Is there any character who's more beautiful than Francisco Lachowski...

Is there any character who's more beautiful than Francisco Lachowski? And I'm not talking about 2007 Chico with autistic photos on his Facebook, I'm not talking about 2008 Francisco who won the Ford Men's Supermodel of the World in Sao Paulo and then won a Ford modelling contract and worked for Dior Homme, Versace, Dolce & Gabbana, DSquared, Gucci, Cavalli, Armani and others, I'm not talking about 2016 post-prime bearded Chico with two kids and married with Jessiann Gravel Beland, hell, I'm talking about 2010 Chico with perfect facial harmony and universal appeal, 193 cm tall with perfect frame and bideltoid breadth, completely hooded eyes with aegyo sal, flawless skin and perfect facial leanness, 1.88 fwhr, 0 on the NW scale, 7 cm interpupillary distance and 14.2 cm of zygo width, forward grown maxilla and jawline with a massive skull

Lookism please leave

Every girl I’ve asked prefers Jordan. They admit Lachowski is very good looking but he’s too perfect whereas Jordan is unique

i like chico better and I'm a girl

proof

this dude is ugly af

Jeff Seid ofc

Nah Jordan looks like an alien, and fair features on males look gay

this

Jeff is /ourguy/

Young David Gandy make Lachowski look like shit.
You are from lookism and you know that. In this time Gandy had a straight nose, no eyebrows scars and a lower hairline which make his forehead look flat which were the only things that hold him to be perfect.

You can't find a pic of lachowski that look better than my pic

Alessandro Dellisola

And this is candid

Chico's eyes aren't fully hooded bro, and he has average forward growth. That being said he's still a 9ish. Gets mogged to death by Sean "aspie stare" O'Pry tho

Stop spamming this faggot. I’ve seen you on other boards. MODS

Chico isn't the GOAT srry. Here he is getting Zygos, chin, jaw, and overall skilled mogged by Kortajarena. Poor Marlon tho, he's such a height frauder.

Skull*

Chico is more conventional form of handsome and model handsome. Right is just model handsome and most people would be intimidated in real life.

Gotta disagree there senpai. Kort epitomizes the dreamy western European fantasy male archetype more than any model in the world - he even has a much softer vibe to his face due to his kinder, less huntery bedroom eyes (see Adrien Brody for another example of this). He's just much more high class than Chico too, he'd outslay him easy.

Chico is too paedomorphic and not virile enough, prime Gandhi, Balou, and yes all virilitymog him.

I actually took a pic with Chico when he came into Target one day when I used to work there for some reason he seemed way taller than 6'2"

That's what happens when you run into legit 6'2"+ people, a lot of people that claim it are like 6'0" at best.

and his wife is listed as 5'10" but when I saw them together they were literally the same height

Heels?

Also very aesthetic couple.

nah they were wearing athetlic stuff, just running shoes. I was talking to him about transformers toys cause thats what his son wanted

That's because he is closer to 6'4. He has a photo on his Instagram in front of a measurement thing in a museum and he's over 6'5 but admits he was wearing boots

Post it!!

That's odd Tbh

So essentially she would have to be claiming a significantly lower height than her real one?

he towered over me cause I'm only like 5'8" but he seemed WAY taller than 6'2", he was maybe like 6'4"

>mfw you borderline skullmog him
YEAR OF THE POWERMANLET

God... he's as perfect as ever. I'd never publish the picture if he stood next to me, couldn't handle the aesthetic mog.

Yea and its funny cause I still had female co-workers literally say "He's alright" or "He's cute but not that good looking"

They were just pretending. Mostly because they know that they have 0 chances with him.

that isn't even his best pic

his lips arent very defined and he had woman eyebrows, no browbridge, and lack of masculinity and he isn't dismorphic

9/10 but not a 10/10 like Gandy

looks like a gay californian surfer white boy

he looks pretty based. your kinda creepy though OP.

your bitch ass gandy has strabismus and dumbo ears shut the fuck up fag

zyzz

did they know who he was?

Yea after I told them who he was and showed them his professional pics

these are both het male picks, you guys either think an attractive man looks like a girl or a caveman lol

how exactly does Chico look like a girl?

he looks like a teenage boy

Must be why they have pages dedicated to them run by young girls and why the comment section on their Instagram is flooded with girls tagging their friends with “ommmg” and 10 heart eye emojis

Fuck off back to Lookism, autistic homo.

to be fair, anyone famous gets that type of attention. even ugly ass rappers get chicks doing that shit.

this is why Veeky Forums sucks

>shit eyes

this but yeah it's unarguable that chico is 100000000% what (most) girls want in a boy. I say boy because boyish features and mannerisms have always been in style and forever will be what ladies look for.

Very slimmly do you hear of girls wanting big rustly hairy men like jason momoa to ravage them and sex them up. You hear it for sure, but most most most higher of 80% of girls want a cute boyish man to marry them and have asimple life exactly like chico did.

Always remember that guys attractiveness of guys is different than girls. Us guys think cavemanish features on guys is sick and masculine and we strive for it, but take a look at Chico. EVERYTHING about him, the facial hair, the cute yet powerful eyes, the slim figure, the upspiked messy playful boyish hair, he is a mannequin for what an average girl wants.

girls want this!

>character
Is this autism? You mean person?

Wow he dated down.
What would a 10/10 and a 5/10 make?

>2007 Chico with autistic photos on his Facebook
?

how new are you

There is a guy in my class who looks exactly like him but with stronger features around the cheeks. But he seems pretty autistic

nigga you gay

Why does Veeky Forums rate these mulattos? Take the eastern european pill