Non-sneaker shoes

Sup Veeky Forums

I've moved to europe and I noticed that most of the fashion people in my town don't wear sneakers AT ALL and i really want to fit in. Pretty much everything i own are sneakers aside from a pair of big boots.

Any recommendations on shoes under 250 euros? What do you guys think of Dr. Martens?

Other urls found in this thread:

trickersoutlet.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I literally just purchased these bad boys

Do you like them? they look comfortable.

Those are gross.

OP I just got some 1461s like your pic and they’re pretty snazzy looking. I’m not sure how fond of the yellow stitching and brown sole I am, though. I might be returning them and opting for some all black solovairs

If you want a plastic shoes like dr martens you should take a look at solovair

My wardrobe is all black everything so I think the laces and soles will be good for some color and differentiation. Thanks!

I've seen them, but I live in an apartment so it's hard to get things delivered and theres no retailer. Do you think they're better than DMs?

I just ordered them online, dont know yet

>Do you think they're better than DMs?
yes they are

Take a look at Clarks, Picolinos, Camper, Panama Jack boots... All casual, good value and well under 250€.

Or for more classic shoes: Meermin, Berwick, Lottusse and the like.

Palladium boots are extremely durable and comfortable. Kind of like tactical Chuck Taylors.

1461s are played out and can be seen on 1/4th of the girls at my college. I would not get them.

Kek

Palladium boots are not extremely durable

boanil? they're made in england right?

I would agree. Mine lasted about a year maybe a year and a half. They ARE however super comfortable and imo pretty worth it

just get a pair of dicky docaroos but get the mono ones
don't pay rrp, shop on ebay or look for factory seconds and you're golden

they go with literally everything

Meh. What are you after?

It should be autumn in Europe now, consider blundstone maybe. I say blundstone because you seem to be ok with fuck off it's comfy shoes, have no idea what you wear them with.

god they look really plasticky

Get 1461 mono blacks if you don't like the yellow stitching.

Keep an eye on Tricker's Outlet.

trickersoutlet.com/

Yeah mine lasted me a winter until they started coming apart at the edges. I still wear them to get dirty occasionally, they're super comfy hiking shoes, but I wouldn't trust the waterproofing much longer with the sole splitting from the top in a couple places.

>doesn't want to stand out
you will never be effay

Im not big into those boots. I'm mostly about getting a pair of regular shoes.

I love the yellow stitching tbqh lol

eat my ass

cursed image

and which university is that

I can see how Palladiums wouldn't last in winter slush and snow, but I live in the tropics so a canvas boot with a rubber sole is perfect.

second hand margiela shoes for 150,worth it guys??

Not a bad price

Look up at yoox. Margiela has lots of unsold items each season that end up here. May be able to get brand new for same price.

About quality, def. worth it. But I will get something more intresting from Margiela, in the end it's brand known for deconstruction. I have those and really love them.

>chuck taylors are comfortable

nibba u retarded

thanks guys but what about sizing?

This user. Sneakers and boots from Margiela fit me tts. I wear EU42 in Margiela, US9 in Adidas and EU41 in CPs if this helps.

cheers user and have a good night/day

these grew on me but only after they were all gone and I'm sure as hell not paying the $400+ Nepenthes has them for