people out there, but what about those guys who are cool as fuck, fun to talk to, and successful as hell? Everybody likes those types of guys. Try to be one.

>you need to talk to poor people to be REALLY successful
Kek keep telling yourself that, madpoor.

>Not knowing how to network with down-to-earth rich people

Search for wallstreetplaboys: "sucess and loniness", OP.

I feel exactly the same way as you. Here is my backround: B.Sc. in Eng., M.Sc. in Eng. and an MBA, experience as an Senior Engineer in an aerospace industry and currently working my own business.
Thing is, I have interests in global economy, materials science, mechanical design, markets behaviour and so on, but I feel so disgracefully alone. The only ones that I have a good level of conversation are my two brothers, from that on, every other person around my day to day routine are very average, they only look for "the comfort zone" and avoid complex living.

Hell man, I actually only enjoy visiting Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums because are places where I can find some people that think like me.

I almost completely lost any emotional connection with women, they are only vessels and sex entertainment to me right now. Have you ever felt the same way?

thing is people dont understand how to be successful. thats why there isnt many.
im not sure what good advice to give you but try finding successful people such as yourself or even better, you know youll connect more

>I almost completely lost any emotional connection with women, they are only vessels and sex entertainment to me right now. Have you ever felt the same way?
Heh, agree here. It's funny looking back on how obsessed I was with women and how scared I was of being alone when I was younger. Starting my business this summer after I graduate and I've never felt more free in my life.

And I agree with feeling alone in business/financial interests. All my friends back home only care about playing video games, smoking weed, and desperately trying to sleep with girls. I already know how to win at the dating game, so it's boring. Now I want money.

Here's a tip:

Advice should never come unsolicited.

This. OP if you're so successful then how are you this socially retarded. Giving advice in anything is something you have to tred carefully.