youtube.com/watch?v=Awv5snyiCsI
youtube.com/watch?v=opEXfcsl2YQ
youtu.be/E2zbAO5_jCE
youtu.be/JZAs9LjJAHU
youtu.be/YKPK3CINlWU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

More inspo

how do we make jesus worship effay?

Show a contemporary application that isn't at a ren fair, or give up.

>those roomy sleevess
man, fuck this modern slim shit

Does anyone else have music to go with this core, especially in Italian, Catalan, or Galician-Portuguese?

youtube.com/watch?v=Awv5snyiCsI

youtube.com/watch?v=opEXfcsl2YQ

Also how do I make an interior inspired by the renaissance/late medieval houses in Southern Europe? Pic related is my inspo, but I live in a small studio apartment.

I don't know how serious you are with this thread, but where can I find patterns of Renaissance era clothes?

This is my apartment. I guess it's more of a large studio, but I'm not really able to replace my ikea furniture. Maybe hang up some renaissance paintings and get white curtains?

...meanwhile in Africa...

Nothing, "renaissance" in that in that interior. But for music, lute is king. Also Gesualdo, and Monteverdi, although Monyeverdi more in between renaissance and baroque music, rather than having been a purely renaissance composer.
youtu.be/E2zbAO5_jCE
youtu.be/JZAs9LjJAHU
youtu.be/YKPK3CINlWU

Got some sand stuck in your pussy, or what ?

nigga wat

Look at D&C's 2017 fall collection.

Modern revival

This movie captures the aesthetic well.

tis neo renaissance.

requesting inspo for women

I think this is what Neo Renaissance is supposed to be. A strange mix of sleaze and high fashion.

this one is actually a cute boi

Damn. Now I want a high fashion ren fair maiden.

The Renaissance CHAD Cesare Borgia

WE

End this hollywood faggotry

Nah. It's just the versace aesthetic

Coats of that kind were normal in that time and the actor is a CHAD

you are delusional if you think that guy looks anything else than a 2000s GoT fetish man

nigga I been dressing like a 16th century jester for several years now. Its dope af don't steal my loook. I would like to see other looks like pick related.

We got a history expert over here
Are you shartmerican?

I feel like eradicating certain illnesses such as TB has really taken away from fashion, and a short lived career is better than failure....?

Also the fact that amerifats exists

Take down that disgusting flag, buy some black or gray coasters, put a painting where the flag was and you'r ace

i fuck with this aesthetic so bad