Gigastrength
Gigastrength

Buy trumpcoins

Techpill
Techpill

VOO

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

share some of that $$$ make some one happy :) Does not have to be a lot to put a smile on someones face.

Snarelure
Snarelure

Buy ETH

Skullbone
Skullbone

Fuck it trips decides

RavySnake
RavySnake

Tell us how you got it first

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

FUCKING TRIPPP MAGIC!! I WIN!!

eGremlin
eGremlin

You magical bastard

Company I worked for a few years ago was paying some of my salary in stock and they just got bought out. I forgot I even had this

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

Give half to me

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

buy trumpcoin

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

Buy trump or give me 1k

Nojokur
Nojokur

not bad at all, I would suggest invest (up to you where and how you want to do it). However I think if you could just round it off to $35,000 that would be better ;) What do you think?

MPmaster
MPmaster

Probably this if anything.

Or save a little more and buy some property.

farquit
farquit

Anyway up to you, if you are feeling generous my paypal is [email protected] GOOD LUCK IN YOUR FUTURE VENTURES

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

Start trading ETH with leverage (x40) and make some bank, son

whaleclub.co/join/CiCCMS

Skullbone
Skullbone

Gib me dats

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

A roll for trips? I guess it couldn't hurt to try.

I'm currently trying to recover from a dire financial moment and would really benefit from some extra help.

Let's see.

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

Well, nvm.

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

max out IRA then dump the rest into an index fund.

TechHater
TechHater

Gib me dats

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

galxf

WebTool
WebTool

don't use the money yet. learn to invest first. take your time.
investopedia.com/university/beginner/

protips: dont ever tell wife/family/friends/stranger how much you have.

whereismyname
whereismyname

Short the sp500 and that me in a month

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

Thank*

Lunatick
Lunatick

invest in chinese stock, so then you don't face the collapse like we do and give me a about 10000 dollars in trump coins TR31hdJEdnaBF4hKuXyuV1uBmVjTe4Lf4B

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

re

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

Make robinhood account
Drop $1000 dollars in account an use it to invest for three months
Become obsessed with researching stocks, do it in all your free time.
Wish market was open 24/7, wish people in your life, coworkers etc were as interested as you so you could talk stock 24/7
Love the market, become guru wizard meme finder
After you've mastered the art art of stock, make an easy 15% gain each month, so your $35K becomes $65K after a year, and after 5 years becomes $315K.

MFW I made >50% profit on my measly few thousand dollars this month. MFW my year return for my broke dumb ass is already 70% after getting interested in stocks and downloading robinhood two months ago. Play smart, play by soft rules you make foryourself, wish you had more money to keep dropping into your account. When you get more money its never enough. Become rich

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

Where do I start? What do I look for while researching stocks?

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

The chinese are going to colapse, manufacturing is being brought back into america because of automation.
With chinese wages growing at ~10-15% a year, and oil possibly going up again, the production is coming back. And that mean with or without Trump

Nojokur
Nojokur

think again the war with the roths elites and white dragons between economies are over.

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

Sure, china will still be growing, but if you are american trust me on this, paying for automation at home right now is becoming cheaper than paying to get everything from china. It's not s matter of tariffs

WebTool
WebTool

Give me 20k

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit