Why is this sneaker so perfect?

Why is this sneaker so perfect?

because chinese repmakers are getting good at selling these for lower prices to fashionreps leddit users who jerk off in their fake ultraboosts

looks like a basic ass shoe that retails for $180+

You didnt really answer the question

because its the best comfymode shoe you can wear while still maintaining some semblance of style. If Im at home and I gotta go to the shops hungover in my pyjamas, I throw on my Ub's and a jacket and I look kinda normal, but Im still super comfy

These are better

cuck shoes

I don't even like the look that much but own like 4 pair because they are the comfiest shit I ever had on my feet. Wore nothing but Vans authentics for like 5 fucking years and just got into comfy shoes with the boosts v1.

That's not a pair of HOKA ONE ONEs

Are these the 4.0s?

Would someone kindly be able to explain the differences between 4.0 and 3.0 for me please?

roshe>ub

the knit is different

i sure hope these go on sale for black friday somewhere, i'd buy them for like 50-70.
these aren't 4.0s, they're some gay ass collab. notice the snakeskin shit.

the only difference is the knit pattern from 1.0 to 2.0 and 3.0

Outsole change from 1.0 to 2.0

>tfw want to cop Ultraboosts

>tfw afraid I'll never be able to go back to regular shoes

cop some roshes my nigga

nah they ugly.

don't worry, you'll be able to

you can't wear ultraboosts every day, they cause crazy pain the next day if you have to walk or stand a ton. it feels great when your wearing it but it fucks your shit up.

i have a few pairs but i only wear them on lazy days when i know i won't be too active

there are people in niketalk that wear nothing but boost and stopped wearing nike because of the comfort of boost. so things like that happens.

these "people" are known as hypebeasts and are fucking morons.

Maximalist running soles for casul use are a bad fucking meme meant to make you throw your money away. They have too much travel and too little support for loafing, queuing or otherwise milling about. It's particularly bad with Hokas although UBs have this problem too. They're unnecessarily tiring to wear when some cheap Asics trainers will actually be much comfier.

If jogging then disregard this, Hokas are the bomb.

Most of them are in their late 30's-40's who grew up in jordan culture and wear boost for comfort, not style

And are extraordinarily sedentary, thus what I said about being active is negated by them being lazy fucks.

True, though most if not all the 1.0 collaboration pairs have continental grip