Underpants

We all wear them, what would you consider the best you own?

your girlfriend's.

TAD merino

these are my favorites

Got some from rome that have the image of the statue of david's junk on them. Like pic related but with no flag.

Bjorn Borg, have good reviews. Fun designs, but pricey. I just recently bought a pair, but haven't gotten to try them yet.

>wanting fun design

;)

I don't get it. Why do people spend so much money on underwear ?

Boxers are the only thing I can wear. Fucking herpes.

Comfort and confidence, desu. I used to own cheap boxer brief, and underwear. Then, I upgraded to J. Crew, which isn't luxurious by any mean, but the quality was good, and it made me feel better and confident, especially with grills.

No one but me is gonna see mine so I guess it's not that much of a problem for me haha. If I had to buy new underpants I couldn't have copped some new kicks.

I have no idea how underwear would affect confidence unless it's a snug fit

OP pic related

peepee pouch

Supreme

The only feasible option.

/thread

Big thick wasitband, fullass coverage, array of colors
AA briefs, fight me

Bonds for Australians.

are sunspel any good? they better fucking be for more than 30 dlls a pair but i want first time experiences

qt, how does your ass look on those

Kik?

A little pricey, but GOAT underwear without a doubt

lmao me too!

I thought CK underwear were overhyped so I've mostly avoided them.
Decided to try 'em and god damn they are the most comfortable underwear I've ever had.
Only wear their underwear now.

They are pricey because of the brand and they tend to not last for a long time, but if you have money this shouldn't be a problem.

I've been rocking Uniqlo's Airism ones and they seem pretty comfy but kinda thin.

only acceptable answer

paired with my striped socks it improves my programming speed exponentially

basic outfitters boxer briefs

Icebreaker

HOM

Their temptation line is quite nice. Male lingerie that is not gay. Comfy to wear and the gf loves it.
Anyone knows something similar?

MeUndies

Is there even any point in spending 20+ euro on underpants? Do girls really care what you're wearing? I find the cheap shit I wear comfy enough

>do girls care

No, but kicking down a couple bucks for a pair that wont give you swamp ass is really nice.

Hot.

Any thoughts on jock straps? Recommend brands?

If you're buying underwear for women, you have serious problems.
If the product you're spending money on has good quality, I don't see why not.

as long as they are clean and relatively new no one cares. I think it's better to buy a lot of cheap underwear regularly and cycle out the older pairs that get nasty and old looking than limited numbers of expensive pairs. Even the expensive ones get old looking after a while

Literally no girl gives a shit about your underwear. If she does she's a vapid whore and not worth your time.
Just get the Fruit of the Loom or Hanes package of 6 or whatever from Walmart for 10 dollars and live your life. Why the fuck anyone is spending 20 or 30 for a single pair of something that will get pee drips and farted in is beyond me.

i dunno how you fags wear the short boxer briefs. shit cuts into my upper thigh like no tomorrow

cotton blows. You wash it twice and then it loses shape and shrinks. Not comfortable. It absorbs moisture and then holds it against your body. You don't even save money because they only last 1 year before splitting at the crotch or leg.

A pair of Nylon-blend ex-oficio or duluth will last 3+ years, hold its shape, provide airflow, less odor, holds its shape after washing...etc

it's because we're not obese user...

this was posted in the thinspo thread, could someone please tell me what these are they look so comfy

>Literally no girl gives a shit about your underwear. If she does she's a vapid whore and not worth your time.
But that would apply to everything you wear.
Fuck, this whole board is about buying overly expensive stuff you don't need. In order to not freeze of dying, in most climates some shitty ass blanket and a piece of plastic foil should be more than enough. Everything besides that is caring for vapid whores, men, bosses, coworkers, costudends, family etc.

> Why the fuck anyone is spending 20 or 30 for a single pair of something that will get pee drips and farted in is beyond me.
>I think it's better to buy a lot of cheap underwear regularly and cycle out the older pairs that get nasty and old looking than limited numbers of expensive pairs. Even the expensive ones get old looking after a while
Washing machines exist, you know? And if you wash your stuff and change it daily and don't behave like a pig who does not care, the average amount of pee and shit fumes in your underpant between washes is neglible.
Plus, all my expensive underwear keeps way better. I have 5-10 year old Schiesser and HOM pieces that still look way better than my 3yo uniqlo underwear.

Because they're
C U T E
U
T
E

I mean, he could just wear the right size.

>and farted in is beyond me.
How much do you fart for this to become a problem…
Oh, wait, forgot that this is an american site…