High fashion cringe thread

>Rick Owens

Jesus Christ. Do people actually go out dressed like this? Letalone pay money to look this stupid? High fashion is a joke.

Topkek, I always liked some classic rick but this reaches levels of retardation that i cant get behind. Wtf is that V neck haha

Would be a better outfit with one of his blazers.

He's gotta show off his copious chest hair for #aesthetics.

Hold my beer.

>spent 5k to look like this

bhahahahahahaahahahahahahaha

This guy is a fucking idiot. Buys the worst Rick and thinks he's a god

Worst is that he has a Discord with a cult following of fashion victims that gives him tons of affirmation

Thats the best part you mean

Jesus Christ. Do people actually go out dressed like this? Letalone pay money to look this stupid? High fashion is a joke.Jesus Christ. Do people actually go out dressed like this? Letalone pay money to look this stupid? High fashion is a joke.Jesus Christ. Do people actually go out dressed like this? Letalone pay money to look this stupid? High fashion is a joke.Jesus Christ. Do people actually go out dressed like this? Letalone pay money to look this stupid? High fashion is a joke.Jesus Christ. Do people actually go out dressed like this? Letalone pay money to look this stupid? High fashion is a joke.Jesus Christ. Do people actually go out dressed like this? Letalone pay money to look this stupid? High fashion is a joke.Jesus Christ. Do people actually go out dressed like this? Letalone pay money to look this stupid? High fashion is a joke.Jesus Christ. Do people actually go out dressed like this? Letalone pay money to look this stupid? High fashion is a joke.Jesus Christ. Do people actually go out dressed like this? Letalone pay money to look this stupid? High fashion is a joke.Jesus Christ. Do people actually go out dressed like this? Letalone pay money to look this stupid? High fashion is a joke.Jesus Christ. Do people actually go out dressed like this? Letalone pay money to look this stupid? High fashion is a joke.Jesus Christ. Do people actually go out dressed like this? Letalone pay money to look this stupid? High fashion is a joke.Jesus Christ. Do people actually go out dressed like this? Letalone pay money to look this stupid? High fashion is a joke.Jesus Christ. Do people actually go out dressed like this? Letalone pay money to look this stupid? High fashion is a joke.Jesus Christ. Do people actually go out dressed like this? Letalone pay money to look this stupid? High fashion is a joke.Jesus Christ. Do people actually go out dressed like this? Letalone pay money to look this stupid? High fashion is a joke.

True. It's an endless cringe thread

Wish I was rich so I could by all the most over the top Ricky pieces and and then just stand around the town making nerds mad.

Nah he's posted where he buys his stuff from, 90% off sale Yoox. Not that there's anything wrong with a good deal but this isn't tasteful, it's just buying Rick for the sake of it. There are plenty of over the top Rick pieces that don't make you look like an idiot

i dont think most people will even know whats ricks are to be jealous, user.

This guy has Rick Ross level confidence in this shit

I always thought the gym shorts over leggings goth ninja thing looked retarded.

Who the fuck ever thought this could look good?

follow my IG at least, thanks
instagram.com/accelll

Looks pretty good to me.

where did his self awareness go
jesus

thats really fucking cool, whats that called?

Aids

Shit taste.

LOOOOL

are you the guy with 5k to spend on clothes who refuses to go full Rick you fucking pussy

mastodon fw16 seahorse hoodie

LMFAO I was being facetious
Gb2 wasting virginbux on women's clothing

Serious question, why do you people care so much about what other people wear and use their money on?
That's more cringe than any outfit posted in this thread.

These designers have a unique aesthetic that needs a trained eye to pull off. People with money think they can capture the aesthetic simply by buying the pieces. Doesn't work like that and these pics are the result

Anyone have that pic of Jared Leto and the green thing?

the level of enlightenment cannot be felt nor handled by mere mortals, once you have ascended to full rick there will be no comparison

Stupid question. Cringe threads are common in any field of interest. Also this is Veeky Forums, did you really expect anything else? Besides, it's fun making fun of people who waste their money to objectively look bad

babby did the poopoo

lol this guy's a prime example of how wearing a one-designer fit does not guarantee it'll automatically look good

I laughed user. Thanks for posting this

np bro

Post his face, its even more hilarious.

I honestly will never understand ricktards aside from ramemes.

lmao front stitch is so shit

accell and typical literally fucked before too lmao. well not fucked but jerked and sucked each other after a fs party

lmao is he a j*wish faggot?

are all the ppl at frontstitch fags? pic semi related

look at that foot stance, less masculine than the chicks there. sad. what is funny is that Typical thinks he does Rick better than Accell and mouths off behind his back constantly. Catty little thing

Huh, this really makes the 70s/Disco influence stand out in Rick's latest season -- in a bad way.

Tfw no full Rick gf

>neckbeard
>that double chin
kek

i just say live and let live, you know wha a mean bro?

tbf Typical does dress better than Accell, unfortunately for Accell he hasn't got the memo that buying bargain bin rick and having a jewfro from 5th grade doesn't look good, nor is it interesting.

Rick doesn't have to look like this. This guy is hyperbolically awful. He does wear other designers believe it or not and he just makes everything look bad. He doesn't know how to buy for his body type at all

>He doesn't know how to buy for his body type at all

Doesn't help that he looks like a midget while Rick's pants tend to be high-waisted.

That's a recipe for disaster.

>accell
>awful
Try again alt-right cringe. Accell is at the top of the food chain when it comes to street Rick style and looking at your WAYW thread, you are all teens who couldn't dress yourself out of a paper bag.

>Le 56% face

where the fuck are you getting alt-right from jackass

Accell is probably one of the worst dressed, his insragram engagement agrees. He should focus on grooming, and weightloss...then finding rick pieces to fit him, not bargain bin shit that doesnt look good on anyone.

Wtf are you saying lol

ehf at least doesnt get cringe like this shit. accell looks like a fat jew from the burbs trying to dress in 5th hand grailed rags to be fashionable. ehf you just get people interested in fashion and not ego-stroking personality cults like FS. place is a hole and accell, kindi, typical, indes and the other jerk offs who just want attention (but have like no followers on the gram lol) are a stain on the online fashion community

Not sure if hilarious sarcasm or autistic seriousness

o k

ehf?

Expensive Human Fashion
It is another Discord you can consider if you want to talk about fashion and avoid this lame drama that surrounds queens like Typical and Accell

It is comfy.

cringeeeeeeeeee

Hey Moist.

It's a "high-fashion" subreddit you have to apply to that's filled with SJWs.

/r/expensivehumanfashion

80% of this thread is one person from there who has a strong hateboner for accell.

>80%
>32 unique IPs
Really makes you think.

Most rick is fucking shit. If this is what good fashion is I'm out and doing my own fucking thing. Jeez this is disgusting

Okay him and some friends.

The fact that EHF had to be brought up just confirms my point anyway.

Nowadays he’s essentially doing CdG rehashes with a Rick twist. Basically meh

classic rick cringe

>one or two people mention ehf
>everyone must be from ehf

Or people with eyes can see this guy’s a joke

>look at that foot stance
ur a faggot

You are a monkey faced gay bitch who can only afford used Rick trash that is on Grailed and none of the good pieces, Typical. :)

Because just like any hobby or interest, we judge those who do it poorly, plus you can't escape a hobby in which people don't bash, it's natural.

Nah. It is funny because they spend so much money, effort and time on something they consistently fuck up. Cringe you don't get it.

EHF shills fuck off. hope you get banned from fs you elitst fags
FS has ALWAYS been about inclusivity and fun

>FS is about inclusivity
>bans people they don't like
????

whats ehf

Ehf is probably the worst com I've been apart of. Saved up a large amount of screenshots. I'd dump them but I'd get banned and there's still some real cringe worthy material being posted.

When I get banned I will

nobody will care by then.

>There are plenty of over the top Rick pieces that don't make you look like an idiot

Name 1

this is the worst thing I've ever seen

Ramones can be worn in every type of outfit. Going to work? Check. Going out on a date? Check. Going to the mall? Check. No problem kid. Ramones are the greatest sneakers a designer has conceived. Kanye West stole all ricks ideas. He should pay royalties

How would they know you took the screencaps?

Probably right, but I'm sure something will blow up again. Ehf still has some good discussion that I wouldn't mind to miss out on but the embarrassingly stupid posts keep coming and I don't want to miss out on those just yet.

Literally nobody can know who took the screencaps unless they're private convos or you're a dumbass who exposes your Discord handle. So just post them.

No need to start drama anyhow, you can just forget about it and realize every discord about fashion is gonna have cringe and drama

>hope you get banned from FS

I like how you think anyone here would give a single flying fuck about being banned from that autism orgy

Lmao is he floating?

>This guy actually goes out like this
>Rickfags

This is embarrassing

it's not the clothes that look bad, it's its body.
what? that looks fine
completely disagree, you just don't have any taste or understand the deeper aesthetic and philosophy of a given Designer

2deep4you
says every rickbois

he also thinks he looks good, that's the best part

Who the fuck buys Rick widepants? Why?

looks good on this asian fuckboi who wore it like a dress

Rick is only good for Veeky Forums or /sticc/ body types
fatties need not apply

B-but if I wear Rick I automatically look good!

Who has the worst cringe?

>FS
>EHF
>TWG

gimmie some (you)'s

TWG definitely

What's TWG

what are these

discords that share userbases with Veeky Forums

Techweargeneral i think