What haircut should I get?

I would like something similar to the bottom right but I don't know if it'd look ok. I just want something easy maintenance, short, and that gets the hair out of my face.

Are you a boy or a girl?

girl

I like your hair as it is now better than either of those, not really into anything shorter than shoulder length on girls unless they're going fully shaven which is also cool

you can just tie it up to get it out of your face or get a fringe

upper

the bottom one is the universal bitchy haircut

Your hair doesn’t look like it would have the right texture for those kind of cuts

Bottom right looks middle aged and also seems to have very different hair to you.

Just take better care of your hair and it’ll look great, maybe shorten it a bit if you like, but not too much. You seem to have a decent amount of volume and a bit of a curl in your hair, so go for a haircut that makes use of that

those two would be a waste on you, they're for hairlets

q t :)

>Just take better care of your hair and it’ll look great
This

BRUUHH YOUR HAIR LOOKS LIKE PUBES :')

Just do this imo

What the fuck is up with your hair?

your haircut looks really good right now imo, just use some sort of product to smooth it/fix split ends

id date you bald in a heartbeat

literally keep it how it is. maybe use more conditioner

To be honest I can't really tell the potential with your hair all frizzy and shit like it is right now. Why don't you try straightening or curling it and see how it looks before getting a haircut?

looks a bit like ciara with shit hair

ugh, american girls are indeed strange

also, do this. use a hat

You can't even see her face you desperate fuck.

stop shampooing your hair every day holy shit your hair looks like straw

>she's hiding her cleft palate, her non-existing lips, and her MS-13 tattoo

thanks for the heads up

keep your hair!

My hair is EXACTLY like yours, except I am not a grill.
What I do? I just can't go on anymore, my hair is way too chaotic.

Your hair type doesnt match those in the pictures, I think you should just tie is back or something

bob cutt or whatever they call it

u have dry hair bitch learn how to take care of it

Actual hairstylist advice, those haircuts won't look right on you unless your willing to straighten and style your hair everyday, and considering you want something low maintenance I don't think that would be good for you.

With your texture, cutting it short would make it poof up more giving it a kind of afro look, so I'd suggest keeping the length, while getting it thinned out, and give it some long layers for shape, so itd look neater. Youve got a narrow jawline, to keeping the length at or below the jawline will help balance out your face.

Your hair does seem pretty dry and frizzy, so I'd suggest washing it less with cold water(also if you have hard water, get a filter!), cutting down on any thermal styling (blow-drying straightening etc) and putting in maybe a moisturizing creme/oil to help with that. And as odd as it sounds, don't brush your hair if you do, instead, either use your fingers to gently comb through your hair while it's damp, or use a wide tooth comb to get out tangles. Over brushing tends to damage curls/waves.

To style, while it's still damp and has been combed through, either get a gel or mousse or whatever holding product you prefer, flip your hair upside down and work the product through with your hands from roots to end, using your hands to scrunch the hair ends. Then flip upright and continue scrunch hair til it looks right to you, and either let it air-dry, or if you must blow-dry, use on low/cool with a diffuser.

If you want your hair to be more wavy than curly, you can skip the scrunching and just comb the product through and smooth it when you flip it. Hope this helps!

She looks like Callie Cyprus. Thank me later.

As a big wavy curls user, I support these statements.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Get a japanese straight perm and go from there. It's a bit expensive but you'll get smooth and easy to deal with hair.

>easy maintenance, short

Short hair is rarely easy maintenance. If you've got perfectly straight mid weight hair then maybe, anything else then short hair is actually higher maintenance if you want it to look alright.

Short hair requires usually styling every day because sleeping on it has much more of an effect than long hair.
You can't just brush short hair and leave it like you can longer hair unless you want to look like a 12 year old boy.

You'll need trims around once a month, especially at the length you posted, otherwise you get into scruffy shaggy mullet territory.

This is speaking as someone who has had a pixie cut twice (most recently extremely short - sides shaved and all, previously around the length of the images you posted.)

The longer hair gets, the less you need to do with it to make it look presentable. The only easy part is the speed it takes to wash and dry, everything else is more effort with short hair.

Plus when you want to grow it out you've go to put up with the horrible growth phase where your hair will look the worst it's ever been for about a year.