How does your personality relate to your style?

I dress minimalist, but my lifestyle is a polar opposite. I lift weights, eat well, enjoy the finer things in life, surround myself with genuine people I've won over with my character, I nurture a talent, I speak my mind, I stand up for my beliefs and help my friends and family, I welcome people to my hearth, I travel on occasion and appreciate the culture of my lands, I partake in cultural events, I create things and contribute to my society, I care for my dog, I endure sadness and confusion, I question my superiors and elevate nothing but virtue and family. I never stop, if I fall I pick myself up and get out. I sleep early and wake early, I read widely, I look up to fearless men, I joined the army reservists, I hike regularly and look after my diet, I remember the glorious dead, I strive to be like my heroes, I enjoy nature and museums by myself and with friends and family, I take pride in my presentation and punctuality, I lift others up when they're miserable and self conscious, I push my friends outside their comfort zone and have great fun and carefree moments and I occasionally shitpost on Veeky Forums

Nice

thanks family

is this a copypasta because it is now

Thank you

i dress like as i'm feeling in the day so you'll know exactly whats going on in my noggin if that day i dress like rockstar chiq, or the next i dress homeless chiq. Sometimes with a clear head i dress in button downs and chinos. My favorite looks are when i'm stressed about school and life so i wear ripped jeans and rockstar boots

I just dress if i want to look like a hobbo or a prole

i only wear jeans and a tshirt because i am depressed and everything is boring. also cant stand out because then i get anxious

I dress poor because I'm poor.

OP is definitely an ENFP desu.

Op I wrote that originally and I do not appreciate being memed on

I'm kinda shy and not particularly social and most of the time I just want to be left alone and I dress in lot of black, it hasn't been conscious decision based on those traits but there might be connection.
I like to live simple and kinda ascetic and I have sorta functional 'capsule' wardrobe, I try to keep it as small as possible while working perfectly for me.

do you think he'd swap all his money for that body?

The Jews regularly breed with the top tier goyim genetics, as long as the mother is Jewish they can upgrade their gene pool at any time. So I'm even more confused why the Zucc has an ugly asian wife

I don't leave my room so I just wear slippers and a dressing gown all day

nice pasta faggot

Nice blog post faggot

lil pepe

Cringe

Fuck off jew

I dress minimalist, but my lifestyle is a polar opposite. I lift weights, eat well, enjoy the finer things in life, surround myself with genuine people I've won over with my character, I nurture a talent, I speak my mind, I stand up for my beliefs and help my friends and family, I welcome people to my hearth, I travel on occasion and appreciate the culture of my lands, I partake in cultural events, I create things and contribute to my society, I care for my dog, I endure sadness and confusion, I question my superiors and elevate nothing but virtue and family. I never stop, if I fall I pick myself up and get out. I sleep early and wake early, I read widely, I look up to fearless men, I joined the army reservists, I hike regularly and look after my diet, I remember the glorious dead, I strive to be like my heroes, I enjoy nature and museums by myself and with friends and family, I take pride in my presentation and punctuality, I lift others up when they're miserable and self conscious, I push my friends outside their comfort zone and have great fun and carefree moments and I occasionally shitpost on Veeky Forums

what a shitty pasta

SHIRT. WHERE TO BUY??

Opie, take your autistic self back to the basement and don't come out until you've thought about the bad post you made.

i have no personality and no style

Ignoring how douchey it would be to type this out if it wasn't a pasta this is unironically a good way to live.

agreed

I'm generally loud and crazy.
My clothes used to reflect that (bright colours head to toe)... but the past few years I've stopped wearing bright yellow everything and now wear more blacks/whites/greys.

ive been lazy for the past few years so my style is just a metal shirt and jeans i miss having studded boots gonna buy another pair, sometimes i go for the chloe price look with tank tops and beanie hats but my hairs not blue anymore

samefag no it isnt. autistic as hell

name one thing in that copypasta that isn't a good way to live your life

Pure autism

the fact he even made this thread with this (dunno if its pasta or not), regardless, it's autistic. the text, the making of the post, the picture used for the OP. if you can't see why this is sad then you might not have great social skills / awareness senpai. sorry autismo

I'm severely depressed and wear all black. wow

>sometimes i go for the chloe price look with tank tops and beanie hats

user, are you me? Truly a timeless degenerate look