Is this an appropriate way to dress as a very late 20something. Also does this beard make me look like a nu male?

Is this an appropriate way to dress as a very late 20something. Also does this beard make me look like a nu male?

extremely basic. nothing wrong. get a better sweater.
as long as your head is shaved you dont look like a numale imo

you're just wearing a sweatshirt and pants bro, relax

Yeah I know but I only really wear crew neck sweaters all winter. Wondering if that's immature. Fuck I don't know.

I'm 22 and I do that also so take that as you will

Lol I saw some kid with a sweater like mine and some shitty cap that my dad would wear. So It got me thinking.

Yeah that's me with New Balance and a Members Only jacket. Sorry.

Shit wear do I go from here? White t-shirt with levis blue jeans and chick Taylor's for the rest of my life? Unroll I'm old age and start wearing dressy clothes.

Chuck

your clothes make you look 15. dark on dark is bad, go light top/dark bottom or vice versa. everything needs to be more fitted.

You look fine and the beard suits you.

You look like a manual labourer

You look extremely low-class/ druggie/ alkie. Take that as you will.

the sweater is shit, buy a new one that fits you.

get yourself a nice jacket and contacts

What utterly utterly awful advice

>

the buzz & trimmed bear combo fits you well op. kinda agree with the negative comments regarding the fit tho.

Its a little childish or dad. You decide.

Hey what buzz guard # is it? Like a 2 all around? Looks good m8, nice beard

This was a little bit ago and I have a much thicker beard now, but I have a JUST-tier hairline. You have a fine hairline and dark hair so I think it looks great

It was a 0.5 all over. Gonna get a zero next time. I want to start shaving fully bald when I get a haircut to increase time between cuts.

Yeah I feel that. These are my work clothes though lmao. Usually my shit is a bit tighter and layered with a t-shirt underneath and what not.

I ended up shaving daily when I went full bald. +3 days growth after shaving is more starkly noticeable than +3 days growth after a 1/8" buzz.

Ur bald m8

Looking solid
Why you buzz cut your hair?

Fuck off

Because it looks best on me. I've had a lot of hair styles over the years and I always just go back to shaved. It's easy.

thanks mom :)

Time to go full bald my man. Won't even look bad. Do you lift?

well it looks good man, I'm jealous of your dark hair color

I've lost 80lbs and just got a gym membership for the first time since graduating, so that's positive at least. idk if I can go full bald yet, but I'll probably just get a #1 all over. I wear wire frame glasses and I'm probably going to get a helix piercing for fun, so that may distract a bit

That sweater fits you really well my man. Maybe go for a different hem or neck line if you're concerned about being basic or dad. But honestly that outfit looks good on you.

Jesus Christ are you guys fucking serious right now. This nigger is wearing a work sweater and jeans. I think this thread proves the fact that if you have a good face you can wear what ever the fuck you want. Everyone kys.

Or it proves that you don't have to dress like an eccentric special snowflake to look good. I hope no one said that his outfit was exceptional, because it's not. I wear high fashion often, but it's almost as important to have basic shit that looks good because it's pretty embarrassing to always look like a hypebeast try hard. Honestly you sound salty that your new expensive cops get shat on and someone wearing a well fitting basic bitch outfit gets positive remarks. Basic outfits are easy to make look good but high fashion is a lot harder to make look decent. Stop being a part of the fucking hivemind and understand that ALL fashion is legitimate. No one should actually desire to wear only mid/high fashion because that makes you as one dimensional as only wearing basic fits. Sounds pretty insecure to be afraid to wear basic shit. And I actually kind of agree, this is a shit thread for this board, because if you can't tell if the pictured outfit looks alright, you should be somewhere else.

Nah you look good bro

>come on you guise this is Veeky Forums
>why aren't you making fun of him like we always do? this place fucking sucks now

Kys

If your bald bro you may as well roid and speed up getting Veeky Forums