Are we just /pol/ but Jewish?

Are we just /pol/ but Jewish?

we only had 20 followers of judaism in our religion poll

Yes, other than the Jewish thing.

why do you ask this op..

And im slightly paranoid half of them were just shitposting votes.

I'm more suspicious of all the deists and pantheists we got

But /pol/ is already Jewish.

That makes more sense. Those are philosophical views more than anything and behaviorally not much different, if at all different, from being an atheist.

Real, practicing Jews here on Veeky Forums? Get the fuck out.

with reform Judaism even someone who says "I believe in God and occasionally read the Torah but most of it is made up" can say they are Jewish. there's around 10 million Jews just in the U.S. I don't think it's hard to believe 20 are on Veeky Forums when a lot of Jews are college educated

>Real, practicing Jews here on Veeky Forums? Get the fuck out.
i'm jewish by ancestry, but not a practicing jew. I've been on Veeky Forums since 2007 desu

>implying /pol/ isn't a massive false flagging operation by the JEWS

/pol/ is the greatest and most surefire way to turn anyone away from anti-Semitism due to the unbearable retardation. The ADL literally false flags on that shit all the time.

I've seen a few guys that were either actual practicing Jews or shitposters who put a LOT of homework into it.

I figure that Hebrew grammar guy who shows up on the religion threads is probably a serious Jew.

there was a religion poll?

Jews are the smartest of all peoples, so I don't mind being considered as such

Your mistake was counting the Judaism tally instead of the atheist one.

Even then though, Jews are

Back to your playpen, goy.

No, pol is hyperactive and short sighted.

We are gentlemen.

I love you, Veeky Forumsgents.

We're a rapechild of /pol/ and Veeky Forums.

we are not jew nor pol we are gods.

i elect yes

Well, Veeky Forums WAS founded by a jew

Are the Nazis gone yet, Shlomo?

smart yet manipulative and malicious
so i would mind being considered as such (even though i'm quite sure of my jewish ancestry)

well it depends, how many people visit the boards. jews might well make up less than 1% here or on Veeky Forums in general. on the other hand, as someone else said, Veeky Forums is populated by American white males, most of whom are probably from the middle class. Also, Veeky Forums, at least in the past, tends to attract misfits and autists. All of these criteria apply to jews as nearly half of the world's jewish population is in the US

at least three so far

it would be impossible to tell how many of the atheists in the poll were non-religious jews

Try /int/

Lipman3.jpg >that moment when you realise they're all circumcised

What a waste of good penis-parts, right?

>tfw