Wat do

wat do

Other urls found in this thread:

whaleclub.co/join/CiCCMS
investopedia.com/university/beginner/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Buy trumpcoins

VOO

share some of that $$$ make some one happy :) Does not have to be a lot to put a smile on someones face.

Buy ETH

Fuck it trips decides

Tell us how you got it first

FUCKING TRIPPP MAGIC!! I WIN!!

You magical bastard

Company I worked for a few years ago was paying some of my salary in stock and they just got bought out. I forgot I even had this

Give half to me

buy trumpcoin

Buy trump or give me 1k

not bad at all, I would suggest invest (up to you where and how you want to do it). However I think if you could just round it off to $35,000 that would be better ;) What do you think?

Probably this if anything.

Or save a little more and buy some property.

Anyway up to you, if you are feeling generous my paypal is [email protected] GOOD LUCK IN YOUR FUTURE VENTURES

Start trading ETH with leverage (x40) and make some bank, son

whaleclub.co/join/CiCCMS

Gib me dats

A roll for trips? I guess it couldn't hurt to try.

I'm currently trying to recover from a dire financial moment and would really benefit from some extra help.

Let's see.

Well, nvm.

max out IRA then dump the rest into an index fund.

Gib me dats

galxf

don't use the money yet. learn to invest first. take your time.
investopedia.com/university/beginner/

protips: dont ever tell wife/family/friends/stranger how much you have.

Short the sp500 and that me in a month

Thank*

invest in chinese stock, so then you don't face the collapse like we do and give me a about 10000 dollars in trump coins TR31hdJEdnaBF4hKuXyuV1uBmVjTe4Lf4B

re

>Make robinhood account
>Drop $1000 dollars in account an use it to invest for three months
>Become obsessed with researching stocks, do it in all your free time.
>Wish market was open 24/7, wish people in your life, coworkers etc were as interested as you so you could talk stock 24/7
>Love the market, become guru wizard meme finder
>After you've mastered the art art of stock, make an easy 15% gain each month, so your $35K becomes $65K after a year, and after 5 years becomes $315K.

MFW I made >50% profit on my measly few thousand dollars this month. MFW my year return for my broke dumb ass is already 70% after getting interested in stocks and downloading robinhood two months ago. Play smart, play by soft rules you make foryourself, wish you had more money to keep dropping into your account. When you get more money its never enough. Become rich

Where do I start? What do I look for while researching stocks?

The chinese are going to colapse, manufacturing is being brought back into america because of automation.
With chinese wages growing at ~10-15% a year, and oil possibly going up again, the production is coming back. And that mean with or without Trump

think again the war with the roths elites and white dragons between economies are over.

Sure, china will still be growing, but if you are american trust me on this, paying for automation at home right now is becoming cheaper than paying to get everything from china. It's not s matter of tariffs

Give me 20k