Eyewear Thread

Post inspo, ask for recommendations, ask for help ID'ing frames, etc.

i'm korean and I see people wear these type of glasses EVERYWHERE. it's pretty much if you wear glasses it's gotta be the harry potter style.

Not sure if this trend will creep up to the western world but it's definitely been popular in the east for a while.

t. korean.

i'd like thin frames like this but not so round. i think the metallic look is great but the large frames dont look good if you want to be masculine.

I have these, but im highly considering more rounded, thin glasses. Kinda like OP's, but im not korean

everything that is considered 'cuter' will be popular to koreans
look at those look too masculine and rugged so the kroeans wouldn't be caught dead in that. It's not kawaii enough.

if the koreans did one thing right it's make Cute, cool. the korean boys that are revered as 'sexy' or 'hot' are all modereatly 'cute' to western gals

This

Should I?

>too masculine and rugged
It looks dorky as hell

Any quality wireframes with small, round lenses that aren't $400 like these Lindberg frames?

>tfw perfect vision but want to wear these glasses

No

Thoughts?

Nu-male tier

>mfw same guy says the same thing in both glasses threads, without giving any additional info on his opinion anywhere

Not him but cmon man just google image search numale and you see these glasses everywhere

Dude, I'm not doing virgin glasses. Stop memeing.

Fuck, I forgot to ask. Why don't you suggest anything?(and not round wireframes)

I watched a lot of LCK (LoL Korea). Inspired me to get these glasses. Haven't seen it catch on in the west, thick frames are still popular.

t. living in the west

get plano lenses made
t.optometrist

Is that Key from SHINee?

w2c sunglasses with a similar frame in black?

most effay glasses itt

nah looks nothing like him lol

w2c. Been looking for something like this but unsure sure who find inexpensive ones. Eyevan is out of my price range/not sold in UK and they have similar stuff

He needs moisturizer

HAHAHAHHA

Eyewear looks really good on me but I have great sight, does it look ridiculous to wear spectacles with non-corrective lenses ?

I was thinking about anti-fatigue computer glasses to get a way around this

>does it look ridiculous to wear spectacles with non-corrective lenses
Yeah it does, I kind of feel bad for you but it would look ridiculous.

which pair should i cop Veeky Forumsm

the more expensive one

they're the same price. but i feel like the right pair looks cheaper?

I actually prefer the ones on the right. They more well-built. I don't know the the models, just saying from the pictures.

ah. thank you for your input user

i think i'll go with those because i prefer the shade on the lenses

left

is it gay to wear eyeglasses if you don't need them?

I've started becoming fairly nearsighted and have never worn glasses before, what sort of frames might look good?

are these still acceptable?

i've had them for a while

You cute bastard you look like you were born to wear glasses. Literally anything but those shitty narrow rectangular frames would look good on you.

I live in Southern California, there's a shitload of Asians here, and all of them wear this harry potter shit and dress in street wear. They really aren't helping the stereotype that they all look the same

As long as you can pull them off. I think many people buy these "half rim" styles and look really cringe worthy with them but some people can pull them off.

I have a pair too, Anonymous. I've noticed they look much better when I wear a hat. My eyes aren't that bad, so I rarely wear them in public. Been wanting to switch it up soon, though, probably for something smaller and not top-rimmed.

Front-facing instead of side tilted for comparison.

So you're thinking I should go for bigger frames? More roundish?

I think you could pull off round frames pretty well. Or squarish frames with round edges. I personally don't like larger round frames, what I meant was if you're going to go with more squarish angular frames then go on the bigger side. But I am probably not the best person to get advice from.

Thinking about getting these. I have an oval face shape unfortunately.

I wear these.

Got them at the time that literally everyone and anyone, especially if they were hardcore sjw's were wearing those stupid buddy holly type glasses.

When I got a new pair, my options were either those, these, or a pair of 00'score ovals, which i was kind of tired of.

opinions on glasses like this?

where can I get some cheap, smaller, circular framed glasses?

have a pretty square face and also very thick brows, so only those and thin rectangular frames look good on me. the latter which I have, but come off as too dweebish sometimes

numale cuck

lmao oh matt

pretty bad lol also these are too big for his face

Those look so bad on him holy shit. My fucking sides.

He has that male feminist vibe. Very low energy

Wow. You’re handsome. No homo